How did you come up with your username?

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Apr 8, 2007.

1. INAL

INAL New IL'ite

just like that

2. INAL

INAL New IL'ite

Hi,
    Its been four years that I am married. For the last couple of months every day for one reason or the other I have cried silently. Every day I come to the conclusion that there is no way except a separation.i feel extremely lonely. I have no friends. Initially I used to share things with one of my sisters but for around three years now I have stopped doing that because I realized that all it does was to worsen the situation . cutting short I am in a govt job which is considered to be one of the most elite. Mine is a transferable job. I had explained my situation to my H before marriage. It was not a love marriage but we had quite a conversation and two three meetings before marriage. I thought I was thoroughly comfortable with him. But after marriage everything changed. He left his job in dubai and started a business in india. There was no honeymoon which was one of my cherished dreams. Within two months of marriage I were pregnant. And there was an issue as to who will stay with me.my parents came. Then I asked for some money because the expenditure increased during pregnancy but he said he is short of money. My parents also questioned about his work which hurt his ego. All these nine months we lived separately. That was beginning of the rift. At the time of delivery of my daughter again there was some altercation between my sister and my H. after this under the influence of his family or god knows what he suddenly and shockingly started using abusive language on me. My daughters birth was never celebrated and life suddenly turned hell. I could not decide how to bring peace between my H and family. While on my maternity leave I was not getting the salary as per govt rules. I continuously asked my H for some money but he denied on one pretext or the other. Now he started discussing the shortcomings of the wedding and family. after my maternity leave I went away to my place of posting. In weeks we had conversations. I stopped asking for anything but it was always my sister or mother who was a cause of a fight. He blamed me for keeping away. Except for sending some clothes and shoes he did nothing for the child. But I always thought all the problems are there because we are away. But on my next posting I came to the NCR so that we could stay together. But the more days we spent together the more abusive he became. Now the abuses are so very direct that they cut through my heart. It hurt me all the very more because I had never heard my father or brother using such language. My job earns me great respect in office and society but at home I m a bitch a whore and what not. He had a comment about all my friends though they were very limited. He checks my msgs my phone . he now points to my character on the basis of some past conversation which no one call objectionable. He bluntly stated that I should stop taking my daughter to my sisters place which I denied. I had cordial relation with my sisters but now I have started keeping to my self. It seems as if I m cut off from the world. As a form of protest I stopped visiting his parents. It further aggravated the situation. Even after four years he doesn’t seem to come out of his financial crisis. I am completely running the house on my own. I m so miserable that I don’t even look at the mirror. He comments on everything. My figure my cooking my character my family. And the recent height has been that he abused me in front of my peon. I felt like dying that day. But I have a daughter. Now people say its time to go for a second baby especially because we wont get time to stay together after this posting. Today I requested him to visit a marriage counselor but he bluntly refused and asked for divorce. Every time he concludes the conversation on a divorce but whenever I take a step towards separation he starts saying sorry without meaning it. Friends I m so helpless. After a fight he is sleeping and I am all awake at 4.30 am.. plz plz tell me if there is any hope in this marriage. At some corner I still love the man I knew previously. Plz suggest what should I do.

3. Ragapriyakrish

Ragapriyakrish New IL'ite

Hi ILs, A very good evening. I like the custom of adding husband's name to your name. I have chosen my username as "RagapriyaKrish" with myname followed by my husband's. I also like bindi wore on the forehead. I will also have these two loved and followed.

4. BujjiDachi

BujjiDachi New IL'ite

its me and my husbands name

5. Divia

Divia New IL'ite

actually, I was wracking my brain, trying to come up with YET ANOTHER CODE (omg) and when the site I was on rejected YET ANOTHER CODE (lol), I went to the link that kept some suggestions handy and after choosing the best one with my name included, Ive never looked back!! How cool is that. (lol):yes: by the way, love your smileys!!

6. jyo543

jyo543 New IL'ite

I named my id just like that.But after reading the above stories, I am in search of my own creative id:)

7. KashmirFlower

KashmirFlower IL Hall of Fame

Hello All,

My real name meaning is a flower name(which is found in Kashmir/Himalayas, rare and delicate flower as described by a poet). So I made my username as Kashmir Flower.

It sounds more like I came up with my user id from kashmir ki kali movie name, but not.

8. Kshama

Kshama New IL'ite

:hatsoff Interesting, should have known it before. bie1

9. Mariakhurram

Mariakhurram New IL'ite

Hi there! My name is Maria & my hubby's name is khurram! As we love each other so much so I want his name to be my surname always! I trust you people so I kept my original name as my ID!

10. AcuhealerRaji

AcuhealerRaji New IL'ite

hi
    Acuhealer is a person who can heal everyone by simply touching (not pressing) the relevant points