Any Astrological queries will be answered...It is a service, pls use it wisely.

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by athura, Sep 12, 2013.

1. sushshetty

sushshetty Silver IL'ite

Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0SunTaurus13.14 AscendantAries21.25MoonPisces17.42 IITaurus23.38MercuryAries23.46 IIIGemini20.29VenusGemini8.45 IVCancer15.35MarsCapricorn16.09 VLeo12.28JupiterPisces15.55 VIVirgo14.16SaturnSagittarius8.07 R VIILibra21.25UranusSagittarius21.48 R VIIIScorpio23.38NeptuneCapricorn5.38 R IXSagittarius20.29PlutoScorpio5.45 R MidheavenCapricorn15.35LilithGemini7.23 XIAquarius12.28Asc nodeAries29.56 XIIPisces14.16

Sir...i wanted to know when will i get a job i am currently unemployed

2. Rupsats

Rupsats New IL'ite

Hi,

Please let us know about my brother in laws chart... We are desperately looking out for his marriage and can you give us some idea about his work and career... horo.jpg

Birth DAte: 6th January, 1982
    Birth Time: 1 : 40 am
    Star: Bharani
    Rasi: Mesha

Thanks

3. Srini6187

Srini6187 Senior IL'ite

Hi,

My husband and myself are going through a really rough patch - almost on the verge of a divorce. I get mixed opinions about our horoscope match. Some people say that this marriage shouldn't have taken place as we have no match whatsoever. Others say that there would be a rough patch but it would all sort out in a year.

My details are as follows:
    PoB: Chennai
    ToB: 03:45 AM
    DoB: 06/01/1987
    Name: Srinidhi

My husband's details
    PoB: Mysore
    ToB: 11:25 AM
    DoB: 23/08/81
    Name: Sharath Kumar

Do we have a chance in this marriage? Is it worth saving the marriage? Also, about his character: He always lies about everything. Will this change?

4. Aishwarya89

Aishwarya89 New IL'ite

hi sir,
    Rasi : simma
    Natchatra : Magam 2 phase
    Lagna : Kanni
    DOB : 18-dec-1989
    Time : 1:35 AM
    can i know when marriage will get fixed and how marriage life will be?

5. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Dear member,
    Looking at you son's chart, the first thing catches my eye is that, Saturn along with Mars at his 12th house virgo..
    Saturn generally tends to delay things.. If 7th lord Mars is with Saturn, then the marriage gets delayed.. Also they both are in 12th house,which is the vyaya bhava or house of losses and discomforts..
    So with this general opinion, I would also like to stress out that, and also Saturn is very powerful here with mercury creating a parivardhana yoga (Exchange of houses)..
    Which means, mars will be dominated by Saturn which generally tells us that married life will have delay or troubles of some sort..
    Professional life will be not bad..Moon the 10th lord is in an another Kendra ahouse which gives kendradhipathi yoga..But since Jupiter is aspecting, it'll minimised..

6. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Srinidhi,
    sorry to hear this...Give me sometime, i'll get back to you..If there is anything serious PM me..

7. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    The chart you've given has got 7th lord mercury in 12th house along with Rahu..
    apart from that Saturn is also aspecting the 7th house which will also delay her marriage..
    Her marriage will be with someone from far away and she will not get married in her native town..
    Marriage will be a Sudden happening for her and you should be careful while planning before her marriage..
    Thanks,
    Athura

8. meenan

meenan New IL'ite

Hello ,

My name is :- Meena N (female)

1) Date of Birth- 4th Feb 1988
    2) Time of Birth- 7.32am IST
    3) Place of Birth - Bangalore

I would like to know about my married life am having some problems in married life.Please let me know the solution .And one more thing is i will get negative thoughts very often.Please reply me how to come out of this?

i await your response

9. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Hi srinidhi,
    By looking at your chart, it is visible that your chart is having kalasarpa dosham..
    I feel your chart is not bad..But your husband's chart has got lot of problems..
    his lagna lord is debilitated, which is the worst thing to happen also to add to problems, his venus is debilitated in 12th house which is again the worst thing to happen..
    I do not know how you survive.. This guy has got lot of issues..His two most important plantes venus and Jupiter along with Saturn is in twelfth house of losses..
    For him, happiness in his life is a rare thing and the reason could be himself..
    guy will often have crooked thoughts, and it will often spoil his character..
    professional is ok..not very bad, but married life is very difficult..His 7th lord mars is debilitated which ensures troubles in married life..
    I feel he should start considering his life seriously or else he's gonna lose everything..
    Ask him to pray..
    Do not take any hasty decisions, give him his chances and tell him what you feel and your fear about him...If he still doesn't understand, then you better leave him...
    But before that, give him his time..
    don hide naything..Just tell him what exactly you are gonna do if he doesn't change..
    would like to share more..Just PM me..
    Thanks,
    Athura..

10. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Meena,
    PM me in my inbox..Hereafter I'm not going to share predictions on family issues in public..