1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love will surely come

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by aarushreya, May 4, 2014.

1. aarushreya

aarushreya Gold IL'ite

"Slowly charm enters life....."

Madhu did not waste time, right from the day she last met Mac. She was all get, set and go. She had already suffered a lot due to her falling confidence. Now she want to become an independent lady, not to show it to someone but to regain her identity and confidence. She wants to live her remaining life like a strong lady. Ofcourse it was expected from her. Parents who are not themselves confident, can not teach confidence to their kids. Their kids are often shy, hesitant and full of fear. So she must come out of it.

From the same day, she continued her jogging routine, she completed all her day activities even faster so that she gets time to think about and plan her objective. And she did it before her kids came back. Then when her kids were taking a nap in the afternoon, she decided not to take a nap herself and plan her small tasks. She was happy after doing all this as things got initiated atleast.

It was evening time now and her phone rang. That was a call from her husband. He informed her that today he will come late as there were some important meetings in office. Madhu prepared some evening snacks for kids and decided to prepare dinner in advance. Actually her plan was to take kids to the nearby park to breath in some fresh air. So when in the evening they woke up, she made them eat their snacks and they all went to the nearby park.

Again the weather was lovely. The birds were singing their evenings songs, a cool breeze was blowing and there were some Indian senior citizens in the park with their grand children. The moment they saw Madhu coming, they engaged her in talks. While the children started playing together.

Madhu seemed to look more excited today. The way she approached people today was a little bit different. There was confidence in her talks. Before today, most of the time Madhu never used to put her side in front of anybody. Whatever they say, she would listen and agree to it. And for this reason, though people liked her presence, she never remained a part to a talk. But today she was listening, speaking, suggesting, correcting and advising people from time to time. Soon she could find a number of people carefully listening to her and agreeing to whatever she said. Plus she performed such an act with her full grace, dignity and keeping in mind not to hurt anybody's feelings.

While she was engaged with some talks with people around in the park, she laughed at some comment made by someone. She laughed and looked around. Then her eyes met with Mac, who was standing at some distance, bending on a tree's trunk and carefully observing Madhu. Madhu stopped laughing to find him looking at her like that but she kept smiling. She was occupied by some seven to nine people and it was difficult to come out of the talks she initiated. So she remained in the group but her eyes were on him. She was in the group but she was not in the group. Madhu wanted to know why Mac was looking at her like that. Was she attractive to him or he was just looking at her to see how she was communicating with the people. She was trying to discover what was behind those two attractive eyes.

8 people like this.
  2. aarushreya

aarushreya Gold IL'ite

Re: telugu friends

"Lets open up a bit"

After sometime all of them went back to their homes, leaving behind Mac and Madhu. Mac was looking at her since half an hour, without taking his eyes off her. Madhu also looked at him many times and passed the smile. It was like they both know what is going on between each other but they haven't spoken about it. Feelings are feelings. One can not hide them. If they do not come out into words, they could be felt through eyes. A sort of emotional bond develops between the two and they come close without saying anything. That is what happening between Mac and Madhu.

After they all left Madhu started walking towards Mac and Mac still was standing that ways, noticing everythign about Madhu. Today he did not make her cautious. As today she was a but confident lady, she dare to answer back through her eyes. She gathered guts to display a small sample of her feelings by looking into his eyes.

Madhu came near to Mac and stand in front of him. For a moment they kept looking each other like that . There was a silence and behind this silence a huge valley of unspoken words.

