Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Hard2win

Hard2win New IL'ite

Hi Swamiji,We are married for 7 years and have undergone several medical treatments for conceiving. I am going to undergo our final treatment in June 2014 and we cannot monetarily afford after that. Can you please let me know how our if I will be successful this time.My birthdate is 23-June-1981Time 1:07 a.mPlace Madurai My husbands date of birth 15-Oct-1978Time 6:04pmPlace MaduraiLet me know if you need any other informationThanks

2. momkarnik

momkarnik Senior IL'ite

hello swamiji, i m married for last 4 yrs and continuously 4 yrs my Mother in law mentally torturing me, my husband puppet of her hand, she creating drama every time that she is very ill and took too much money even today also she told for her treatment she needs huge amount of money nd my husband doesnt ask her anything he believe her blindly.i m too much worried about my and my babies future even she didnt give us a privacy also please let me know when i get relief from my Mother in law. our details are as follows:

Name :mom karnik
    dob:6.12.1979
    place: kolkata
    time: 11:12 am

husband details:
    Name: Salil karnik
    dob: 1.3.1981
    place: mumbai
    time 5:55am

3. koolme

koolme New IL'ite

respected sir ,
    please let me know as how my husband career is ? when will he get a transfer and a good pay ? can we ever shift abroad ?
    when will we have a baby ?

my details
    1) Date of Birth - 27/04/1990
    2) Time of Birth -16.30 (4.30 pm)
    3) Place of Birth - chennai (india)

My husbands details
    1) Date of Birth -20/03/1986
    2) Time of Birth -20.30(8.30 pm)
    3) Place of Birth - vellore( tamil nadu ,india)

please do reply soon
    thank you

Last edited: Mar 2, 2014
  4. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Towntoearth,

Please let me know, what you would like to know regarding your career; regarding marriage, please let me know whether you are married or not and what predictions do you require regarding the marriage; etc., since I am not able to understand your message

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Mr. Scale

The reply given by me to your earlier post will hold good for this question.

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Priya,

I do not remember the advise given my concerning his business. At present, he is running the dasa of 12th lord; who is placed in the 9th house along with the 10th lord Venus.

The transit Jupiter is in the 11th house from the Janma Lagna; but in the third house from his Moon sign. Jupiter will be moving to the 12th house from his lagna and 4th house from his Moon sign by mid June, 2014.

The transit Saturn is in the third house from his Janma Lagna and 7th house from his Moon sign and he will be moving to the 8th house by Nov 2014, causing Ashtama Sani. Hence, for the present, the running dasa, and also the transit plants are not much supportive for any new initiative.

Hence, it is advisable to restrict any investment in a large scale and try to start anything with a small investment.

As he is running the Dasa of Moon; it is advisable to start any initiative on the north east direction from his birth place.

His marriage is a delayed one since the 7th house from the Moon sign is occupied by retrograde Saturn; however, the marriage is already delayed.

The running dasa is not much supportive for marriage. However, the period between 05.04.20014 to 19.05.2014 is little supportive for marriage. The transit planets are also supportive until mid of June, 2014. Hence, efforts may be taken to search for any suitable alliance, by praying your family deity.

Regards.

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Sharmila,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

As your sister's UL (upapada lagna) happens to be Leo, she may be advised to be on fast on every Sunday, as per your family custom and she may be advised to pray Goddess Parvathi in any form, by choosing a convenient day of her choice and continue to go and pray the goddess till her marriage is over.

As the 7th house is occupied by retrograde Saturn, without any aspect, the life partner may be average in colour; probably with some old look; but a disciplined master and there are chances that he may be from the south west side of her birth place.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Dear Mr.Kumar,

I hv already informed that the period until 15th July 2014 is supportive for your wife to get employed. So please wait and have trust with the Almighty.

According to her chart, ie. she belongs to Aquarius Ascdt and her 10th house happens to be Scorpio, owned by Mars, who has gone to 7th house, i.e. 10th lord has gone to 10th house from the 10th house; which is a great blessings.

The 10th house is occupied by Saturn, being the lagna as well 12th lord and also the 6th lord Moon. Whenever there is connectivity between the lagna lord and 6th lord and or 10th house of house lord with the 6th lord; there are every chances to get employed in Govt.

Hence, if the School, where she had attended the interview is Govt or Govt funded school, there are chances to get employed.

On the date of her oral interview, i.e. 26th Feb,2014, the transit moon is in the third house from her Natal Moon; the day star Uthrattathi is 6th from her birth star Vishagam; which is extremely good for any achievement; apart from this, the weekly day lord, happens to be Mercury, since it was Wednesday, on 26th Feb 2014. Mercury is in the third house from her natal Moon sign. Hence, there are every good chances for getting selected.

However, for any event, the blessings of the Almighty is highly essential; mainly the blessings of the Family deity.

Hence, please advise her to go to her family deity temple and pray him/her with trust and belief; which will certainly give much expected beneficial results.

Regareds

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Cutesangeeta,

There are possibilities for getting the hereditary properties; but with much struggle only.

Regards

10. HappyMom12

HappyMom12 New IL'ite

Namaste Sir,

How are you doing Sir? My daughter is doing good in all. From last one and half months i am feeling like mental tension related to work. I am not getting good response from my Manager, always going in negative way in one way or the other with him.
    1. Please suggest me how my relations with my higher official now?
    2. I am planning to go for further studies in US. How are the prospects of doing studies now.Please suggest work or studies.
    3. Any chances of moving to another job?

Please guide me in my career side.

Thank you in advance.
    HappyMom.