Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. ssbanu

ssbanu New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Please provide a financial growth and career growth for me.
    My birth Date 18.04.1986 time 10.15 PM Place of Birth:Ambasamudhram

Thanks,
    Banu

2. luxsuresh

luxsuresh Senior IL'ite

Thank you for the reply sir. We brought them here in feb'2014 and they went back in may'14. As they are not permitted to live here more than 3 months. Only 1 more month they will give visa extension.they can enter back here till the completion of 1 year from the date of exit.
    Thank you once again for your prediction.

laxmi s

3. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Ksck,

Based on the birth details given by you, belong to Cancer Ascendant, owned by Moon. The house is occupied by the Jupiter, who is in retrograde motion and aspecting the 7th house.

Jupiter is the best benefic planet among all planets. The association of Jupiter or aspect of Jupiter can minimize most of the adversities and can also rule out many negative indications.
    However, Jupiter is not so belevolent in regard to marital harmony. The Jupiter may be a beneficial planet for some Ascdt and malefic planet for some Ascd. If it is malefic planet, its connection with the 7th or 8th house, esepcially in the case of female natives, it is extremely bad for marital life and there will be loss of conjugal bliss.

For Cancer native, the Jupiter is the lord of 6th house and 9th house. As 6th lord, it is placement in the Lagna and aspecting the 7th house is not good.

Apart from this in your chart, the 2nd house is occupied by Rahu and Saturn. The second house, among other things speak about the family and expansion of family. Any malefics, especially, the Rahu or Ketu int the 2nd house is extremely bad.While considering from the 7th house, the 2nd house is 8th house for 7th house and any malefic planets in the 2nd house is extremely bad for marital harmony.

Also, in any chart, the conjunction of Moon and Venus is not good for longevity of marriage. In most of the cases, it may lead to more than one marriage.

Also, in your chart, there is a conjunction of two hot planets, viz. Mars and Sun are together, that too in a sign owned by Mars; which is extremely bad and this may cause separation.

Also, your 7th lord Saturn is placed in the 8th house, counted from the 7th house and afflicted by Rahu; which is also very bad for marital harmony.

Apart from this, your Lagna Lord Moon and 7th lord Saturn are in 6th and 8th position from each other in the Navamsa chart. This is not good placement for marital harmony.

Your Moon sign (rasi) is Libra and his Moon sign is Aquarius; which is 5th sign from yours; which should always be avoided.

These are the main set backs concerning ur birth chart, relating to marital happiness.

While coming to your husband, he belongs to Libra Ascendant and his 7th house is occupied by retrograde Jupiter. For Libra native, the Jupiter is not a beneficial planet, because he is the owner of 3rd and 6th houses

As I had already narrated the placement of Jupiter either in the 7th or 8th house is extremely bad; but in the case of your husband, the Jupiter, being the lord of 3rd and 6th houses, its placement in the 7th house and that too in retrograde motion is extremely bad for marital harmony and it will normally lead to separation.

In addition, his 8th house is occupied by Mars and Ketu, causing powerful Mars dosha; but you are not Manglik. For this reason alone, his chart should have been rejected.

Also, he too has Rahu in the 2nd house, which is extremely bad for marital harmony.

In his chart, the Saturn, placed in the 10th house is aspecting the 12th house, house of bed pleasure, which is not good for matters concerning bed pleasure.

As the Lagna Lord Venus is placed in a fiery sign, i.e. in Leo along with the house lord Sun, he is likely to be an angry bird.

The intensity of the dosha in the chart of your husband is extremely high; which should not have been matched.

In case, if the charts had been astrologically matched, this a very bad match.

As per the Navamsa chart of ur husband, he does not seem to respect any Dharmic activity, i.e. he is not the true follower of Dharma.

Also, the conjunction of Venus and Mercury in his chart is also not good for marital harmony.

At present, you are running the dasa of Mercury, who is the lord of third and 12th houses and the dasa lord Mercury is in retrograde motion and this dasa is not good for ur and it is not likely to give any beneficial results.

Your husband is running the dasa of Saturn, who is the lord of 4th and 5th houses, a highly beneficial planet for him and the Saturn is well placed in the 10th house, causing direct aspect on his 4th house. This dasa will be operative until 11.11.2024.
    This dasa will be a highly beneficial period for him; giving lot of achievements in his professional career.

Hence, please try to reconcile with him through your parents, close relatives and friends and please do not try to make up any issue; which is likely to cause adverse results.

Please try to read/hear Vishnu Sahasranamam, which will reduce your sufferings to a certain extent.

The period until 19th March, 2016 is supportive any abroad chance. If things could settled amicably, there may be chances to join with ur hub during this period.

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Banu,

I do not make any general predictions.

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Laxmi,

Thank u v m for ur kind reply. As I had said, in case, in your husband resigns the existing job; he may find it very difficult to get reemployed. Please bear this in mind, before taking any decision

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Jayanthi,

In one of ur charts, the 5th lord is connected with the Rahu and Ketu; for which is advisable to go over either to Kalahasthy or Rameswaram and the remedial measures concerning the progeny. If this is done, the period from o1st Nov 2014 to mid July, 2015 is very supportive for getting ur conceived.

Regards

7. ssbanu

ssbanu New IL'ite

OK Sir, I want to know ,when will i get the promotion or else when can i move to another company.I want a suggestion.

8. JayanthiGopu

JayanthiGopu New IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    Thank you so much for your immediate reply and remedies also.

Also, please don't mistake me for prolonging this conversation. I would be very much grateful to you if you predict me whether this conception would survive as I have already conceived once and had missed abortion. So, I really worry about this.

Thanks,
    Jayanthi

9. JayanthiGopu

JayanthiGopu New IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    Thank you so much for your immediate reply and remedies also.

Also, please don't mistake me for prolonging this conversation. I would be very much grateful to you if you predict me whether this conception would survive as I have already conceived once and had missed abortion. So, I really worry about this.

Thanks,
    Jayanthi

10. vaishnavilakshmi

vaishnavilakshmi Bronze IL'ite

Hello Pragaspathi,

My Name : Vaishnavi Lakshmi
    D.O.B : May-18-1978(Thursday)
    Time of Birth : 11.30AM
    Place of Birth : ELURU,ANDHRAPRADESH(West Godavari District)

I would be interested to know about my Health,Wealth,Career and Family.

Thanks,
    Vaishu