May 2014 Mom to Be Club :)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by ruthwithus, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Radical

Radical Silver IL'ite

Hello All,

I am better today :) Thanks everyone.

Choosing baby name.. my DH is an atheist and have no clue what name he will come up with :)

I was browsing abdomen belt and read all mixed reviews. As a FTM I taught I will buy one, mainly for tummy and back support. I know unless we workout and diet, belly fat wont reduce.

Ladies what you think is it worth to buy

Radical

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Gae3.

Thanks Radical.
    All the best to your appointment. Hope pain has settled down by now. Take care!

Thanks Aarthi. :)
    My baby due by Sept 2. By due date i don't belong here!

2 people like this.
  3. tinygirl

tinygirl Silver IL'ite

Feels great to be back to this forum.

I was busy with my bro's wedding and it got over yesterday. Because of lot of walking and working my legs are swollen again and it looks like fat bajji and bonda.
    Hope it will be back to normal in few days.

AArthizone,
    Beautiful creations dear, your daughter is indeed lucky. Filling the form

aarthizone - May 18 - STM (elder. Son 4 1/2 yrs old ) - now girl baby - c section - California - mom will be with me for delivery

gae3 - May 15 - FTM - chennai -

radical - May 10 - FTM - Bangalore - mom's house

zoya - May 31 - - -

crazymom - May. - STM (elder. Son. Yrs Old) -

Tinygirl- June 6 - Bangalore

4. Gae3

Gae3 Platinum IL'ite

Hi friends,

@zoya,
    yes dear sometimes i feel like lol.
    when she knows i am comfi..she cant take it and starts to irritate me...the sadist she is...
    by asking me every hour ,she asks what you will eat?
    i feel like throwing a frying pan on her head.

@radical,
    good to hear your back to normal. Dear.

@crazymom,
    how r u doing dear?

@aarthizone,
    its not that easy dear to not think about her,staying in the same roof.
    Even my other friend told pampers.
    so far 2 votes.

@tinygirl,
    did you enjoy the wedding dear..
    your comparison to bonda..just made me smile dear.
    i tot we have one big bonda inside tummy...hehehhehehe

my updates:

feeling hot flashes.
    few days tiered, few days fine.
    In laws fighting with dh to get operated soon.haven't seen such selfish people in my life.
    they just cant push a day with happiness one or the other fight they pull out.
    i am fed up of such negative environment.
    half the time i spend outside my house.sometimes i feel why the hell cant i stay aramase in my own house..Witsend

Correcting my details in the list......

aarthizone - May 18 - STM (elder. Son 4 1/2 yrs old ) - now girl baby - c section - California - mom will be with me for delivery

gae3 - May 15 - FTM - Bangalore - own home with a monster :shaking:

zoya - May 31 - - -

crazymom - May. - STM (elder. Son. Yrs Old) -

5. crazymom

crazymom Gold IL'ite

Wow Aarthizone, beautiful outfits. I was thinking about getting cute stuff for girls, but I am having another boy so may be I can do these kind of stuff for my niece now!

Hello radical, hope you feel better soon. If in any doubt, always check with your OB/GYN.

Gae, good to hear from you after a long break. Enjoy all the pampering while it lasts gigglingsmiley We used huggies with our son when he was born but I found pampers more soft and comfortable so we switched to Pampers. This time around I am going to order Pampers swaddlers. We had tried sam's club first but Amazon prime is cheaper and you get delivery in 2 days. I will order diapers and wipes after 2 weeks. Also, I had epidural and did not have back pain issues, may be it depends on how good your anesthetist is.

Hello Aarthizone, you made a nice list. Hope you are doing alright and I love your craft. Good to know there is another crafty mom on the board.

Congratulations Vasumathy.

Hi Zoya, yes spring is here. It is cold since 2 days and I wonder where did the Spring go! My weekend was good (little busy thought)

My older son is almost 4 year old and my due date is May 11. I washed all baby clothes this weekend and planning to pack my bag very soon. I am very busy at work this week, so it is draining all energy out of me. That's why I am not able to come check IL very often.

Everyone, have a good week and enjoy Spring weather. Ladies in India, keep yourself hydrated. I was pregnant in Summer with my first one and did not go out until it was dark outside!

1 person likes this.
  6. Zoya10

Zoya10 Silver IL'ite

Congratz Vasumathy! Wish you a happy pregnancy!

Hi Aarthizone,

I am from Illinois and my due date is 31st May. First time Mom.

Hi Radical,

Good to know you are better. Even I am thinking of buying a post pregnancy belt and I am yet to research on that.

Hi Gae3,
    Dont take tension abt what they are talking.. Just dont even bother abt it and dont mind to even listen to that conversation. try and block all that negative energy away from ur kid. Hardly 50 days for your LO to come so try to relax and enjoy dear.

Even many of my friends said Pampers, so my vote goes to that too!

Hi Tinygirl,

Take care of your swollen feet and try drinking more water! Keep your feet elevated for an hour that helps a lot.

Hi Crazymom,

yeah it was cold for the past two days and it snowed yesterday night. Yeah, I was like oh not again! huh!
    But it was not too cold, it was in 20's and we were able to manage today mrng. Wow, you are all set to pack bag, is it. I am yet to buy stuffs for baby and I am planning to start it this weekend.

1 person likes this.
  7. Radical

Radical Silver IL'ite

Hello All,

From the list above list looks like I am the first one to deliver :)

I am better today. Thanks everyone

Radical

Last edited: Mar 26, 2014
  8. pretypirt

pretypirt Bronze IL'ite

Hi
    I am also due in first week of May 2014. At present enjoying my little miracle's activities all the time.

At times it seems like having a karate kid in my belly. As the D day is approaching kicks and punches are getting harder and harder. :clap

Sometimes His/Her movements are so rhythmic as it feels like my rock-star is giving performance. :cool2:

1 person likes this.
  9. aarthizone

aarthizone Silver IL'ite

Updated list

aarthizone - May 18 - STM (elder. Son 4 1/2 yrs old ) - now princess - c section - California - mom will be with me for delivery

gae3 - May 15 - FTM - Bangalore - own home with a monster

zoya - May 31 - FTM - now ... - Illinois

crazymom - May 11 - STM (elder son 4 Yrs Old) - now again prince - c section

crazyqueen - May 20 - FTM - chennai- moms place

pretypirt - May first week

Last edited: Mar 26, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  10. crazyqueen

crazyqueen Silver IL'ite

Hi dears... Include my details too...
    due-may 20,FTM,at mom's place....

as per last week check up.. Baby is still in breech position... So bit worried that I may need to go for c sec... Other than that everything is fine and enjoying days at mom place but missing my dddddddddh..... So often breaking into tears.....

gotta go for check up tomorrow here at moms place and will update u d details.... So far has gained 12kgs of weight also...

1 person likes this.