Solutions and Predictions based on Vedic and Naadi Astrology

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by viraajsk, Jan 4, 2015.

1. mybaby1

mybaby1 Gold IL'ite

hello sir, DOB: 11 JAN 1985 POB: SATNA MADHYA PRADESH TOB: NIGHT OF 10 jan EXACT 12 O,CLK Sir these are details of my brother. Pls do take time to reply as my brother is facing lots of probs now a days..My querry is under.. 1. when he will get married. 2. He is trying to set up business but unable to make up his mind in which business to go. Putting in lots of effort but all going in vain ,tried to go for partnership but not worked. when he will be able to settle down finaly.. which stream is gud for business for him . By education he is a mechanical engineer.. Right now he is very depressed n low n negative.. Pls suggest any solution if to be done.. thanks in advance sir.. pls help me

2. nivsrini

nivsrini Silver IL'ite

Hello Sir, I am married on 21 March 2011. My details and my hubby's are below. I am trying for the baby,so far two times i got conceived and miscarried. I am having PCOD, other than this no problem done all the tests. Taking medicines for this problem now. Want to ask when will we be blessed with a child. We have lots of pressure from family. We also feel once we get a baby, all the small family problems will go. also need to ask about our career and job future. Do we have any chance of going abroad. About my mother and father. My Father is having some court case and once it got convicted again case is moved to high court now. Need to know whether the case will be success. Any pariharam to be done? Please suggest.
    My details:
    Name: Nivedhaa Raghavendran
    DOB: Feb 18 1990
    Time of birth: approximately around 12:40 AM(Vrichika rasi, Anuradha nakshatra).
    Place of Birth:Hosur -krishnagiri Dist -Tamilnadu

Husband's Details:
    Name: Srinivas.S
    DOB:13 Aug 1985
    Time of Birth: Around 7:30 to 8:00 in the Evening. exactly not sure. His Rasi is Midhuna, punarpusam nakshatra.
    Place of Birth:Hosur -krishnagiri Dist -Tamilnadu

3. prm

prm New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

I would like to know about my husband career.
    He is desperately trying to go abroad for long term although he has earlier got chances for overseas assignment but it was only for short term.But he is interested for long term or permanent.Can you please tell when probably he will get chances.His birth details:-

[COLOR=#009900 !important]Date of birth-11.01.1982
    [/COLOR]
    3. Time of birth-4.36am
    4. Place of birth-Cuttack,Orissa

Regards,
    Preity

4. vairamak

vairamak Junior IL'ite

Sir, Would be highly obliged if you could look into my details and send in your valuable predictions please

5. saisudhir

saisudhir New IL'ite

Dear Viraaj ji

This is a gentle reminder about my post to which you have replied (link). As suggested I have written PM many times detailing things but without any reply. I know you must be busy but I am not sure if the PM has reached you. Kindly confirm the same. Please suggest any alternative way if possible.

Thank you.

6. arjun

arjun New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Name :Arjun
    DOB:2nd april 1984
    Time :11.45 am
    Place:Chennai/Madras

1.I am suffering a lot in my career after i finished my engineering electrical graduation in 2005 and from that time i changed nearly 5 organiation and nothing got stabilized,Please tell me sir My intention is to work in government or job in abroad whether any one of these will materialize if yes when.
    2.Whether any unmarried yoga is there in my horoscope.Can you please through some light on my married life.

regards
    arjun

7. sappyM

sappyM New IL'ite

Hello Sir,
    Can you please let me know if i will have a second child ? we have been trying for a second child but no success so far..

Name : Sapna
    DOB : 29-09-1982
    Time : 2:15 PM
    Place : Bangalore..

Appreciate your quick response..

8. kalpanalokesh

kalpanalokesh New IL'ite

Hi sir,
    Name: L Arjuna
    Place: bangalore
    Dob: 11/04/1993
    Tob: 06.27 PM

My son who is now 22 years is not doing well in his studies, not yet completed his degree and I am worried about his completion of education, job and his future life. He is the only son. Please advise. Thank you.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
  9. arjun

arjun New IL'ite

dear sir,

Name :Arjun
    DOB:2nd april 1984
    time:11.45 am
    Place:chennai

fisnihsed my graduation in [COLOR=#009900 !important]electrical engineering[/COLOR] by 2005 and got job in 2006 after that i changed nearly 5 organization and finally working in quosi government company.

1.Kindly tell me whether i will get government or job in abroad and settle there whether any one of these will materialize to me if yes when is possible.
    2.kindly tell about my married life unmarried yoga in my chart and if marraige is there when is possible and wife status and description please help by [COLOR=#009900 !important]predictions.

regards
    arjun
    [/COLOR]

10. bhuvana241183

bhuvana241183 Senior IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Please find below the required details.

My details
    Name: A.Bhuvaneswari
    date of birth - 24-Nov-1983
    time of birth - 7.55 am
    place of birth - chennai

my husband's details
    Name: M.Gopi
    date of birth - 18-Oct-1979
    time of birth - 5:10 PM
    place of birth - KGF in Karnataka

i would like to know whether it will be a normal delivery. also whether it is a boy or girl.