Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. divyashijith

divyashijith New IL'ite

sir,
    thank you so much i will do it without any fail . once again thank you so much. by matching both our horoscope how will our life be forward i really want to know that please do reply . Awaiting for ur reply ASAP.
    Regards
    DivyaShijith.

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs DivyaShijith,

Please always try to have some positive thinking and you should not depend on Astrology wholly in ur life.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs Sarayeats,

Thank U V M for ur kind ack.

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Ahtinani,

Thank U V M for ur kind ack. Please try to save the reply given by me, which may be useful in future.

Regards

1 person likes this.
  5. Pragaspathy

Dear Mr. Arjun,

You belong to Gemini Ascd., an airy and intelligent sign, owned by Mercury. The profession has to be seen from the 10th house. The 10th house happens to be Pisces, owned by Jupiter and the Jupiter is placed in the 7th house, which is 10th, counted from the 10th house. This is extremely is good for professional growth.

The 10th house is occupied by the Moon and Sun; which is a clear indication that you will get a job in Government / Govt related organizations.

At present, you are running the dasa of Sun, which has commenced on 21.07.2014 and it will be operative for 6 years, i.e. upto 20.07.2020. In your chart, the Sun in the 10th house is extremely powerful.

Also the transit Saturn and the transit Jupiter are aspecting the 10th house and in case if you had applied for any Govt jobs, there are every chances that you will get the posting between mid March, 2015 and mid July, 2015.

Please pray Lord Shiva and also arrange to offer milk to Shivalingam on any Saturday or Tuesday, once in a month; which is extremely good.

As far as marriage is concerned, the 7th house in your chart is occupied by Jupiter and the house and the house lord is aspected by Saturn which will normally delay the marriage. The time for the present is not supportive for marriage and once the transit Saturn moves from Scorpio to Sagittarius; i.e. by end of 2017, the time for marriage may occur.

For Gemini / Virgo, the Jupiter in the 7th house is not good because the Jupiter in this house causes Kendrapathi; Badhakathipathi and Marakathipathi dosha. Hence, the married life cannot be expected to be smooth.

Regards

6. VandhenaKrish

VandhenaKrish Silver IL'ite

Hello Sir ,

My DOB : 25/08/1989 , Chennai born , 2.50 pm

I am newly married and recently did quit my well earning job due to marriage and got settled in Salem . I really want to excel in my career , be it business or a regular job . Last week got a job here as a soft skill trainer in a college which is also my passion . But I will be paid less than I was earning in IT . May be in a year I want to start a soft skill academy by my own and grow a lot coon it . Can I come up again in my life in terms of career ? Apart from that I lead a very happy married life

Regarding my husband - 1 April 1989 , 12.12 pm , Salem born . He does business on silk / art silk production which is running fine as of now . But we want to grow on it since we did not expand or innovate anything . Please analyse our birth charts and kindly give me the prediction regarding our growth and career . Basically we really want to achieve a lot in the forth coming years

7. smithajeevanp

smithajeevanp Senior IL'ite

Respected Guruji

My husband's date of birth is on 22nd aug 1972 @ 5.25am @bangalore.Nakshatra Uthradam , makara rasi.He lost his job on nov 13 and till now jobless.in between he will go for the interview,he will get select and then they never call also. we are facing a lot of financial problem now.kindly advise whether he will get a job or will he do good if we start any business.My date of birth is on 30th dec 1977 @ 2.30am @trivandrum.kindly help us. why we are facing a lot of problem in our life for the last two years. do we have to do any pariharas for getting a job. waiting for your kind advice, guruji. thanking you.

8. Saans

Saans New IL'ite

Hello Pragaspathy sir,
    Let me know if you are able to answer my question above. I am continuing to repost, since you haven't replied to my original post. If you are unable to answer let me know. I will stop here.
    thank you.

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs Smithajeevanp,

I find that I hv already informed you by Oct 2014, that at present he is running adverse period and he may pray the Almighty and accept what is available. Still, he is running the same adverse period only; however, if he makes sincere attempts, there are chances that he may get an employment, though it may not be his expectation before 1st August, 2015. Also, in his chars, as the Jupiter is in retrograde motion, it is advisbale that he may try for any job, outside his birth place, which may give him name, fame and finance.

Regards

10. smithajeevanp

smithajeevanp Senior IL'ite

Respected Guruji,
    Thank you for your kind consideration and effort you have taken for us.Sir, outside his birth place means outside karnataka.whether it will be ok for us,if he move from here.and request you to kindly advice if he do some business of his own ,whether it will be successful, if so which business he can do. waiting for your valuable advice. thanking you