1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I am the happiest person

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by prana, May 21, 2008.

1. prana

prana IL Hall of Fame

If you ask anybody what is the happiest thing in life, everyone is of different opinion.The meaning of happiness vary from person to person.If you ask me the same question I will say every small things happen around me which dont hurt me makes me happy.

Yes I am the person who seeks happy in every small things.In other way, I will be the person who gets satisfied easily. The list goes like this.The book I get,cup of coffee in the rainy time,kamalhasan in any movie,Bharathiyar poem,hubby's scold for my silly mistake,output of the program,every saturday and sundays,train travels,chat with friends,hearing old stories from my grandma,guest in home...............:coffee

I feel satisfied in those moments.Those are the wonderful time in my life.what you people say.what's your happiest moment in life.Big Laugh

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Being with family members around me, all my sweet friends around me, sitting and having a morning coffee with my DH, going for morning walks with my DH, reading some romantic book on rainy day with nice goodies to have. watching cartoon with my DH and DS or watching any movies with them, going out shopping with friends, having nice parties with friends, chatting with friends on the net, I love to play with small kids.............it is never ending
    i always like to see people around me happy

3. anshulkumar

anshulkumar New IL'ite

hey really a nice one...

well i think my happiest moment i my life was my marriage day, as i was marrying to a person i wanted to.....after waiting for 9 yrs.. finally the day came...

cheers,
    Anshul

4. prana

prana IL Hall of Fame

Aruna,

Thanks for the immediate feedback. Your's is also a interesting list. I too like to have a morning walk.But here in Chennai it is not possible for me :crazy.

Prana.

5. prana

prana IL Hall of Fame

Anshul,

Thanks for the feedback.Congratulations for your patients and success in the marriage life.Mine is also a love marriage with 6 years time of waiting.

6. vkrithika1

vkrithika1 Gold IL'ite

dear prana,

I am definitely a most happiest person because i always spend most of my time with the kids(including my dd and my niece) .My dh is a very busy person and he spends hardly 7 days with us(all week ends).when he is with us, we have a great time eating,walking around, watching night shows, shopping........

so each and every moment of mine is a happy one.

"குறை ஒன்றும் இல்லை மறை மூர்த்தி கண்ணா
    குறை ஒன்றும் இல்லை கண்ணா"

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Prana,

Well said.You are like a satisfied cat.Joking.You are happy in simple things of life.I toto am happy all the time.I love my morning tea, with a newspaper, ciggie, a biscuit, Tuffy at my feet, and wife next to me, seeing the birds eat the bajra.

Then when I blog I am very happy, and the nights with my whiskey and TV, dau and wife sitting and we are chatting, that’s heaven for me.

I don’t need too many expensive things to be happy, just like u.Regards.kamal

8. Jaynat

Jaynat New IL'ite

Dear Prana

Very nice, like you i am also happy with small things that occur everyday. Things which bring a sudden burst of happiness, like the fact that there was rain yday at chennai when the day had been blistering Hot! The smell of sand ( mann vasanai) , the pitter patter of rain drops and the chill wind that accompanied the rain made my day. I love to ride my two wheeler in the early mornmings when there is no traffic and feel the wind beating down on my face. Like these so many things...
    luv jay

Last edited: May 22, 2008
  9. prana

prana IL Hall of Fame

Hi Kamala,

Ya you are correct.If kids are there it makes the surroundings very happy.

Regards,
    Prana.

10. prana

prana IL Hall of Fame

Kamalji,

Thanks for the reply.I too like to chat with my hubby.we just start our talking about vegetables ending in politics.That was the wonderful moment.

Regards,
    Prana.