Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. aartijadhav

aartijadhav New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Wishing you a very Happy New Year.
    I am actually very depressed right now due to my husbands situation.
    He hasn't yet been successful in getting a job. He too is very frustrated but he knows well to cover it.

Whichever job interview he gives progresses till final rounds, but then at the end there is no confirmation and finally we get to know that the position is closed :(

Can you please look into his chart once again - and let me know when will the stars be in his favor? When will he get a good job?

We are loosing out on our patience..:thumbsdown

DOB - 15 March 1974
    Place of birth - Mumbai
    Time of birth - Around 10.30 PM

Last edited: Jan 8, 2014
  2. divshiri87

divshiri87 Gold IL'ite

Pragaspathy Sir,
    Namaskaram... I would like to know the compatibility between me n my would b. We have not checked any horoscopes till now. We are planned to get married this year. So i would like to know whether it's good for both of us to get married this year and need to know about compatibility (Porutham).

My details:
    My birth date: 19-07-1987
    Birth time: 2.30 PM
    Birth place : Chennai (tamilnadu)

Would be's details:
    My birth date: 27-01-1987
    Birth time: 5.30 AM
    Birth place : Guntur (andhra pradesh)

Thank you in advance...

3. swapnareddy1281

swapnareddy1281 New IL'ite

Thank You So Much Sir ,

will follow u r advice ..

we have already performed RAHU KETHU pooja at Kalahasthi .. do we need to perform one more time ...?

i have so much of mental tensions at home ..with my in laws due to the reasons of childlessness..

When will i be free from this place .? is there any possibility of staying away from in laws like going to some other places..

wll be helfull nd hopefull ..

once again Thank you so much for u r valuable time to answer my queries..

Last edited: Jan 8, 2014
  4. keerthisama

keerthisama New IL'ite

Hi Sir,

Im in relationship with a guy since past 5 years,could you please let us know if we can get married,as the conditions at my place are not favouring our marriage.Please advice

My details:
    My birth date: 23-10-1989
    Birth time: 5:45 AM
    Birth place : Hyderabad

Guy's details:
    My birth date: 16-07-1989
    Birth time: 4:00 AM
    Birth place : Kalwakurthy(Mahbubnagar)

Awaiting reply !

Thanks in advance.

5. ann74

ann74 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir,

The below given are the details of my cousin's son

DOB - 18th Jan 1998
    TOB - 11 : 50 pm
    POB - Pondichery

At present they are here in Kuwait. He is studying in 11th. Right now he is in a very depressed state. He was liking a girl and this we came to know and because of this too much problem at home. He is too small for all this but from the girl's side they are influencing and pressuring him. We are worried as he will be entering 12th soon.

Could you please check him horoscope and let us know if he come out of this issue and how long will it take? What about his studies and will he enter engineering or so?

Kindly advice as everyone at home are very stressed

Thanks a lot.
    Ann

6. durvan

durvan Bronze IL'ite

hello sir
    i know you having busy schedule, but it is transitional period for me so at this moment i really need ur suggestion...
    thank you

7. sandeepkaur

sandeepkaur New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

I've lost my job & looking for new job but nothing happening. Please check and let me know by when i'll get new job and when financial stability will come in life and where we'll settle in life. From last 4 years life has become a continuous struggle, really trying very hard to put everything in place but problems are not ending, every now & then any major expense comes in . I'm loosing my courage & mental peace. please suggest if any upay needs to be done.

Even my husband is not getting any permanent job & his health too has gone down.
    My details -
    DOB = 13-oct-1983, 7 p.m., delhi.

Husband's details
    1-may-1983, 10 pm., Amritsar.

Thanks for your time & help.

8. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Geet9713

Thank U V M for ur kind reply

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Brinda,

At present, the transit Jupiter is in the 6th house from your natal Moon and 8th from your Janma Lagna. Also, you are running the final phase of your Rahu dasa; i.e. Rahu Dasa and Mars Bhukti, which is called Dasa chidra; one of the bad periods for profession is concerned.

As the dasa and also the transit planets are not favourable; which is one of the main reasons for the set back.

The period between 16.06.2014 and 06.07.2014 is supportive to a certain extent and any attempt prior to this period, is likely to give beneficial results.

Regards.

10. Pragaspathy

Dear AartiJadhav,

As per the birth chart of your husband, the time for the present is not much supportive. At present, he is running is dasa of Moon, who is the lord of 10th house, house of profession; which should normally give much beneficial results; but as the dasa lord Moon is highly afflicted by the conjunction of Rahu and aspected by
    Saturn, Ketu and Mars; this could cause problems. Also, the transit planets are not much supportive. As he is running the dasa of Moon, he may be advised to make a visit to Tirumala which will be good for him.

Regards.