1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

H2kinfosys placement details

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by tinu13, Nov 20, 2013.

1. tinu13

tinu13 New IL'ite

Hi

I have joined H2kinfosys for QA training. Till now they are good in teaching and the materials they provide is also worth for the money we pay. But my doubt is about the placement. I just need to know how they proceed in placement, does anybody got job through h2kinfosys. Will they ask us to put fake in resume? Bcoz i have just one year experience. And am in atlanta right now. So it would be good if somebody could share your experience in H2kinfosys.

Thanks in Advance.

2. sanyaa

sanyaa New IL'ite

Hello,

I have read a lot about H2kinfosys, reviews are good and looks they are helpfull. Even I am searching for some cosultancy for QA/BO to provide training and placement but confuse which one to join..

3. gundasi

gundasi New IL'ite

Hi,
    did u get any info on h2k? If so please let me know the details. I m planning to join them.

thanks,
    Lalitha

4. Poonam4you

Poonam4you New IL'ite

Hi Lalitha..
    Even I have completed my Java training from H2KInfosys. They are very good. they helped me in placement too. Now I am working in reputed company with a good position. Everything went well with H2KInfosys. Don't hesitate to join here.

Thanks,
    Poonam.