Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. hellosister

hellosister Silver IL'ite

ye sir you are right.....

but in my navamsa sun and venus are in conjunction and also somewhere i read that 8 th house jupiter in birth chart is also not good .... my details i have mentioned are true but probably hope my fear is wrong..... sir right now so many issues going in life in all areas of my life be it my parents, in laws or my husband bad health ...... my dad does not have job no money flowing in my side of family and lot of tension .... i feel i can not fund them untill i get a job else my inlaws would create problems.....lot of things sir... to cut story short what you said is right but iam confused about where life is going :(

2. Sweetie1

Sweetie1 New IL'ite

Hi Sir,

Could you please look into the below request.

3. jayci

jayci Junior IL'ite

Dear sir, I have already contacted you. Thanks for your responses. You said that my marriage may happen after october 2014 and there will be disharmony :( Still i cant see any improvements in marriage talks. No positive signs at all. My parents are really frustrated sir. Whomever astrologers we see, they tell that everything is perfect in my jadhagam. But nothing is reflected in real life:( :(Please could you get little bit deeper into my jadhagam and look whats wrong with my mangalya sthanam. And regarding job, will i get a govt job this year sir? Thanks in advance.

My birth details:
    16.02.1988 12.40 PM Chennai

God bless you.

Regards,
    Jayachitra
    Chennai.

4. gdesai

gdesai New IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathy,

As i was very tensed and did not know whome to ask.. But i want solution from you only, as i trust you and i know you guide very well. please sir give solutions i am very tensed and frustrating... Please sir.

Thank you

5. pinky985

pinky985 New IL'ite

Thankyou so much sir for the reply, ya my only concern was about it that has it all happened only because of me. Some times i feel so, otherwise everything is fine.
    Have a nice day Sir. Bye
    Pratyusha

6. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Pratyusha,

As I have already told that you please do not attach much importance for such issues. You can better spend your moments with your love child; because the Children are gift of the God.

Regards.

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Gdesai,

The other Astrologers of the Forum are very senior and knowledgeable persons. So you can very well purse with them.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Dear Jayachitra,

In addition to what I had said earlier; there are chances for delay in the marriage; because, in your chart, the Saturn is associated with the 7th lord Mars and Saturn is also aspecting the Sun; in the Rasi chart; which will normally delay the marriage. Apart from this, in the Navamsa chart, the Saturn, who is placed in the Lagna along with the Moon is directly aspecting the 7th house; which confirms the delay in marriage. However the time for the present from mid June 2014 to October, 2014 is supportive for marriage; failing which it may take some more time. Hence, for the present, you may concentrate on your studies/profession.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Sweetie1,

I remember to have asked you to ascertain the correct birth time from your parents and then post your request. So, please try to do so.

Regards.

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs Hellosister,

First of all you should not get anything compared with your birth chart or with any other information; based on the knowledge you have gained. First of all in your original marriage, you had said that there is a combination of Sun and Venus in the 7th house of your chart; which means, such combination is found in your birth chart. But now, you are telling that it is in the Navamsa chart. This shows your half baked knowledge in your chart.

According to your chart:

You belong to Gemini Lagna, owned by Mercury, who has gone to third house. The second house, there is a combination of 6th and 11th lord Mars and third lord Sun.

The occupation of 6th lord in the 2nd house, which among other things relate to self earning finance; family life etc, is not good for marital harmony.

I have on a number of occasion written that in the case of female natives, the combination of Mars and Sun, two hot planets anywhere in the chart is not good. The fifth house is occupies by Ketu and Saturn; which is likely to delay the progeny and may cause abortion.

For Gemini as well Virgo natives, the 7th lord, going to the 8th house is extremely bad for marital happiness.

Also, in your chart, the 7th lord Jupiter is not only placed in the 8th house, which happens to be its house debilitation; but also he is in retrograde planets. If the lords of 2nd and/or7th are retrograde motion or the planets, placed in these two houses are in retrograde motion; it will cause marital disharmony.

Also, in your chart, the Venus and Jupiter are in 6th and 8th from each other; which is also not good.

The Lagna Lord Mercury and the 7th lore Jupiter are in 6th and 8th position from each other; which is also not good for marital harmony; however, they are in 3rd and 11th from each other in Navamsa chart, which is a relieving one to a certain extent.

Apart from this, your sun sign his sun sign are 6th and 8th position from each other, which will always give echo problems between two.

In addition, the your venus sign and his venus signs are 6th and 8th from each other; which will lack love and affection between two.

Regards