1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Fusion and Fission in Families and E=mc2...

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by GoogleGlass, Oct 6, 2014.

1. muzna

muzna Silver IL'ite

Nice one, and yes people will will hunt you down.....IF you do not write again:)

1 person likes this.
  2. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Madam,
    In Psicks and Che mystery text books there are about 7 differences given between nuclear fusion and fission and you have intelligently taken full advantage of the textual differences to prove your theory.A nice argument for argument sake.
    In joint family system there were so many members forming a single unit , having its own positive and negative factors. Due to developmental activities and city formation
    and educational devt fission became a necessity and the family has become a nuclear one.
    Now there is no need for fusion at all,unless there is difference between the partners.
    Though it is a fact that a small energy in the form of minor understanding is sufficient to separate them, it is a fact that high positive energy from various sources like advice from counsellors and elders will of no help to create a fusion, if at all it can be termed so.

I am reminded of Tamil saying" uzhakkile kizhakku, merku paarppathu koodaathu."
    ( It is already as small as a cup. Which is east and which is west in the cup)
    It is hilarious to read but not a real comparison in practical sense.

In practical life we need to create frictions and fissions in order to analyse any problem to come to a positive conclusion.
    Life is not about husband, wife, children alone.there are other factors like education, development, justice administration and so on-where we should have a fission like threadbare analysis to come to logical and legal conclusions.
    A major problem can be split into various simple problems and can be solved very easily by fission method using lesser energy.
    The short comings of atomic fusion and atomic fission is a well analysed topic and thousands of essays/articles have been on rounds in the print/visual media.Arguments are still on.
    But in practical life, each problem is different it may need fusion or fission techniques ,case to case basis-not a standardised format-to get solved as seen from historical, economical, administrative and financial events that have occurred globally.

Regret to differ.

Jayasala 42

2 people like this.
  3. shyamala1234

shyamala1234 Platinum IL'ite

Dear GG,
    It took me a while to understand. First I thought it is some mathematical formula and Physics related I skipped it! Then after reading some FBs I became curious and read.

I cannot understand the standard E=mc2 in Physics ( I am poor in Physics) but I can understand your blog. Explained like in a science class the philosophy of life! Yes, fusion is always better than fission or atleast that should be the direction (though it takes some effort).
    Syamala

2 people like this.
  4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear ggg
    Haha I can imagine einstein rearing his n yr hair for giving a family twist to his formula. Great one gg.

1 person likes this.
  5. kishoreg

kishoreg Gold IL'ite

GG fusion occurs naturally where as a fission can be created artificially but the end product is highly reactive radioactive particles :), there is no self occurrence:p

1 person likes this.
  6. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Oh boy! GG.....a lesson in physics that I had ditched so so so long ago. I tell you I had to brace myself to get a lesson in physics even as I understand E=mc2, even if superficially. Now I see why you are bracing yourself for the slaughter from the trigger of blazing guns. I have to assure you, it is not because of the parallels you have drawn, but most certainly because of the physics lesson you have given us. But you have to understand this too while I agree with you that the m=the mass or intentions to solve issues (as you put it) is very important, I did come away reviewing the fission and fusion concepts way better!

1 person likes this.
  7. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

thanks kg.

no ifs and buts - this is not a physics lab :) and am not even a lab attendant setting up the apparatus :)

1 person likes this.
  8. GoogleGlass

take snorkeling gear :)

Last edited: Oct 7, 2014
  9. GoogleGlass

oh my goodness so many "erence" and in all
    likelihoods no inference can be arrived at :):):)

1 person likes this.
  10. GoogleGlass

thanks M' for the nice comment - probably you haven't read all the few that I wrote, if you read then you might take back your words :):):)

welcome to snippets M'