Madhu: Do you come here everyday?
    Mac: No I came because I saw you coming to the park with the kids.
    MAdhu:(she looked at him) Me. Yes tell me you want to say something.
    Mac: yes but I fear.
    Madhu:(she again looked at him as to what he meant to say. Was he trying to say, what she was thinking? Was he trying to convey what she was feeling?)You also get feared?
    Mac: I fear to loose what I have.
    Madhu: In that case what do you do? You open up and face it or leave it.(Madhu looked very confident in her talks today. They were doing indirect talks today...like the two creative people usually do....playing with the words....)
    Mac: For the things I love, I don't take the risk until I am sure.
    Madhu:(she again looked at him and smiled) hmmm interesting.(Now she does not know what to say... so she diverted the topic a bit). Well I have started up working on my objectives and have converted them into small tasks.
    Mac:(he did not listen to what Madhu said just now. He did not want to come out of those indirect talks.........) Why changing the topic? You also fear?
    Madhu:(she asked a bit more openly) I fear from what? Do you know that?
    Mac: You fear to open up. You fear to fly.
    Madhu: Sometimes fear is for good. Not to take the flight when you know you have to fall into it.
    Mac: Why you think you will fall?
    Madhu:(speechless)
    Mac: Once you know how to fly, you can fly even higher in the sky.
    Madhu: Somethings are not achievable?
    Mac: They can be achieved or lived with. Not everything has to be achieved. Try to live with it.
    Madhu:(getting a bit direct now) And what are those things?
    Mac: For example love, feelings, emotions. They need not to be achieved. You can learn how to live with these.
    Madhu: And what if we become to desperate and demanding afterwards?
    Mac: (Now standing straight and looking straight into her eyes) Mature people know how to deal with such situations.
    Madhu: I feel in certain things I am not too mature.
    Mac: hmmm. Like?
    Madhu: I become passionate and possessive about things I love. (Madhu made a very open statement this time)
    MAc: SO you fear not to fall for them?
    Madhu: yes ofcourse. Its better to control the feelings, emotions and love when one is not mature enough to handle them.
    MAc: Mine philosophy is different. Live your life with full zest so that you have no regrets in life that you haven't lead your life the way you desire. Live it and forget the rest. Ofcourse prepare your mind that one day you might have to loose all. But then at present there should be nothing that could stop you.
    Madhu:(thought for awhile and did not say anything).
    MAc: Madhu always remember one thing. Either you don't have any desire but if you have a desire, let it come out. Don't hide it and convert it into a volcano. Because if you are not happy, you can not make others happy. There is no such thing in God's book which is totally described as right or wrong. It depends on you, how to make or destroy yourself with your desires.

Mac's words were working like magic on Madhu. Nobody in her life has ever taken pains to describe life so finely to her. Madhu ought to get attracted towards such a personality.

3 people like this.
  3. aarushreya

aarushreya Gold IL'ite

Madhu and Mac knew what they were talking about. But it is not easy to directly declare feelings for each other. It is also not very difficult for open minded and straight forward people like Mac. So.......

After a long silence and Mac getting absorbed in this beauty, finally he decided to break the silence......

Mac: I have something to tell you.
    Madhu:(after such intense talks she wondered what he is going to tell her now) about what?
    Mac: But first you have to assure me that you will take it openly. And will remain as a good friend.
    Madhu: Please Mac tell me what is all about. I promise for what you are saying.
    Mac: You know from the day one when I saw you, the day when I was hurt, hmmmmm I feel a strong pull towards you. I am highly attracted towards you.
    Madhu:(now Madhu's throat was dry and stuck. she could not say anything).
    Mac: And I mean it in every sense. You can scold me, get angry on me or whatever but I am not strong enough to hold inside such feelings. You have got so many colors inside you and I can feel that. Your nature, your smile, your face, your eyes, everything seems so perfect to me. These are my inner feelings. I have always desired for a soul mate like you. Unfortunately I work with people who have artistic minds but still I have found them very professional and showy. Nobody could reach my heart. I am attracted towards your inner beauty. What you are outside, you are inside.
    I don't miss a single day looking out for you. My work is mostly work from home these days and I never miss a chance to look out for you. All this is not planned or something. It is coming out naturally. Attractions are natural.
    Madhu I don't want you to take any tensions regarding this. I will remain as if I am now and I don't want that in return you should also think the same way. At the same time I strongly believe that you too like me but may be not so deep as I do.

Madhu:( she was shocked.... everything was moving so fast. Just a minute back they were so formal and making indirect speech. But now Mac has brought everything to limelight. She did not know how to react on this. Was it a time for celebration or to agree or to disagree. What........she did not know. All these things were running down her mind. She remained silent).

Mac: Madhu say something.
    Madhu: ahh.. I think I ma getting late. Its quite dark now. I must leave.

Mac: Madhu please try to understand and don't leave me like this.
    Madhu:(moving with a shocking expression and looking out for children).
    Mac: (caught her hand while she was moving in opposite direction) Please Madhu......listen.

