1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Thin/fine Hair Problems & Solutions for Thicker Hair

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by Huma, Apr 19, 2007.

1. IsaacTyler

IsaacTyler New IL'ite

I would like to suggest you that don't go for a particular platting style that is showing thinness of your hair instead of that you can try some other style that could suit you according to the hair type you have.

2. IsaacTyler

IsaacTyler New IL'ite

what are you looking for adding volume in your hair? any home remedy or any products?

3. LisaFritz

LisaFritz New IL'ite

Try using some egg and yoghurt. This makes your hair healthier and stronger so this will automatically increase your bounce and volume.

4. Sreya24

Sreya24 New IL'ite

Hi,

Avoid tangles like the plague. and brush your hair before your shower. Use quality with good shampoos and conditioners. Never brush wet hair and sleep with your hair in loose ponytail.And use eggs, lemon and curd paste apply on hairs and leave it for until dry and wash gently. I think this technique is definitely useful to you.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2014
  5. indirank

indirank Silver IL'ite

Hi.. how u make methi powder? kust grind it or soak in water

6. deepthiraj

deepthiraj Platinum IL'ite

jus soak the methi in normal water and leave it for 7 r 8 hours..after tat u can grind the seeds..its better to soak the seeds in the night and use tat in morn :)

7. mariechin1234

mariechin1234 New IL'ite

Curl your hair. Curling your hair can add a lot of volume. Just think about all those 80s perms (of course, that was too much volume). While you might not want to go the perm route, you can use a basic curling iron and hair products to get and keep curls in your hair for a day or two.

8. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

I have short hair but I still use the same method that my daughter uses. After shampooing I add a few drops of Pro Naturals Moroccan Argan Oil (to protect hair against heat and to give shine) to the tips of my hair and gradually move up the entire shaft. I then bend down so that my hair is upside down. I use my Salon Pro Ultralight Ionic blow dryer (which has the latest ionic technology which reduces frizz, enhances shine) on low heat until hair feels dry then I hit the cool shot button making sure I cover all the hair. Now the hair is dry and I use my G3 Salon Pro hair styling iron to curl under my hair and finish by running my fingers through my hair, no brushing or combing.

9. priyabio

priyabio New IL'ite

Hi,

You can try this Biotique bio walnut bark shampoo & Bio thyme conditioner for Thin/fine Hair Problems.
    [h=3][/h][h=1][/h]

10. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

I have thin hair and want to grow new hair to make them thicker. One of my friend recommended to use egg on hair.I applied the egg but as my hair is thin, most of the liquid drips out of the hair.Can anyone guide me how to make egg liquid thicker so that i can apply easily on hair..I do have sinus problem...