1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Members in Sacramento area (Natomas, Roseville, Folsom, Elk Grove, and all others)

Discussion in 'Indians in Sacramento' started by AS86, Apr 12, 2014.

1. AS86

AS86 Silver IL'ite

Hey everyone. I just moved from Lansing, MI, to Sacramento and would love to meet ladies from the area (Natomas, Roseville, Folsom, Elk Grove, Rancho Cordova and all others). We are thinking of renting an apartment/condo in North Natomas. Looking forward to hearing from you guys and maybe getting to know you all. :)

2. gayathri12345

gayathri12345 Junior IL'ite

Re: Members in Sacramento area (Natomas, Roseville, Folsom, Elk Grove, and all others

Hey I am from rancho cordova too.. let me k iw if we can catch up for a conversation online.. please PM me ypur details.. I am Gayathri by the way.

1 person likes this.
  3. AS86

AS86 Silver IL'ite

Re: Members in Sacramento area (Natomas, Roseville, Folsom, Elk Grove, and all others

Hey Gayathri! Great to meet you here. We are just in the process of moving into an apartment and setting up the house. Also, I don't have 10 posts in the last month, so I can't PM you, yet. Once I'm all settled in, I'll make more posts on the site and PM you my email address. :)

4. Mom2girls

Mom2girls New IL'ite

Hi.. We r moving to folsom in the end of may. Would love to connect with you guys. I have 2 daughters 3.5 yrs & 5 mnths old. Looking fwd to hear from you..

1 person likes this.
  5. AS86

AS86 Silver IL'ite

Hi, Mom2Girls. Good to hear from you. Where are you moving from? Gayathri, I still don't have 10 posts in the last 1 month. :( How long have you lived here? Do you work?

6. Mom2girls

Mom2girls New IL'ite

Hi..v r moving from the bay area to folsom. I also dont have 10 posts, so cant chat. R any of you from folsom?