1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Mississauga friends Let's Connect

Discussion in 'Indians in Canada' started by Deepthi2013, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Shivi22

Shivi22 New IL'ite

Hiee Depthi, nice to hear from u too. I live in west oak trails. Just moved in so not familiar with oakville areas. I am married but dont have any kids as of now. How about you ??

2. Candycakes

Candycakes New IL'ite

Hi Deepthi
    how are you,are you coming to celebration square for attending events on the weekends.we are enjoying the events

3. gomesdeepak

gomesdeepak New IL'ite

hi,i am gomathi, i came to canada a month ago.. staying in hurontario at Queensway. still no indian frnds here....how abt u ? howz life here

4. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Hi ladies, I am Rakhi. Toronto!

5. Candycakes

Candycakes New IL'ite

Hi Gomathi
    Its been five months for me in Canada.I live In sq1.

6. naliniraghavan

naliniraghavan New IL'ite

Hi,
    My name is Nalini. I have been in Mississauga for the past 3 months and looking to meet some friends. I am married and have a 7 year old and a 2 year old.

7. Sahanasri

Sahanasri New IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

We are looking forward to move to Canada, probably end of this year. My husband has his office in Yonge street, Can you ladies suggest suitable place for us so it could be easy commute to Yonge street. I have a son and he is turning 4 coming november, and so am looking for best school district too. Also can you let me know the cut off date for schools in Ontario. I heard it is Dec 31.?!! We are moving from NJ, USA.

Please help :)

Regards
    Sahana

8. Happyface

Happyface New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,
    I have been staying in Toronto for the past 3 years, just came across this wonderful forum. I would love to connect with Indians here.
    Hi Sahanasri… I guess your husband’s job is somewhere in downtown. My husband work downtown too. Tell me the address, I am gonna let you know about the rental places. There is one building where many Indians live- 260 Wellesley st (ph#416-929-3532), you can talk to them about the availability, though its not great but reasonable for new immigrants.

9. sandynar

sandynar Gold IL'ite

Hi all

My name is Sandhya. My DS is 6 years old. We have just got our visas and will be travelling to toronto next month.We are moving from the UK. Currently in India for our visa stuff .So glad to come across this forum. Have a few questions in my mind.How does the school system work there? What kitchen stuff do you recommend to get initially?

10. gomesdeepak

gomesdeepak New IL'ite

Hi ladies,I live with my husband in hurontario st. i have been in canada for 3 months. howz everything going? its boring for me....