Check Here: Early Symptoms of Pregnancy and how to test for it!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Niveditha, Oct 19, 2005.

1. monlisa

monlisa Senior IL'ite

@vanathi

thanks a lot for the reply....I will watch my weight..

2. Anoo.p

Anoo.p New IL'ite

I am pregnant !!!!!!!

Hi all ,

Now i am 12 weeks pregnant , its really been long time that i've logged into IL.
    As i am sleeping most of the time , and have morning sickness and Nausea.
    Now i am getting over it but still have this vomiting sensation.Planning to go to India after the Ultra sound in July when baby is formed (as i'll be 5th month) , Doctor said from 16th -20th week they'll perform this ultrasound to check the spinal chord of the baby.And more over we had plans to go India permanently in Nov or Dec , and now my husband is in dilema where to plan delivery , he is thinking that if delivery takes place here its good for the baby and mother as 90% it will be normal delivery , but if delivery is in India then its going to be C-section only 90%.But i am willing to go India as i miss everyone and at this time am feeling homesickness ,its been more than 1 yr i came to US and did not go_Of course my hubby is very caring , loving , and have lots of patience , but still sometimes we miss our family.
    Need some suggestions over this ,,,,and also regarding the food what to be taken and what not .Sorry friends for not turning up immediately.from now onwards i'll try to be regular.ok then ,,,,,,,,happy long weekend :)

Cheers,
    Anoo

3. Saahithya

Saahithya Silver IL'ite

Re: I am pregnant !!!!!!!

Hi Anoo

Congratulations on your pregnancy..Wishing you a safe delivery and a healthy chubby baby...good luck and take care!

4. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

Re: I am pregnant !!!!!!!

dear anoo,
    if you are planning to come to india permantly then fine otherwise the citizenship may be a problem for the baby kindly check out on that, and it is better to get your mother to come there and then come back after the baby is born if you want to retain the citizen ship, pl discuss and come to a good descision ..all the best and congrats listen to music, dont pang all these speak on the mental health of your child, try to admire nature see good things never angry..sunkan

5. darshini80

darshini80 Junior IL'ite

Symptomns of Conception..

Hi all..
    What are the early symptomns of conception.... After how many days we can feel the symptons what are they..please tell me dear friends.....??

Thanx
    darshini

6. Sylviaram

Sylviaram Bronze IL'ite

Re: Symptomns of Conception..

Hey Darshini,

Symptoms normally start quite early in pregnancy but the kind of symptoms depend from person to person.. some may feel fatigue combined with nausea.. some may have headaches.. some may have frequent urination.. so, there is no one size fits all in this case.. Here are a few website links that I found useful to check my stuff during pregnancy.. Hope you find it useful too..

Very Early Signs of Pregnancy - Do You Know the 10 Pregnancy Signs?

Congratulations - you've found Breastfeeding Mums!

Cheers!
    Sylvia

7. sowminivibu

sowminivibu Silver IL'ite

hi darshini

nausea n sleeping are twomajor symptoms for pregnancy...anyways do a homepregnancy test after 50 days and you will know the result !!!!

all the best...

lov
    sowmi

8. Monsi

Monsi Bronze IL'ite

Hi Darshini,
    There is no fixed time for this. I got my symptoms only after 2 months. But since I missed my periods and did a home test, I came to know that I have conceived. But another friend of mine started seeing symptoms in the first month itself. So it depends on person to person. I would recommend that as soon as your period date is missed atleast by 7 days, do a home test. It is almost accurate and then you can go to any clinic get it confirmed with the blood test.

9. darshini80

darshini80 Junior IL'ite

Dear Friends

Thanx a lot for your responses....Let me wait and check

Darshini

10. hansaa

hansaa New IL'ite

Its my 5th week of pregnancy!!

Hi Everybody,

I am a new entrant to this forum and i hope i will make new friends and also clear my doubts about pregnancyBow. i am in my 5th week and got it confirmed last week :wow. But, so far i haven't got any of the symptoms of conceiving:!:. no naussea, no craving for food and not even getting tired! But, i feel extremely heavy , especially after taking food, so much so that i feel uncomfortable lying down even after 2hrs after dinner. is this ok? My belly looks like i am in my 5th month:confused:. please help!! i also weigh normally (65kgs and i am 5.5ft tall). i was doing exercises and walking regularly , but not even able to bend a bit now. I am totally scared as this is my first experience:help

Last edited: Jun 13, 2008