1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

RIP to actor uday kiran

Discussion in 'Movies' started by springsnb, Jan 6, 2014.

1. springsnb

springsnb Gold IL'ite

Ya ...its looks like she also neglected him. But their marriage is love marraige. Whatever he is gone..he is no more....................no ....more

the main culprit for this and for his down fall is CHIRANJEEVi ( a big zero) .
    Finally it was opened today by a big fellow DASARI.

2. NirmalaGoofy

NirmalaGoofy Gold IL'ite

We all know the reason for Udays downfall Why cant people stop watching movies for the sake of watching and encouraging dynasty regime This is a democratic nation and people can sure make the mega families fail if they boycott movies and tv acted by the mafia gang. We can save some talented people fall prey to these vultures. Feel very very sorry for this guy. I hope there is some dharma left in this world and punishments are served to whom it is deserved

3. moukthika9

moukthika9 Gold IL'ite

Very very sad news and really shocking n undigestble.......

really tears came out of my eyes while seeing the news......

4. anuram09

anuram09 IL Hall of Fame

5. littl

littl Platinum IL'ite

The music of RP Patnayak and the lyrics of Sirivennela will never let Uday kiran to set.

6. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

As per the latest reports, the watchman of Uday's residence revealed some crutial information to the police.He has said that only the wife-husband lived in the flat. And the terms between them was not good. They used to always quarrel which almost all residents of the apartments have witnessed.

Police are now investigating as to why the wife went to the party when her husband was depressed and in a suicidal mode.Who threw the party and why did the wife go so late in the night leaving her depressed husband to die.

Of course it is a suicide.But who pushed him to the extent of suicide is what police are investigating as per reports.

7. smilysmile

smilysmile Gold IL'ite

Sorry to hear all the shocking facts.

This should not happen to a an young ,talented and handsome hero who is self made.

Iam feeling so bad about my self,enjoyed all his films in college days , ,did I bother to pray for him when he had a bad time,NO,now here mourning his loss.

Thanks Littl and Pallavi for the wisdom,a small word of comfort and support is a lot

for the people in need.

8. littl

littl Platinum IL'ite

don't be like that smilysmile the damage has done already. be sportive cuz how would you know about his personal problems ? even i never bothered about him till this incident . i do admire the songs and movies in which he acted . but he need the very support from the right persons and those are not you or me or any other fan.
    we can just wish for a better world and be kind to others around us.

2 people like this.