Madhu: Mac let me go right now. I don't know how to react on this. Please Mac.....let me gather all what you said. I am not angry on you neither I am leaving my friend. But right now I want to go.

4 people like this.
  4. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Wooow.. at last mac has opened his heart.... Thats great.... Waiting to hear what madhu going to reply.

5. aarushreya

aarushreya Gold IL'ite

Re: telugu friends

Mac leave Madhu's hand and he let her go. She quickly took her children back home while Mac remained in the park. He was tense and I was thinking he had made a mistake by disclosing his feelings too soon. He must have considered that Madhu was a married woman and she won't be able to take it too direct. He would have waited for the time when she herself would realize that she too holds the same feelings for Mac. Yes, though Mac told Madhu that he is not sure about her feelings for him but actually he was and he knew he was correct this time as well. But sometimes feelings take time in growing and here he made a mistake.
    Mac's behavior can not be said totally wrong. He was in his late Thirties and he did not hold a girl friend yet. He always desired a respectful lady like her and his mother. But he did not find those qualities in any other lady before meeting Madhu. He just can't control his feelings and spoke on wrong time.

But nothing could be done now. He can wait for time and see what happens. That evening, Mac came back to his place. He felt suddenly he has again become lonely like before and there is no such soul mate in his destiny. He knew she was married. But as he said in his indirect speech, love, emotions and feelings can be lived with. Sometimes they make you so happy that there is no need to achieve them. Mac wants that. He dream about a relationship between Madhu and him that has no name. He knew very well that Madhu was not leading a happy married life. He wants to ignite her life with true love.

6 people like this.
  6. dheebas

dheebas New IL'ite

Great :) thanks for the long post

7. sujivimal

sujivimal New IL'ite

Very good, moving along in the story...

8. springsnb

springsnb Gold IL'ite

hey shreya ... u disclosed that love matters so quickly... let me know what will be the madhu's reaction soon dear

9. aarushreya

aarushreya Gold IL'ite

After returning back from park, Madhu was doing things in a different manner, not the way she usually does. Her mind was somewhere else. It was difficult to describe her mental situation. She was in shock, she was feeling shy to know that a man can still love her. She was in shock because she never thought that after being married, she could hear that somebody likes her that ways. She was remembering all those times and situations she was with him and was thinking what made him so much attracted towards her.

One thing that she did not feel was any sort of anger or disbelief for what Mac said. She was thinking why she was not angry on him. Was that something she wanted to hear since ages? Did she ever dream about meeting her love of life that ways?Are her feelings for Mas the same? She was wondering what could be the reason. Strange but Madhu got all goose flesh in her body when Mac directly disclosed her feelings for her and she did not felt bad about it.

Madhu was sitting in the living room. Her children playfully came near to her and talked of something. But she did not answer. Her mind was occupied by such thoughts and right now it was important for her to know the correct reason.

Madhu's husband had to come late in the night. So she feed her children and made them sleep. She then lied down on bed along with them but did not sleep. Sometimes she was thinking about the correct reason and sometimes she was feeling guilty for not showing any sign of anger of him. How can he say so to a married lady, even before knowing her fully? But then she knew Mac was born and brought in United States, where people are quite open minded. And most of the Indians who come and settle here, also adapt themselves with their culture.

But all this happens in India as well. The only thing is such relations are not considered good in our society. People get married and they mostly spend their whole life with a person,who does not know you at all. But still the culture forces them to remain in the marriage and carry on that ways. Though slightly with the modern ages, divorce and break ups are getting common over here too. But such people have to go through a lot when they face the society. Especially the ladies. All such thoughts were in Madhu's mind. She was thinking may be she was also broad minded and may be this is the reason she did not get angry on Mac.

Madhu was now thinking what next was going to take place. It will be rude to stop meeting Mac and end the relationship that ways. Not talking to him will also be rude. But why she was thinking about all such stuff, when she did not feel unhappy about it. The obvious reason could be that she was married. And she can not carry on friendship with a man, who has already developed such feelings for her. Whatever may be the reason, but Madhu must regard what her heart says.

4 people like this.
  10. dheebas

dheebas New IL'ite

Coolllll :) Thanks for the post