1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Kindly help me to HELP HER !!!!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by mailmeshiva, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Sonali222

Sonali222 Gold IL'ite

Its good to leave that lady from now and start a new life and make her to be happy with her husband its her mistake that she cant impress her husband but impressing u its shame on her if she try to make he husband happy she may be happy with her husband

2. Wondergirl137

Wondergirl137 Gold IL'ite

No intention of continuing physical relation? and why is that? She is distant from her husband and ofcourse your so called mental wave-length would not change after your marriage...perfect recepie for EMA.

New person to sleep with you mean? Dont you guys ever realize that an emotional affair is even worse than a physical one.

And, ofcourse she will not leave the husband for you, but would you accept her with kids and all? Mom involving in an EMA and staying married to the dad is not actually a very fine example of parenting.....the world...the husband..and even the kids will get to know one day.

Dont get married and spoil your fiance's life. Get out of a relationship and then only think of another instead of jumping on another relationship while still being entangled in one.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2014
    2 people like this.
  3. Iamagoodgirl

Iamagoodgirl Platinum IL'ite

Have you though about your would be wife.How much shock she will get knowing her husband had affair with married women before marriage?
    Please dont marry if and destroy another womens life.

4. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

I am no saint and I am not going to judge you for premarital sex etc with a married woman. Its your life and its your business. Now, if you are starting your new life with your wife, it is in everyone's interest that you stop your friendship with the married lady. Things like this never stay in dark. Not for long at least. If you really want to help her, you should step away from her life. You were single. Even if this affair came out, you would have lost nothing. She would have lost her husband, her children and her dignity in front of the world. Once you involve physically, its quite impossible to maintain a platonic relationship later.

Apart from this, you are cheating your wife too if you introduce her as your friend. Dont do this and create unnecessary rifts; once your wife loses her trust in you, your married life is done for. Break up with this married woman for everyone's good. Trust me, platonic relationships between people who are already physically involved is not possible.

You cannot ride two horses at the same time, unless you are Akshay Kumar and you are not.

3 people like this.
  5. indoc

indoc Gold IL'ite

Differentiate between an affair and relationship..

what you had with that lady was/is/will be an affair and both of you are not ready to take it to the next level of relationship..

6. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

1. Hmmm.. he is not good husband.. You can become good husband, but not father

2. So, you are ready to marry another girl as no chance to be with her, but can maintain same relation even after marraige.. (ready to create another problem)

3. So, you are ok and can be by leaving her..

Dont know who has took the initiative in both using the problems..

Only and ultimate solution is be away from her..

7. Priya16

Priya16 IL Hall of Fame

if your wife get to know all this,she would stop talking to you as well.Then she needs find someone else to share all these issues.

Don't you have common sense? When the person is married and have kids, what made you to be kind and supportive??

at this point don't even think of marriage. You marriage may break soon once she get to know all this. So stay away from all this until you recovered.

first help yourself!!!

8. peacetips

peacetips Silver IL'ite

What an arrogance! Do you expect IL members to support your decision and also advice on how to eat the cake and have it too? Your world clearly is about YOU and how how YOU feel! It seems to me that you are faking sympathy because of the freebies you are getting from your so called 'married' friend.
    Don't add crap to some girl's life by being 'available' in the arranged marriage market!

A couple of months ago, there was a thread by a woman who was married for a year or so to a guy like you that had an (ongoing) affair with a married woman. FYI: This girl for no fault of hers, is running behind lawyers for divorce

9. kavithavel

kavithavel Senior IL'ite

@Marun,

is just get the a$$ kicked enough??thats what you think???If I were you I wouldn't mind putting this person on Gun point, either get the cops handle him or you handle it yourself. This kind of of an attitude to have a dual relationship, oopss...introducing Wife and continuing the relationship there after.....? why does he even wants to get married at the first place...This very intention is a Virus in the society. I am logging in after a long time I don't know how I stepped into this kind of a Thread. Ridiculous

1 person likes this.
  10. kavithavel

kavithavel Senior IL'ite

Sorry , if I am being rude, its just that I can't take this attitude. Why can't people put themselves in the other's shoe and think thru?? Would he accept his to be wife if she were to say the same?? Would want to maintain a relationship even after wedding may or may not be physical with the person whom she might have had an affair before wedding..hypothetical situation...