Part-Time Work-From-Home Opportunity with Indusladies

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Induslady, May 6, 2014.

1. sangeetahanda

sangeetahanda New IL'ite

I am very fond of this site and would be glad and proud to be a part of the team.

I feel I would make a great candidate since I am creative and as per the requirement of the Indus ladies group, I would be able to contribute something which is original.

'Indusladies' is very very special because I believe it is a site created by Indian Ladies who have so much to contribute to the society, be it recepies, handicraft, home remedies for health, knitting, crochet , needlework, sewing, gardening, education, bringing up of children and many other features I may have missed out.

It not only consists of ladies who contribute in terms of material for Indusladies,there are viewers to the site worldwide.

1 person likes this.
  2. sangeetahanda

sangeetahanda New IL'ite

I am very fond of this site and would be glad and proud to be a part of the team.

I feel I would make a great candidate since I am creative and as per the requirement of the Indus ladies group, I would be able to contribute something which is original. I also feel that I would be able to spend the required number of hours working for the site with full zeal since I am at such a stage of life where I have so many years of life spent already with all household, job, bringing up children and certain passions like knitting/crochet/cooking /managing my house and the older members of the family.
    Today, since my children have grown up, I wish to share some of my experiences as advise to the young mothers and homemakers, and make myself worth to the society.
    'Indusladies' is very very special because I believe it is a site created by Indian Ladies who have so much to contribute to the society, be it recepies, handicraft, home remedies for health, knitting, crochet , needlework, sewing, gardening, education, bringing up of children and many other features I may have missed out.

It not only consists of ladies who contribute in terms of knowledgeable material for Indusladies,there are viewers to the site worldwide who a learn a lot.

3. ShrutiB

ShrutiB Silver IL'ite

Hi IL Team,
    I guess I'm replying just before the deadline/just in time maybe? :2thumbsup:
    I am back after a looong sabbatical on my dear IL website. Like I've said before when I joined IL in 2012, IL had been a lifeline for me in difficult times and had been a source of self-motivation, self-respect and lot of warm love and support from other talented, beautiful ladies.
    I have written blogs on IL as a contributing member and have won the First weekly prize for the best blog entry in August 2012.

I would love to return to IL and be involved on a part-time basis, if you find my candidature appealing and worthy.

Hoping for a positive reply! :thankyou2:

Shruti

4. malihaarif

malihaarif New IL'ite

I am in india now but will de going to al khobar in august so can I apply ...I am a housewife who is looking for something homebased...plz do reply

Last edited: May 29, 2014
  5. Yashmi

Yashmi New IL'ite

Hello ,
    Can you please send me the details to

6. aabcii

aabcii Gold IL'ite

kindly post here too plz

7. Rajithared

Rajithared Senior IL'ite

Hai all indus ladies, In no time I have grown confidence for indusladies . I would be thankful to indusladies to be one of the great candidates.At first I am little bit afraid ,how will be the thread and so on, but in no time it gained my trust. To work from is a great opportunity to me.

8. Rajithared

Rajithared Senior IL'ite

Hai indusladies, pls reply to my message . I am unable to send message due to server down..

9. Jey

Jey Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear All, please follow instructions in the first post. We will review the applications and get back to you as needed. Thank you for your interest.

10. Rajithared

Rajithared Senior IL'ite

Pls, tell us who is selected for job or else selection is going on....