Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. luckyme123

luckyme123 New IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    Could you please tell when does my husband get a stable job? Will we be staying abroad.
    Also, we are still childless, what remedies do we have to perform.

My husbands birth details
    14:40
    suryapet (near Khammam), Andhrapradesh

My details
    15:55
    Tenali, Andhrapradesh

Marriage date: 17.10.2005.
    Thank you very much in advance.

2. athira91

athira91 New IL'ite

Good morning pragaspathi ji,
    Thanks alot for your kind reply regarding my brothers horoscope compatibility
    I am posting my husbands details here.he is an ambitious ,hardworking intelligent person.but due to various reasons his promotion is getting delayed.few months back he got an offer from another compny with good package.but his current manager requested him to stick on here also offered promotion with chance to go to usa.but nothing happened after that.pls tell us whethr he can goto abroad dis year?
    Any chance of promo
    Dob:31/1/1986
    Time: 10 am
    Place :eranakulam,kerala
    Star:hastham

3. Dhanu15

Dhanu15 New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

My husband has got a job offer in the US and what he is planning to do is, first go there, find an accommodation and then take us after kids' exam. We are of two minds actually. This offer had come earlier and for some reasons it did not materialise and we were not concerned much. This time, we want to give a try. Take the job, stay atleast for few years and come back. Are our horoscope favouring for this travel, will we settle abroad? Please advise
    My husbands' dob - 16th March 1976
    Time of birth : 2.00 pm,
    born in Ongole, AP
    and
    my dob is 15th Jan 1978,
    Birth time : 6.10 am.
    born in Bangalore.

I shall wait to hear from you sir

Many thanks in advance,
    Dhanalakshmi

4. muni99

muni99 New IL'ite

thank you so much for your response sir....

as u said my query needs some mathematical working..i am re-posting my request with my birth details and my queries.

we have been to sri kalahasthi and done the pariharam as said by you..
    it was done on saturday during the rahu kalam time..

MY ORIGINAL POST WITH MY BIRTH DETAILS ARE THERE IN PAGE NO>> 2083...

Dear Mrs.Nalini,

As per both the charts, the period between mid June, 2014 to July, 2015 is supportive for getting conceived.

However, in one of the chart the Puthrahara Jupiter is afflicted by the nodes, i.e. rahu and ketu, please try to make a visit to Kalahasthy and try to do the remedial measures concerning progeny.

Regards

Sorry guruji I cudnt reply you because of all the worst things that are happening in my life..

And Thank you so much for your advice guruji..you are so kind...I am planning to visit kalahasti and do rahu ketu doosha nivaran puja..can you please tell me in whose birth charts is rahu and ketu are there...and also one more thing guruji I just want [COLOR=#009900 !important]to start[/COLOR] taking treatments from june..can you please tell me will that be successful or not...

And recently I had a very big quarrel with my inlaws...
    Those people joined together and abused me and my parents and my husband in such a way that I cudnt take it anymore and attempted suicide..but I am not even lucky in that issue..I am still alive..there is not even a single mistake of my parents and us..but still we re facing all abuses...my husbands brother and his wife cursed my family for death..they are wishing for our death..

I cudnt speak a word because they are so cunning..I keep on crying evryday.

1).will my parents suffer from this curse...plz help me sir...I cant see any of my family members in such situations. .

2)Y all these things are happening to me sir..y is god putting me through this hell...not even a single day I am happy wholeheartedly...

3)When will all these things resolve..when will I have a child.will i conceive by taking treatents or will it b a natural conception..i am planning for ivf plz tell me will that be successful or not...plz help me sir.. :( :(

4)how will be my future with my husband..??are there any other issues with our birth charts..??.

5)as per our birth charts do we have any chance of getting any job in foreign countries...??

Truely In need of your help sir...i will take next steps in my life based on your advice and suggestions..plz do advice me and do the needy...

awaiting your response...

5. bindukolli

bindukolli Silver IL'ite

Hello sir,
    Awaiting for your response.....

6. curiousmind

curiousmind New IL'ite

[​IMG] Originally Posted by curiousmind [​IMG]
    Hello Pragaspathy ji,
    Are these both compatible for marriage. What do you suggest?

Bride: 5th June 1979, 3.15 PM, Bangalore.
    Groom: 8th May 1979, 4.21 PM, Sankeshwar (Belgaum)

It's a second marriage for both.

Thank you.

Dear Curiousmind,

I do not look into the charts of the member, who had / have posted their requests in other astrological forums.

Regards

Hello Pragaspathy ji,

This query is posted only here and nowhere else. I could not edit the post hence posted it once again. Not sure why the confusion.

Rgds,

7. curiousmind

curiousmind New IL'ite

[​IMG] Originally Posted by curiousmind [​IMG]
    Hello Pragaspathy ji,
    Are these both compatible for marriage. What do you suggest?

Bride: 5th June 1979, 3.15 PM, Bangalore.
    Groom: 8th May 1979, 4.21 PM, Sankeshwar (Belgaum)

It's a second marriage for both.

Thank you.

Dear Curiousmind,

I do not look into the charts of the member, who had / have posted their requests in other astrological forums.

Regards

Dear Pragaspathy ji,

This query has been posted only here. I have repeated it because I couldn't edit the post. Not sure what the confusion is.

Rgds,

8. vanna

vanna Gold IL'ite

Dear Pagaspathy sir,

Yes i got my earlier details iam reposting my details here
    Dear PRAGASPATHY Sir,

Waiting for a answer from you.

Following are my details
    a)Date of Birth = 22 October 1972
    b)Time of Birth = 06:35 am
    c) Place of Birth = Bhusawal (Maharashtra State)

My Husband details
    a)Date of Birth = 30 May 1967
    b)Time of Birth = 6:30 pm
    c) Place of Birth = Hyderabad

My queries:-

For my Husband
    1) When will my husband start his new business, any growth expected. He should continue as high court lawyer or business will be more suitable.

2) How will be his health in future

3) when shall we construct our new house.

For myself
    1) How will be my career growth in future, can i change my job this year.

2) How will be my health in future.

Waiting for your reply

Thanks

VaNNa:)

9. reshmev

reshmev New IL'ite

Sir,
    i am having a really tough time..i feeel really desperate with my life..nothing goes right with my life...am a firm believer of Lord Shiva..i used to chant "Om Nama Shivaya" every now and then..but still nothing goes well..can you just help me out..here are my queries

1.i am dreaming about an own house..whether we will have a dream home of our own??and if so when??
    2.a job-i have been trying for a job..will i get a good job..when is the good time for that..in which field i may get an opportunity
    3.when we'll have a child
    4.is there any chance of my hubby going abroad??whether we'll have a life abroad??
    5.whether we'll be able to overcome the financial crisis we are facing now??

thanks and Regards

details
    --------
    myself
    DOB:03-07-1984
    POB:Kottayam
    Time:1:15 am

husband
    -------
    DOB:29-11-1977
    POB:Shertallai,Kerala
    Time:9:50 am

Last edited: Apr 3, 2014
  10. veghaa

veghaa New IL'ite

Pragaspathy ji, Thanks for the prediction.. My marriage is fixed and its in this may month itself.. I cant actually believe it. I never expected it will be fixed with such a fast procedure. Yes the groom is handsome as you predicted.. he is well educated and well earning... he is so kind to me... am so happy... :) :) but he is not from west direction as you told... he is from south direction from our place.. anyway thanks you..

and yes my cousin has started wednesday fasting as told by you.. thanks ji..