1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

H - 1B Visa questions- 2008 Lottery

Discussion in 'Immigration Matters' started by sharadha, Apr 1, 2008.

1. SreeSri

SreeSri Gold IL'ite

Re: Important query regarding H1 lottery results

Hi Cindy (Americanized Cindyja) :eek:) Just hold your breath, have a cup of water and relax..
    You must be excited about your H1 (may be an exhausted result of H4 constratints..
    Your H1B petition was selected in the lottery which means that now they can open your application and check if you are eligible for the petition approval or not (please remember, petition approval is not yet final, you have to get your Visa stamped later too)
    So, you got a break into the "Selected pool" next is your papers processing..
    Keep checking your online status(not every day, but at least once in a week) and keep reading about the H1B visa processing.
    I am very glad that you are selected in God's selection of H1B lottery :)

2. SreeSri

SreeSri Gold IL'ite

Re: H - 1B Visas

Not to let your wits down, most of the selected cases application fees was deposited by USCIS by now, which means, if your application fee check is still not yet cashed means, I feel that there are less chances of getting selected in H1B lottery, I applied for two of my folks(my friend and my nephew) my friend's check was cleared and got the receipt number later but my nephew's check is not yet cleared and I didnt get any recept number as of today, I assume that my nephew was not selected in the lottery(but still hoping with less chances)

3. neya

neya New IL'ite

I'm selected for H1-B :) Thanks for Your wishes

4. rsa

rsa New IL'ite

Congrats!Really Happy to know that you got selected from the lottery.

Keep Praying and try to learn as much as possilble. And of course enjoy your days with your family.

Regards

5. rsa

rsa New IL'ite

By the way all lottery results are out or still got something to be released?
    Could anyone of you help me to know the status?

Thanks in advance

6. lucky_bandi

lucky_bandi New IL'ite

H1-approve

Hi All,

Is anyone H1 get appoved?one of my frnd got her H1 approed.can anyone know how many days it will take to be approed.

7. Vanju

Vanju New IL'ite

H1b ?!

Hi

Did anyone clarify me regarding qualification to apply for H1b ? Am just a B.com & PG Dip. in Financial Management with 3.5 yrs experience in an MNC in India (which is a big company in USA). And also have good team leading capacity and had highest ratings for my performance. But I didn't score much in B.com but First clas in PGDFM.

Shall I apply for H1B ? Is this qualification is enough ? Or do I need to be a post Graduate ?

8. golda

golda New IL'ite

Rejected applications returned?

Hi,

Had the applications not selected in H1 lottery been returned...Anybody faced????????

9. mdhrma

mdhrma New IL'ite

Re: Rejected applications returned?

Hi Golda,
    I am new to this site and just was browsing through it found your post, so wanted to let you know that, "No" the rejected applications haven't been returned. As I had also applied for it, so i know it.

10. neya

neya New IL'ite

Thanks rsa.

U mean learn the technologies???? as per the work demands?

Sure,I will enjoy my days with my family to the max,coz I know once I'm in US,I will miss them the most :(