May 2014 Mom to Be Club :)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by ruthwithus, Sep 9, 2013.

1. tinygirl

tinygirl Silver IL'ite

@zoya
    At present it's feels like stomach tightening. Not very hard but I could feel it tightening and no releasing as such. I just feel it getting tightening.
    And dear I am getting up like thrice in night but ya I do drink water a lot

2. Radical

Radical Silver IL'ite

Hello,

@tinygirl - Thanks dear. Yeah, I do the same thing and without fan I cant stay even for 10 mins and yesterday there was no power for 10 mins and I was sweating badly.
    I was earlier showing to Dr leela bhagwan and now to Dr Arundhathi. I am yet to finalise on hospital as my dr visits 3 to 4 hospitals.

What about you? which dr you are showing?

@Pretypert - Thanks dear for letting us know your due date.

@Zoya - Thanks dear. My parents and Inlaws are taking care of me well. I thank god for everything.

So here we go with MAY club's DUE DATE List.

pretypirt - May 3
    radical - May 10
    crazymom - May 11
    nidhi - May 12
    gae3 - May 15
    aarthizone - May 18
    crazyqueen - May 20
    zoya - May 31
    Tinygirl- June 6

Radical

2 people like this.
  3. crazyqueen

crazyqueen Silver IL'ite

Hi dears.. Praying for all for good health....
    @-radical... Even I'm yet to decide the doctor since I have shifted to mom's place now...
    doing lots of walking now both in d morning and evening..

Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
    2 people like this.
  4. aarthizone

aarthizone Silver IL'ite

thanks for your appreciation.

My mom will come on May 2nd. I am eagerly waiting for her. I think your parents will come April mid . Is it?

5. aarthizone

aarthizone Silver IL'ite

Hi STMs,
    Those STMs whose first pregnancy ends with c-section
    1- what's your plan about family planning? Decide to do during this c-section?
    2 - And those who stays in USA are you planning to try for normal delivery for this time or goes with c-section ?

6. april1981

april1981 Gold IL'ite

hi tiny girl..I belong to the march 2014 club. Braxton hicks at 30 weeks is normal. I also started getting them around that time. That does not mean you will go into labor sooner. I completed 40 weeks with my pregnancy. These pains will come at regular intervals from now on.

1 person likes this.
  7. tinygirl

tinygirl Silver IL'ite

@radical

I wanted to consult in cloud9 badly but somehow couldn't. I am showing to DR.vidya ghat from radha krishna hospital. She is near to my place and I am showing to her from the beginning, so thought will continue with her

@april
    I do follow your posts in the march club dear. Thanks for making time and letting me know about it.

8. Radical

Radical Silver IL'ite

Hello

@crazyqueen - Yeah, walking is so important. Good that you are walking morning and evening. I have completely stopped walking :(
    I walk at home whenever I can. Bangalore is quite hot, cant step out even at 9 or 10 in the morning and evening elders at home say Preg women should go out.
    I am so bored at home, waiting to get out.

@tinygirl - Even I felt stomach tightening couple of times and dint know what to do, I slept on my left side for sometime and it was gone,
    I dint even know it was Braxton hicks. Nothing to worry at all but mention it to your dr.

My Updates - Dint sleep last night due to terrible hip pain, back pain and when I turn sides I get terrible pain in lower abdomen.
    One more t*hing is baby movements has reduced a lot from 3 days, I know its because of less space to move around. But still I am bit worried.

Radical

9. Gae3

Gae3 Platinum IL'ite

hi Friends,

@tinygirl,
    Even I am experiencing lot of braxton hicks dear.
    Now its more intense and sometimes painful when compared to those at 30 weeks.
    I had appointed cook before also, but MIL soon crashed my plan saying when i am taking so good care of her y is there a need of cook.Only her care I know how much she cared.So last 10 weeks to go.When is your US.

@Zoya,
    Has your Hip pain reduced dear

@Radical,
    I did hear few people say that movements will reduce as baby is having less space inside.Your in which week now?

@Crazymom,
    How are you dear.Hope things are fine with you.No updates from you?

@Aarthizone,
    So cute outfits.it reminds me of my childhood days.Where in my mom sticthed a baloon frock for me.I fancied it soooo much.

