1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The pinnacle of Intoxication!!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by parineetha, Sep 8, 2014.

1. dsmenon

dsmenon Gold IL'ite

hey neethu, nice write up! especially eau da babe!! Loved it!!

2. parineetha

parineetha IL Hall of Fame

Hey Dear DDDDDD hugsmiley...long time no see..
    It was just last nite I thought about you seeing your post in ML forum. Morning you were here..thank u thank u soo much..
    how is the one silver feather u had ? :wink:

Though ur busy, keep coming now and then. Take care..

3. nikitamjain

nikitamjain Silver IL'ite

It might sound weird but i do love the smell of petrol and kerosene too! :-D After all, it is also natural coming from the earth
    :-D

1 person likes this.
  4. parineetha

Don't worry, we have lots of company..
    even my friends say they keep sniffing wax shoe polishes. :whistle

5. wantmyangel

wantmyangel Silver IL'ite

Hey parineetha,

I just came across your post while surfing on some other thing. The description you have written about the nature around you made me visualize the heavenly atmosphere sitting right over here. In fact I was pretty stressed and probably God sent this at a very correct time. I forgot all my worries for a moment and sort of entered your world and felt like staying there forever.

Even I am a person who loves to have a simple life and enjoy tiny little things rather than big lavish lifestyle. But the rush all around the world and stress about the responsibilities had burdened me a lot. But your writing has brought me back to the nature and i promise myself to stay with it now.

You writing means a lot to me at this moment. Thanks a lot....

Wantmyangel

1 person likes this.
  6. parineetha

oh my my..Thank you so much. Im feeling soo honored.
    You know what, when I wrote this I was not in good moods. I started writing only coz I seriously wanted some diversion myself at that moment. Else I have the very bad habit of thinking way too much and analyzing things. So that's how it began.
    By the time I finished, I was completely out of it. Eventually everything became OK by the end of day. Its all about we diverting ourselves.
    If this piece can bring you some happiness and if your at peace, there couldn't be any greater joy or compliment for me. I mean it.
    Am very happy for you..

Sometimes, we forget about all the simple n small pleasures in life. Be childlike and enjoy sweet little things around us.

7. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Wow ...:thumbsup:. What a lovely piece of write-up Neetu! You have beautifully articulated the intoxication in all those fragrance oils, hmmmmm .... Coffee, fresh rain, flowers and finally baby's smell which would remain evergreen for a mother!

You know only some people have the blessing to enjoy all these smells you mentioned and feel lucky to be one among few!

Thanks for sharing this in the other intoxication series!

parineetha likes this.
  8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Neetu dear I just went back to see whether this post was nominated and surprising to see that I only had nominated and you got the award, but I had not given feedback. Any way nice post, whatever you write or whenever you write it goes direct to the finest forum . I dont know when I will learn to write like you and other great writers , I think for that I have to take another birth

parineetha likes this.
  9. LakshmiKMBhat

LakshmiKMBhat Gold IL'ite

We too love our glass of hot, filter coffee in the morning :).

parineetha likes this.
  10. parineetha

Its is nice to go back and read what you wrote few yrs back, a happy nostalgic feel. Those times..few old friends..endearing chats...unlimited fun! thanks for bringing it up and reminding all those great days lakshmi.
    So glad that you liked it.
    Thanks once again !

jskls likes this.