1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for job in H4 status, need sponsorer for H1B

Discussion in 'Immigration Matters' started by babymiracle, Nov 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kavithavel

kavithavel Senior IL'ite

Re: New H1B filing 2014, H1B tranfers, GC

As far as Transfer is concerned we charge you a service fee, we are a small company and won't be paying for transfers, we would reimburse for the new H1B's though.
    Instead the idea of transfer is to be a service provider to the H1B, we don't want to call ourselves your employer though technically that's how it would be. The can't mention the fee in public as , i don't intend to dispute with competitors in the market.
    Each company has their own way.

2. sravanitenali

sravanitenali IL Hall of Fame

I got different type of experiences...once on L2 EAD, the other time on H1 hence told, may be it differs from person to person exp..

3. Frontier

Frontier Silver IL'ite

For your own good I would advice you to stop posting about your company. As per law, the employer is suppose to bear the cost for new h1bs as well as for h1b transfers. Department of Labor does not care what you call yourself ,employer or service providers. If your employees are on h1b then you have to abide the law. You cannot bend the laws to fit your convenience. You cannot collect the h1b fees from the new h1bs so the question of reimbursing them is also a violation as well. Check the labor laws.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2014
    3 people like this.
  4. kavithavel

kavithavel Senior IL'ite

Thank you so much. People who are interested can contact me through PM. Rest this how it works. No offense ment.
    Critics and discussions are welcome. I would suggest ladies interested to contact me directly, This is very much a genuine effort. Thank you frontier.
    Moderators please suggest if I have to stop this thread or my posts in other threads regarding this.

Thankyou

5. Frontier

Frontier Silver IL'ite

Everything you have posted here only indicates that your company is shady. If reported to DOL they will audit your company and shut you down if whatever you have posted here is true.

There is so much fraud here. From collecting h1b fees to not paying employer's share of Medicare and SSN taxes for your employees who are paid in %.

6. kavithavel

kavithavel Senior IL'ite

Not ALL. We are not.

Thanks.

7. kavithavel

kavithavel Senior IL'ite

Ladies,

I am open for discussion and I am happy to clarify your doubts. If you follow this thread, this is how it works. Only people who are interested and who are convinced can go ahead with the idea, but every one is welcome to raise your concerns.
    If some feels the way it works is not right , it is ok. People who gain confidence are going to approach me. Rest of them are going to refrain that's about it.

Accusations are not right

8. Frontier

Frontier Silver IL'ite

so you are saying it is legal to collect h1b fees from employees?

9. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Platinum IL'ite

All these are true and right provided if we all lived in the Perfect world. Since we are not, this is how it works.

All the small consulting companies that I know do charge for the H1 Visa from the candidates.

1 person likes this.
  10. hmishra

hmishra Platinum IL'ite

Hi all

The story of every H4 is, we do abide by the law and sit at home, stare at the walls, be dependent, and lose our will to make a career that we so wanted when we were doing our studies. How many of us really even imagined that we would end up in this country of opportunities just to have no opportunity?? Not me.

This thread was created just to help. It is how it works in this country. I would suggest whoever is interested to talk to kavitha and decide for themselves. To try everywhere else also, and see that not every company is going to invest in you, unless you have 8+ yrs exp and have the advantage to apply to big MNC's, the options are really limited.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.