1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

July 2014 Book Club-Girl from Fatehpur by Sarita Varma

Discussion in 'Book Lovers' started by PriyaSrini, Jul 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geethanaidu22

Geethanaidu22 New IL'ite

I would love to have this book because i would like to read books, reading books is my only time spending way..

2. ivlakshmi

ivlakshmi Platinum IL'ite

Books are my best friends. Indus ladies has also given many friends to me and I also made friendship with many ladies in indus with my suggestions. Hope indus would give me one more friend via a Book :)

3. vsharma

vsharma Platinum IL'ite

Hii,

Everyone here has given the explanation as to why they should be given free copy and they all deserve it. Even I would like to get free copy of this book and read it, I started liking to read Fiction stories through indusladies before this I never had habit of reading it with so much interest. So hoping that I would get chance of reading a book also through indusladies.

4. subap

subap Junior IL'ite

First thing is its free gift from indusladies .i love reading books and also I am trying my luck here to get this book

5. sirisha

sirisha New IL'ite

Hi,

because I love to read books.

I like the narration of the book i.e.,

" About the book

“I love you Rajan,” she had blurted out, hands clenched tightly at her sides.
    “Sana, you are only a kid…you will soon forget all this. Besides, don’t you also love Shahrukh Khan?”

A decade has gone by and Sanjana, now a highflying professional in Mumbai, thought she was over her childhood crush on the enigmatic Rajan. Back in her hometown Fatehpur for a family wedding, she bumps into him; he’s still enigmatic and the sparks are still there. Just when things begin to heat up, though, in walks Krish, a colleague from Mumbai, who seems to be very possessive of Sanjana… "

i'm curios about what next..

for ebook because I can read at anywhere...

and curiosty for every next episode in the storywhen we read it in blog i'll wait but not able to concentrate on other things much...that's y want full episode....

I like freebees.. ;)

1 person likes this.
  6. Amneet

Amneet Senior IL'ite

Hi friends
    I love reading books, i have my own library. When i was in achool and college i would sit in the library and spend my idle time reading books, and when new stock of books arrived and by chance i was in the library our librarian madam would say " Oh now she is here and these books wont even go to the shelf, she will get them issued today itself". gigglingsmiley
    And madam would send other students to me whoever wanted to know from which book a particular topic would be the best to read...
    Thanks IL for this post through which i relived those days again. If by any chance i get this freebie i.e a wonderful book this will be nothing short of a magical dust for me that turns your dreams true. ( i have a silly yet true reason too and that is as im expecting n im due in jan, if you choose me for this book u will be having two readers reading this wonderful book at the same time :)

3 people like this.
  7. Chromo

Chromo New IL'ite

Im a book worm i love reading books and when i read the summary of this book i was deeply inclined to read one plz plz i want this book,im in my last trimester n give lot of time to reading:)

1 person likes this.
  8. Guleria

Guleria New IL'ite

Good to read inncocent love.

9. PriyaSrini

PriyaSrini Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Thank you ILites for participating in this contest and congrats to you all. We loved reading all your responses. But all good things must come to an end, and so does this contest.....

And the winners are.....

karunamurty, helpmeangel, maroon, nikitamjain, rajinitk4, Dev19, Chulbuli04, lavyrangan, shrrak and Amneet .

congratulations-2271.gif

Congratulations winners, we loved the play of words and sprinklings of humour in your responses.

To claim your free copy of the ebook- Girl from Fatehpur by Sarita Varma:

1. Click on
    http://www.indireads.com/my-account/
    2. Create an account in that website.
    3. Send me the registered email id as a Private message.

And then your copy will be available to download. Enjoy..

There are no losers here at IndusLadies, so cheer up all others. As mentioned before, this book is available at a discount for us all. I will soon post those purchase details, so everyone can join in and read.

Hop on board the train to Fatehpur ILites, lets go on a journey with Sana. And also book your dates to chat up with the author Sarita Varma...

Last edited: Jul 9, 2014
    8 people like this.
  10. maroon

maroon Gold IL'ite

Thanks so much Priya :)
    Signing up right away.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.