1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Info about Reiki needed

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by Lilly07, May 17, 2008.

1. Lilly07

Lilly07 Bronze IL'ite

Can anyone give feedback about reiki? Thanks.
    Lilly

2. Bhuvana Ram

Bhuvana Ram New IL'ite

i've done reiki. if someone is suffering with severe pain, the reiki touch helps the person to overcome the pain to some extent. i feel whether with or without reiki if an ailing person is shown lot of love and affection many diseases can be cured. people usually get scared to touch a person ailing especially elderly. our today's generation should know that love is the only cure for all the diseases. reiki teaches you to love the other person. which one can do otherwise also.

3. kalyanivenkat

kalyanivenkat New IL'ite

Hi Bhuvana,
    So you mean to say that learning Reiki is not that useful. Already I'm showing much love and care to my husband who is suffering from IBS. He had all kind of treatments (Allopathy, naturo, homeo, unani, auyur) except Reiki. So I thought of learning it and try to do some healing, but want to search in the net all pros & cons, effectiveness, etc. Plz come forward and suggest me something clearly. Dont worry I will not make you responsible for anything. Just give your true opinion and it is up to me to decide to go about or not
    thanks

kalyani