December 2014 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Indianwife2000, Apr 20, 2014.

1. OrangeJuice

OrangeJuice Bronze IL'ite

thanks Jasmine for the reply...though i had gone through multiple infertility treatments...but IE experience was really bad. and it will be for every week now :(
    And m totally agree with you... this thread is almost dead....but feeling good at least you r replying...keep in touch.

2. Akineel

Akineel Platinum IL'ite

Hi friends,

hope everyone s doing gud.
    me completed 33 weeks. Due jan 1st.
    had doc appt on weekend and everything fine.
    baby weight :2.3 kg (big baby)... Still doc said its normal..as v both r tall and my elder was 3.8 kg during delivery...

Since 2 months I have pain in lower ab and thighs(pelvic region). Last time had these kind of pain in 9th month after head got engaged..Taking calcium, multivitamin with omega 3, vitamin d etc...doc said with vitamins pain should reduce.. But For past 1 week it's more and finding diff to sleep,sit,walk...

anyone else exp this kind of pain? Please help me gals...
    1.5 months more for delivery and finding very diff these days..

thank you...

3. jasmine25

jasmine25 Gold IL'ite

Hi OJ,
    my god should we have to undergo IE quite often.. I am scared reading your experience.. So difficult and sad :-( take care.. Am happy at least you and akineel have responded.. Keep in touch dear..
    hi Akineel,
    thanks for your update.. Mine is also due on jan 1 .. But doc says it could be anywhere around the corner in dec...from the past if couple of days am experiencing a pain in the lower ab and thighs as you have mentioned.. It just last for few minutes then vanishes..me too finding diff to sleep, walk and sit.. Taking iron, calcium etc.. Takecare dear

4. Madhumidha

Madhumidha Gold IL'ite

Hi All,
    Update from my side - I'm in 34 weeks. As it is second one, expecting baby any time from Dec 1st week. Yeah, IE will be very painful. Hope my doctor will start IE from 37 weeks onward. I'm planning to take maternity leave from Dec 2nd week.
    Also, have u all packed bag for hospital? I'm going to purchase few things this week.

5. Madhumidha

Madhumidha Gold IL'ite

Let us try to make this thread as active.
    As we all are approaching dues, shall we all update / order our due dates?

1) Madhumidha (Mine) - Dec 29th.

6. jasmine25

jasmine25 Gold IL'ite

Hey Madhu,
    Thanks for sharing your updates.. Glad everything is progressive well :) hey am yet to pack my bags to hospital ya.. Time is flying like anything.. Have to start packing atleast from this weekend..
    As for as IE is concerned, everyone of you say it is very painful.. Any clue as to how to cope up or how will it proceed?? I have undergone Pap smear.. Will IE be any different from that or same as that of Pap smear?? Sorry if it sounds silly.. Really worried hence so many doubts...

Regarding the Due date: mine is Jan 1 (recent scan says dec 29)

7. jasmine25

jasmine25 Gold IL'ite

I just came back from walk.. I could not take a brisk walk nowadays.. I get a sharp pain lasting for a minute in the pelvic region and I sat down immediately.. Unable to take a breath, talk or do anything for that matter.. While sleeping this afternoon I had the same pain for a minute or two and I was really scared.. Even thought of ringing DH but I know for sure still days to go.. Unable to recognise what is that all about?? Is it the BH contractions? Anybody experiencing the same??

8. Akineel

Akineel Platinum IL'ite

Jasmine,

thanks for the reply Yaar.
    started walking seriously twice daily for 20 mins and drinking lots and lots of water. I don't know which helped me...feeling better since yesterday...

madhu,

my my due date is jan 1st(LMP).. as per last scan dec 22nd..

1 person likes this.
  9. OrangeJuice

my IE experience.....sorry if it may sound silly...but mine was really uncomfortable may be because she was trying to check baby position ,she was pushing her hand so hard to touch cervix ,to check whether head is down and parallely pressing tummy (below breasts) down.
    Finally she said she is feeling hard at cervix but not sure its baby's head or buttocks.and cervix is completely closed..it was done at 37th week.

Tip : Just be relax...loose ur pelvic muscles.
    Pap smear is completely different for me...Dr inserts speculum to open vagina...and then take tissue frm cervix...in IE they dont use speculum(which is good)..put fingers. (ohhh god wat m writing.....sorry ladies if m giving too much details :p)Hope
    this helps.

10. OrangeJuice

my due date : Dec 06th

currently in 38th week...feeling active(dunno is it it normal or not)...still can walk,sit,sleep normally...but going for walk has stopped from last 3/4 days as its very cold outside here in USA.

Not yet packed hospital bag.
    Next appointment: this friday...midwife should do sonogram to check baby position instead of trying IE...nd making it worst experience for me :(
    Still in dilemma...whether its scheduled csection or normal delivery.Hoping that i will get answer this friday.
    Glad that thread is active again :)