Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sweety567.

I do not look into any health issue. At present, he is running the dasa of Sun, who is the lord of 9th house; but placed in the 8th house and the Bhukti of Jupiter, who is the lagna as well as 4th lord;but placed in the 8th house. The dasa of any planet, placed in the 8th house and also the dasa lord and bhukti lord in the same house is not good. This is operative until 12.04.2015. Hence, for the present, it is not advisable to make any predictions.

Regards

2. sweety567

sweety567 New IL'ite

my father's time is 6am

NOOKALA THALAPAKA AMRUTHA SEKHAR
    DOB-10-12-1956

3. sweety567

sweety567 New IL'ite

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Aliswel,

According to the birth details of your daughter, the period between 16th Sept 2014 and 29th October, 2014 is very supportive for getting employed and prior sincere attempts may yield beneficial results.

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Siddusahana,

At present, either the running dasa or the transit planets are not much supportive; hence, he may be try to accept whatever is available and then he may try for any change.

If any one gets conceived, in the month of the Aadi, the delivery of the child will be in the month of Chithirai, which will be very hot. That is why, in olden days, it was avoided to get conceived; but now a days, everything is changed. Hence, one need not worry of this.

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Ratant,

At present, the running dasa upto 25..02.2016 is an adverse once; once the next Jupiter dasa gets started, there are chances for divorce.

Even though your chart is supportive for the second marriage, it is doubtful whether the second marriage will be a happiest one, when compared to the first marriage.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Khushii15,

At present, the period between 18th August, 2014 and 15th Sept 2014 is very supportive for change of profession of your choice, with good salary and expected place of posting; thus leading to change of life style. Any sincere attempt in this regard will give beneficial results. Please pray the Almighty of your choice.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Re: Astrological predictions - Thank you

Dear Subhuti,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply. You can very well post any further question in the future; however, you keep the reply given by me earlier saved and try to include the same in your future posting.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Chitrabalamani,

According to both the charts, the period until end of Oct 2014 is supportive for progeny. Both you may try to go over to Kalahasthy, near Tirupathy and try to do remedial measures for progeny and then attempt for the child, with trust and belief.

Regads

10. naveenchennai

naveenchennai New IL'ite

Hello sir,
    My DOb: 12/9/1983
    11:52 Am
    Chennai
    iam looking for change of job.Is this a good period for change of location and job?iam looking in Arab countries.whether i will get it?I appreciatee u for the great job u r doing as seva.

Thanks