Can i pray for you??

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by vasumathi89, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Umamaheswari12

Umamaheswari12 New IL'ite

Dear vasumathi sis

UR really doing grt job sai bless u with peace and hrmony.My hub is having insomnia for several yrs pls pray fo him to get sleep
    Thanks
    Uma

2. GEET9713

GEET9713 New IL'ite

I want a child and my husband wellness....

3. heilpme

heilpme New IL'ite

Hello sister,

Please please pray for me to baba to reunite me with my husband as soon as possible.
    Things are getting worst day by day.He has filed a case of divorse on me.I just want him to realise his falts and we live together happily.
    From last 1 year I am waiting for babas blessings.I dont know why he is not listening to my prayers.I just want baba to change my husbands mind and reunite me with my him as he is not ready for patch up at all.
    I am tired with this divorse case i want this case to be over.Please pray for me dear sister and happy journey.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2014
  4. Adhithya

Adhithya New IL'ite

Dear Madam,

Very kind of you. First of all I wish you a happy and safe journey and also a wonderful Darshan of our Lord Sai.

For the last few years I was under rough phase of life. Lots of financial difficulties, but due to our sai's blessings I could overcome a major part of it. Sai also blessed me by changing my husband as his devotee. We still face some financial problems as well as my husband is also facing a lot of problems with his job search. I request you to pray for my husband with a nice and permanent job so that we can overcome this financial burden

Hope Sai will bless us and help us in fulfilling our desire.

Jai Sai Ram.

5. vasumathi89

vasumathi89 Silver IL'ite

lemme pray for each and everyone.. very happy as im going to visit sai amma at his samadi mandir..

1 person likes this.
  6. leesa

leesa New IL'ite

Om sairam vasumathi.....its so sweet of you... Baba gave u good soul ...today iam totally depressed and thinking of baba your message is on my way....thanks for your concern for everyone...can u please pray for my 4 yr old son ..... He loves baba alot but is influenced to bad thinking his mom as his enemy....i want him to be safe ....baba promised i will take care of him...have a safe and nice journey...i will add u in my daily prayers....praying baba to give all happiness to u ...om sairam

7. vasumathi89

vasumathi89 Silver IL'ite

hi leesa.. ill pray for you.. believe in baba.... ur son ll love you

8. spatthi

spatthi New IL'ite

Hi Vasumathi garu,

You are doing great job.
    Please pray for me, i am looking for full time job, and also pray for my family.(husband and kids)
    I have an younger sister, please pray for her to get good marriage alliance.

Thanks.
    Sravani

9. shrutimanjunath

shrutimanjunath Platinum IL'ite

Hi vasumathi.

Baba blessed me with a baby boy n normal delivery few days ago. Now baby is 19 days old. Recently from last Friday he keeps crying all the time he's awake. I'm managing him alone with no help. I'm really stressed out and need your prayers in calming my child. First week he never cried. Now all that he wants is to cry for no reason.thsnks advance. Ur doing a good job

Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
  10. flysauc

flysauc Gold IL'ite

Dear Vasumathy sister,

Thanks for the encouraging words, can you share the 4 line mantra which you described to be recited 9 times daily ?

May Baba bless your family abundantly with Good health and happiness always.

Om Sai Ram