1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

PLease help me handle this situtation

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by satin, Apr 8, 2014.

1. satin

satin Silver IL'ite

darmesh,

Please some words just come out of anger and it does not mean literally,if you are in the same situation I am sure you would do the same too.Its like her life is in my hands and if I dont take any action and if this was true her life would be spoiled and if I did tell her and tha was not true just imagine about me.Please please I have had enough in these 2 weeks.

Everybody here very well knows that I am only calling this particular girl a pro and not everyone who wears low kurti and have had past affairs,yet people wanted to keep on telling me that I was wrong.I would call her pro even if she would have worn a saree!This girl very well knows that he is engaged still she wanted a piece of him,shame on her!

1 person likes this.
  2. sweetypi

sweetypi Platinum IL'ite

How are you so sure what she wanted ? Your mental condition notwithstanding, much of what you're saying is uncalled for and unethical.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2014
  3. satin

satin Silver IL'ite

Sweetypi and others,

If that is your opinion then this is my opinion!Nbbody is right and nobody is wrong here,its just their opinion!I dont even know why I even bother to reply,afterall opinion differs!

4. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Satin,

Hope you are real.

Why are you so hell bent in proving that he is an a$$hole and that girl is a PRO (really?!?!?!) how did you even know, did you see her in action and then getting paid for s$$ or you have some extra 7th, 8th sense that we normal humans lack that ur antennas go BEEP BEEP when you come across a PRO.

Being a woman, please stop judging another woman, by the way she dresses, or by her EYES(LOL, really? What she has sultry eye makeup or too much KAJAL or what is it that makes you decide it)

About the issue, please dont pee in your friends parade. JUDGING you from your post ;-) you are sure to corrupt your cousin and make her crazy. And if that guy is innocent and if he comes to know about this, he might not want to go ahead with the marriage too. I guess its best to leave it up to nature. Whatever happens will happen.

5. sweetypi

sweetypi Platinum IL'ite

+1
    That is why OP is thrashing out the issue here first :coffee

6. Quebec

Quebec Platinum IL'ite

Well satin

one question........

If she was not your cousin but real blood sister what would you have done..........

If i was in your place..........

I would have told her..... Because if i truly love her as a sister i would not bother what happens but let her know what i saw rather that let anything happen to her because of my staying silent......

Even if it meant that she not speak ever again with me but as her sister i will not take that chance...........

Well it is up to you as you are the sister and you are living the situation.........

Take Care
    Chow

1 person likes this.
  7. veeramachaneni

veeramachaneni Platinum IL'ite

Hi satin - no offence but you have a very powerful imaginative mind. You just saw your cousins fiancé walking with a girl and then you found out she belongs to a diff dept, her character is not good, prostitute...etc.

really?? Can you judge a book by looking at the cover? Remember if we accuse some innocent with bad words they all come back to us.

8. Dreamer

Dreamer Silver IL'ite

You should tell your sister and she should then ask her to be husband about it. Things like these make me feel negatively about marriage. It is your duty to tell your sister about this. I am a guy and I would be ashamed to be like that with some other woman if I am supposed to get married.

1 person likes this.
  9. abcdabcd

abcdabcd Silver IL'ite

Hi Satin, Try to find a person who is related to that college. Then start enquirying about his character. It is always better to reveal this to your husband before taking next step. I feel, men can bring different approach when dealing with such situation. Forget about people who blame you for being harsh. It is quiet natural when anticipation loved one is going to suffer. Thanks!

10. hotchillipepper

hotchillipepper Gold IL'ite

When in doubt, hire a detective!