1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Best Homeopathy and Ayurveda Doctor for infertility

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by VidyaaJ, Oct 17, 2008.

1. vasumathi89

vasumathi89 Silver IL'ite

hi.. should i stop english medicine if i take her's ?/

2. SrividyaNKumar

SrividyaNKumar Silver IL'ite

Saismaran, from my experience, you can send somebody with your reports. You can also call talk to her when they are there..

3. SrividyaNKumar

SrividyaNKumar Silver IL'ite

No. You don't need to stop your English meds right away. But, she my taper slowly & stop if possible..

4. SaiSmaran

SaiSmaran Silver IL'ite

Srividya,
    Thanks for the response!
    I have PCOD and would want to regularize my cycle without allopathy.
    Also I have hypo thyroid. Do you have any idea if she can treat my case?Currently i stay abroad and leaving to India next week. I would be there for 4 months and would Like to get treated for pcod during my stay there.
    is her clinic really crowded? I have a new born and am nursing my baby. Just wanted to know the procedure to meet her. So that I go prepared. Can I get a prior appointment over phone ?

Last edited: Apr 4, 2014
  5. rmuramka

rmuramka Gold IL'ite

Hello all....
    Recently has anybody approached Dr. Vimala? Is she still treating patients?
    I have heard many success stories in infertility, where allopathy has no way out..but it got cured by Ayurvedic/Homeo. It's gives all the people fighting with their fertility issues a bright hope.also the best part ..no side effects..unlike many of the allopathy medicines.

Anyone who has recently been to Dr.Vimala..could you please take time out and answer my below queries.
    1. Is she still seeing patients?
    2. How is her approach. Is she friendly? this is a very primary concern since..most of us with issues are already in a disturbed state of mind and we need a lot of reassurance from the doctor every time.
    3. What is the procedure for out of state patients? Can we have on-call diagnosis and supply of medicines?
    4. What is the usual expected duration to see effects (esp in male issues..if any)

Thanks to OP for sharing this info (though a very long ago)..and thanks to whoever takes time out to help!

6. sumi2

sumi2 Senior IL'ite

Dear rmuramka,

1. I have consulted Dr Vimala last time around 4 months back. So, she is still seeing patients.
    2. She is very friendly and hears out everything bothering her patients. She is pretty kind and tries to give lot of confidence. She suggests for lot of lifestyles modifications towards food, workout and sleeping schedules which helps in overcoming infertility.
    3. It would be great if u could meet her in person, which would help you clearing up all your queries and you can also show all your till date reports directly. But i have seen her consulting out of state patients over phone too. But since you want treatment for infertility i would suggest you to come in person.
    4. She and her son offer combination of homeopathy and ayurveda medicines. So it takes longer duration than allopathy to take effect. But my husband has benefited thro these medicines (around 4 months) which we saw in his subsequent reports. For me i think i should take it for some more time.

Hope this helps.

7. rmuramka

rmuramka Gold IL'ite

Thanks a lot for the quick response Sumi.

I have had a bad time taking allopathy for myself. I have had more side effects than curing the original issue. And now when it comes to my husband and his treatment...he is not at all used to taking medicines since childhood. And now, for his issue...I really did not want to expose him to harsh allopathy medicines and do all trial and error methods on his body.
    Also...I have noticed that the allopathy doctors give up very soon...wonder why....they simply say there is no option and you need to go for donor egg/donor sperm which is a very harsh thing for people to take.
    I have seen many cases which were given up by allopathy docs and which led to successful cure in Ayurvedic/Homeo. Wonder why the docs atleast for our wrell being direct us to those.

Thanks to forums like these where we can meet different people, share our experiences and try different options.
    We are currently taking homeo medicines since almost 10 mnths for my husband. We are yet to take a re test for him. I hope the medicines have had desired effect.

Thanks Again for your guidance....Wishing you all the luck aheadhugsmiley

8. itworker7

itworker7 New IL'ite

have any of you gor success for infertility through homeo?
    Even i am consulting dr vimala. How many months does it take to see a difference using homeo?

9. gejisan

gejisan New IL'ite

Is she still seeing patients? How she treats the patients now and what about success rate in female infertility pcos? I have pcos and I was getting English treatment for 1n half yrs but no improvement in follicle growth.
    I am frustrated and could not concentrate on anything. .

10. Lakshmi90

Lakshmi90 Senior IL'ite

Hi ladies,
    I hav been diagnosed with bilateral polycystic ovaries..three months back i left to abroad in a hurry,my periods were irregular just after my wedding..so i checked up with doctor and went for ultrasound scan...my hormone levels are normal...i did not have much time to get it treated there..now i am taking ocps as per doctor advise i weigh well within the bmi range but slight bloating is there..pls i would like to seek any other treatments other than allopathy...as i may visit india next year..can you ladies pls help