@Vasu,
    :yes: 2 weeks monster has gone to hospital. LOL:rotfl

@Crazyqueen,
    How are things at your end dear. Thats great that you walk morning and evening.
    I go for evening walks around my apartment.On days I am active 5 rounds.Else 3.
    So far so good.

@April 1981,
    That's sweet of you to have responded here dear.
    So when did you deliver?

My updates:
    Finally tomorrow FIL surgery.So MIL and FIL left for hospital.
    Yesterday whole day MIL wanted to fight with me.From morn she was irritating me asking stupid Question I used to go to my room.Shut the door and read something.Still she used to pop in to ask something, or other. Then she called her bro's and her mom and started crying loudly to get some sympathy votes.I turned a deaf ear.So she tried to walk in front of my room weeping.
    Me :shhh:. So she weeped and came and gave phone to me and said My mom wants to talk to you.I spoke gave phone back to FIL. When all plans failed.She told me evening I was crying and talking to my mom, I immediately hanged topic.Finally when DH came she, was asking him to come for admission to hospital when he said he will be there for operation day.She went to room.When I went to ask something she held my hand and cried loudly...I was like:eek.
    Sorry I cant take tension at this time, I cant see people cry, Immediately DH came to rescue and said you go to room.Mom will cry for all silly things and we both walk out.Immediately her crying stopped.I was surprised.Today morning also she tried to pull a fight when they were leaving to hospital, I tact fully ran out of the house, I said MIL don't worry all will be fine, be brave.
    Instead she said please send my son early tomorrow for operation.I wanted to say, I don't carry him in my pocket.He knows the time.But I tot why to give her satisfaction of irritating me.I just :mrgreen: ok. I was more happy she is leaving the house.I felt I graduated from school of in laws.
    Felt lik patting my back for not allowing her to bring a fight.

Finally cook came home.Had yummy sambar and aloo side dish.
    Was thanking god for yummy food.Hopefully I am blessed with such food till delivery.
    Sorry for the long update/rant.

1 person likes this.
  10. Zoya10

Zoya10 Silver IL'ite

Hi Aarthizone,

my mom will be here by April 25th. I am counting days literally !! :)

Hi Radical,

Do you curl your legs while sleeping? coz I get abdomen pain when I curl my legs for sometime and then try keeping it straight. Coz nerves will expand and cause pain..

Hi Gae3,
    I dont have hip pain dear :) I said when I get down from stairs or when I am walking and keep one foot in a bad way, my hip muscles get twisted and it hurts..
    I am not having any pain as such.

I will give u a pat on your back for successfully sending off your MIL without any drama! but oh my! Your MIL is a Drama queen, isn't she? haha, she badly needs ur attention.. I am glad that ur DH is there to save you and support you!
    Loads of hugs to you dear hugsmiley
    And its great to know you ear eating yummy food from your cook. Fingers crossed, let this continue till delivery and after that also. Anyways u need help for first few months right?

Hi Crazyqueen,
    Good to know you are walking two times. I try to walk for abt 2-3 kms a day in the evening. Few days I skip. On weekends, I go to some big malls and walk walk until I cant move my legs anymore. LOL, than later at home will ask massage from DH! Poor soul, he is.

Hi tinygirl,

I drink loads of water too dear. But i try and reduce it after evening. coz I find it difficult to go again and again to washroom. You said your legs were swollen ?how is it now ?

hi Crazymom,

How are you? seems you are in a tight schedule. Do peep in and say hi once a while :)

My updates:
    I have a doc appointment today! its just a regular check-up. I dont think I have any more scans. All my scans are over :( I will get to see my dear LO once she s out only now! hmm.. I am trying my best to avoid junk coz everyone says this is the time baby gains more weight.. I am not getting hungry much. And I too feel baby s movements is lil reduced from the past 2-3 days.. feeling only her legs moving and her hiccups. Hope she is safe and warm and cozy inside!

We are planning to have a small baby shower function once my mom comes here. It will be a small gathering with friends. Mom said she will bring bangles and other necessary things. I am yet to book a party hall and plan stuffs.
    I am yet to register hospital for delivery as well. I called in and they asked me to come by 36th week to book it, so i will be going by may first week to get a tour.

Take care ladies!

2 people like this.