1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Can a HOUSEWIFE be inspiration/role model to others??

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by abc00, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear abc00,

I am once again here to Congratulate you and also for the same reason, you being nominated Once Again for this post and not one, but you have received two nominations! It is noteworthy considering that this post has already won for its contribution earlier this year!

Goes to show that when you contribute something worthy, it will remain evergreen in the annals of Indusladies site!

Way to go!

L, Kamla

sindmani likes this.
  2. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

u know what..this might be an old thread but it brought tears to my eyes.I am serious!
    I feel very very very proud of you and you ARE an inspiration to me!!

I read your thread everytime I feel low and I feel pepped up.Thank you so much for this success story.YOU ARE A SUCCESS!

I loved the definition of your success and I think you are fantastic.I really mean it.

Thank you again so much.

sindmani and abc00 like this.
  3. Visu2k

Visu2k Gold IL'ite

Very inspirational!

Can this be added to relationship success stories?

1 person likes this.
  4. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear ABC,

I am not a frequent visitor to "Married Life" section of IL. I happened to be here for other reasons and I read your wonderful post. What an inspirational post this is! You are not only a role model for non-working spouses but for every working men and women as well. Like you, I am a big believer that happiness is an inherent nature that resides in every living being. Our core that is Anandamaya Kosha (Bliss Sheath) is motivating us to seek happiness all the time. That is why we are all seeking happiness in life. If we learn to manifest our inherent nature, we can remain happy forever.

Viswa

sindmani, abc00 and Visu2k like this.
  5. swathiiyer

swathiiyer Silver IL'ite

Hey hi...

Came across this post just today n i was fascinated by the title "House wife"....

Your first part was a kind of mirror shown to me.. I felt as if you just read my mind and wrote this article... I am the way you have mentioned... Over weight, depressed etc etc...

but have to agree with the fact that this post of yours is truly truly inspirational and motivational... I sumhow now feel if others can then even i can do it.. It has motivated me to be the better me.. From now on even i will look into the mirror and appreciate myself.. The better "ME" in me..

Thank you sooo very much for sharing your thoughts and motivating million womens who are tagged " THE HOUSE WIVES"...

6. deeptiprajesh

deeptiprajesh New IL'ite

wow friend i am really jealous of u!!i was searching all the possible sites on housewives which would inspire me and take out the guilt feeling in me for choosing to be a housewife inspite of being well-educated and smart.now i got my answer.how can i thank you to fill me up with sooo much positive energy.i swear i would be more energetic in my daily routine after reading this.thank u so much

1 person likes this.
  7. JeniFlora

JeniFlora Gold IL'ite

dear abc00,

yes, you are really inspirational to all of us.

8. jackie4

jackie4 Bronze IL'ite

Hi abcYou are truly inspirational to lakhs of women out there. Being a home maker or career women, both have their advantages and disadvantages. But I personally have been there in your place after quitting my career. Its a feeling that only fellow home maker can understand. I salute u :)

1 person likes this.
  9. Lakshmikishore

Lakshmikishore Silver IL'ite

kudos to your positive energy

1 person likes this.
  10. guesshoo

guesshoo IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for reviving this fantastic post Brinda!

OP, well done for having reinvented yourself.

It does go to show how one's self-worth is not dependent on what other people approve of. Each of us is fighting our own battle, make our choices based on what we consider best, given the constraints, at that moment in time. OP has shown that by embracing life as it is, and mindfully pursuing what makes one happy, we can lead a fulfilled life. I am in awe of how you handle disappointments with grace and poise.

You are a great inspiration. Thanks for sharing your story.

sindmani, abc00 and (deleted member) like this.