Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

Respected Pragaspathy ji,
    I request a suggestion from you if we can go forward with treatment for this cycle of January? Is the time favorable for both of us in this Jan and Feb? As the treatments are financially draining and associated with lot of stress, I would go forward only if the period is favorable.

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Meghaa,

I hv again studied both the charts.

As per ur husband's chart, both the dasa periods and also the transit period are much favourable upto mid July, 2015 and especially the period between 10.01.2015 adn 27.01.2015 is very much favourable.

Please pray the Lord of ur choice and if it is not inconvenient to you, both you can have a medical opinion.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

4. ais_1982

ais_1982 Silver IL'ite

Sir,

Thanks for your predictions..Long back I had asked you regarding some health issues and you had told me it wont get to severe point...I was doing ok this year but now right from November I am having health issues...I am worried a lot about my future and my daughter..

My details:
    DOB- 25-6-1982
    Time : 5.42 am
    Place : Srirangam

Husband:
    DOB:7-4-1981
    Time : 3.30 pm
    Place - Rasipuram

Daughter:
    DOB-25-2-2012
    Time: 4.27 pm
    Place: Coimbatore.

Right from 2008, post wedding I have had 3 surgeries and now seems I am developing spine related problems as well...

1. If not detailed, can you atleast tell me if I will end up with problems life time or I can do some pariharams to get my health alright? Why am I undergoing so much physical trouble?

2. Will I ever be able to have another child or go to work?

Thanks.

5. tuffyshri

tuffyshri Gold IL'ite

Thank you very much Sir. With your message you have made my day! :) Hope your prediction will come true, I will put all my efforts towards this.
    I know that it is 'ashtama sani' for me now. Will that cause any problem in this regard. Kindly let me know if anything can be done for that

6. ArunaRamadoss

ArunaRamadoss New IL'ite

Thank you sir for your reply. I hve few more questions too. Should we try internet for groom or how. Also from which side he will be coming like through net, or by some persons or in same caste? 2 Till now my carrier is not proper i m trying a lot but everything is waste. If i go to job also i m not getting my salary even after i work very hard in that place. I started a clay and paper jewelaey unit even that is not running properly. I am concerned about my life and carrer. My parents consulted astrologers and each one of them are telling different things. Please advice me the correct way. Thank you in advance.

7. ArunaRamadoss

ArunaRamadoss New IL'ite

Thank you sir for your reply. I hve few more questions too. Should we try internet for groom or how. Also from which side he will be coming like through net, or by some persons or in same caste? 2 Till now my carrier is not proper i m trying a lot but everything is waste. If i go to job also i m not getting my salary even after i work very hard in that place. I started a clay and paper jewelry unit even that is not running properly. I am concerned about my life and carrer. My mom and uncle consulted astrologers and each one of them are telling different things. Please advice me the correct way. Thank you in advance.Once again my details is dob 27 9 1978Time 8.20 pm. Place of birth chennai

8. chitran89

chitran89 New IL'ite

hi sir,

This is chitra.
    DOB-1/1/1989
    rasi-Thulam/Libra
    Nashatram-Chitra
    time of birth-10 pm

I was working for 8 months after my marriage.But due to sudden demise of my mother in law i resigned my job.Later i came to know some problems in conceiving with me.Hence i decided to go for job after having a child.My father in law is a problematic person.so my parents insist me often to go for job.Me and my husband decided not going for job last yr.Now and then i feel i wasted a yr.I feel confused.

Husband name...karthikeyan
    rasi-leo
    nakshatram-pooram

DOB-10/5/1984

He lost his elder brother and also his mother.Now and then he feels very much sad and demotivated.we both feel sometimes that our life is running without purpose.

Kindly help with ur suggestions.Thank you.

Chitra.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2014
  9. bhuvana241183

bhuvana241183 Senior IL'ite

Thanks for your reply sir.
    Please find below the required details.

My details

date of birth - 24-Nov-1983
    time of birth - 7.55 am
    place of birth - chennai

my husband's details
    date of birth - 18-Oct-1979
    time of birth - 5:10 PM
    place of birth - KGF in Karnataka

i would like to know whether it will be a normal delivery. also whether it is a boy or girl. since it is a immediate pregnancy, i am very afraid.

Also i would like to know about my job. Will there be any change in my job in near future.? Currently i am at onsite. Due to pregnancy i am planning to come back to india. Will i get onsite opportunity again? Whether there will be a job change for my husband? will he get onsite opportunity?

And i would like to know when all the problems between me and my husband will get resolved ?

This is my son's details. IS there any problem in my son's horoscope?

DoB: 5-Jan-2014
    Time: 3.37PM
    Place: Chennai.

Thanks & Regards,
    Bhuvana

10. preethivignesh

preethivignesh Gold IL'ite

Hello sir,
    I have been trying to conceive for a long time. We tried medical approaches but they seem to be not working. Can you please predict by when will I conceive? Will that be natural one or thru other medical approach?

Also could you please tell me by when will my husband find a job in Germany? He quit his job recently and we are not sure whether to stay back here or to go back to India. Please predict for us .

My DOB
    Preethi Rajasekar
    18-10-1984 03:14 am Chidambaram, Tamilnadu

my Husband DOB
    Vignesh Prabagaran
    05-12-1982 19:03 PM Chennai, Tamilnadu

Thanks a lot for your service. Will pray for your health and happiness.