'Mom-to-be' in November 2012

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Beryl, Mar 20, 2012.

1. vadapallisudha

vadapallisudha Gold IL'ite

Hi Zainab,

I give Impocops's chavanprash to Swastika. I give it twice a day abt a pea size morning and night. Swastika's ped suggested this and Septlin(himalaya) to improve immunity. i believe its available online too.

I have no idea if Dabur chawanprash is recommended to kids of this age.

2. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

No idea about chavanprash. I give multi-vitamin drops to DD as recommended by her doctor and have just started giving her iron supplement drops as she was anemic due to too much milk, so reducing her milk also now.
    I also give her prune juice daily for avoiding constipation and am giving her teething tablets since few days. Seems to be helping. She has 4 teeth now :)

3. zainabsarfraz

zainabsarfraz Platinum IL'ite

Thank you Sudha, I try to get it online. Septlin comes in drops form? and what is the dosage?

SM,
    I dint knew too much of milk will cause baby anemic. I guess recommanded milk for babies of 1yr age is 500ml. Will keep this in mind im yet to wean Insha and start formula.

4. zainabsarfraz

Sudha im not able to find Impocop in amazon can you please send me the link if you have any.

5. vadapallisudha

vadapallisudha Gold IL'ite

Hi Zainab,

i was just guessing that impcops medicines are available online. I got it from hyd and septlin is himalaya product so it available everywhere in India. Septlin is a syrup i give her 1tsp everyday.
    sudha

1 person likes this.
  6. zainabsarfraz

thank you sudha will see if anybody is travelling to my place from India il request them to get it for me.

7. swarna1388

swarna1388 Silver IL'ite

Hi all howz ur kids r doing?

pranay becoming very naughtier day by day
    he is 1 and half years now

8. devanshi

devanshi Silver IL'ite

Hi Everyone!

How are all of you and your little ones doing? They must be naughty toddlers now with their second birthday approaching. My LO speaks non stop, copies me, has become more fussy about her food and surprises us with something new everyday.

Also the big news is that she has become a big sister now. So now I have 2 under 2 to manage! I couldn't have done it without my parents support and help. So all thanks to them.

My second pregnancy was bit more difficult than my first because I had to run after a one year old and also this time I had severe morning sickness. The first time I did not have any vomiting at all and this time the nausea and vomiting almost shocked me - I have full sympathies for all of you who endured it. I had no understanding the first time about how bad it could get.

Although I was otherwise healthy, no BP or sugar problems but I again developed cholestasis and it was equally bad. I was told I had two big risks :
    - due to cholestasis the risk of stillbirth is greater. So it's better to deliver as soon as baby is full term ie 37 weeks
    - since I had had a previous c sec, there is risk of uterine rupture if I try vbac or go into labour.

As it happened I did go into labour and had to go in for c sec again as my doc said I was in high risk of rupture.

Recovery from second c sec was fairly easy. I got up and moving from second day itself. I am now doing all work and also the sleepless nights and continuous feeding is back! I had almost forgotten how difficult it was. It's a challenge everyday. Also it's a new experience to have two babies - both of whome you love equally and endlessly. I never thought I would experience this.

Do tell me about what's happening in your lives. Love to all your LOs.

Devanshi

PS successminded where are you?