A Promose a Day

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by hema_gladston, Jun 24, 2008.

1. hema_gladston

hema_gladston Bronze IL'ite

Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

Isiah 43:18,19
    BIBLE

2. hema_gladston

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
    Isa:41:10:

3. hema_gladston

Isa:41:15: Behold, I will make thee a new sharp threshing instrument having teeth: thou shalt thresh the mountains, and beat them small, and shalt make the hills as chaff.
    Isa:41:16: Thou shalt fan them, and the wind shall carry them away, and the whirlwind shall scatter them: and thou shalt rejoice in the LORD, and shalt glory in the Holy One of Israel.

4. hema_gladston

Psalms:125:1: They that trust in the LORD shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.
    Psalms:125:2: As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the LORD is round about his people from henceforth even for ever.

5. hema_gladston

Psalms:128:5: The LORD shall bless thee out of Zion: and thou shalt see the good of Jerusalem all the days of thy life.