Baby no: 2 pregnancy

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Soulsong, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Soulsong

Soulsong Silver IL'ite

Congratulations MA...
    :welcome to the group..

Oh my...i just wrote a long mail...and i lost everything :confused2:except for the first 2 lines .
    i will write to you again MA..

Last edited: Nov 8, 2013
  2. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

Congrats MA! welcome to the club.

any age gap is ok I think.. kids will be best friends for life. They have atleast one friend in their sibling who will never leave them and will always be in touch no matter what. So its the right decision :)

treadmill better to avoid. See if you can walk a little if possible. Better to walk more after 12-13 weeks, once the baby is fixed in the uterus with the umbilical cord. Until then they are moving everywhere.

3. ramyasrini8

ramyasrini8 Silver IL'ite

Hi Soul song

As per my prediction,due date is June 19th.Haven't done ultrasound yet.Since we are new to the place,still searching for a good doctor.I am n my 58th day.Still have one more week to go for an ultra sound.No morning sickness as of now..Thank god.Take care of your health.

I will pray for all june 14 mommies..

4. mama0again

mama0again Senior IL'ite

hi soulsong,

Will wait for it . :)

5. mama0again

mama0again Senior IL'ite

HI SM,

Thanks for you input, dear. I am going for half an hr walk in the morning.

6. amnilakshmi

amnilakshmi Gold IL'ite

Me too joining this group.. BTW i heard labour is easier for second... My first kid is 6 years old...

7. mama0again

mama0again Senior IL'ite

Hi amni,

I have heard that too. But i had a c sec, though last minute. And these docs in india always go for c sec for sec also, if first is so. I would love to try for normal though.

Mine was because placenta burst and it was only 3 cm cervix opening.

8. Soulsong

Soulsong Silver IL'ite

hi MA... I am back, but now i dont remember the contents of my last mail( forgetfulness...ok,let me blame it on the pregnancy hormones..gigglingsmiley)

About the age difference between the kids... Yeah we spend so much energy in meticulously planning our life..but god has his own plans for our future and that will reveal itself at the right moment .. So this is your moment. I know, when we realize that we have a life growing within us...suddenly the life just stops and we get in touch with our innerself.. I am so happy for you. I am sure your daughter is in the ninth cloud..definitely my daughter is ...:2thumbsup:
    yes girls always long for someone to take care of..that motherly instinct is always in us even in those tender ages..

i dont think cholesterol will be a big issue here..as long as you dont have diabetes and hypertension...you are good. Anemia could be something your doc will look into. The haemoglobin level need to be normal.

about exercise, if you are accustomed to some sort of exercise routine before you got pregnant..you may continue that. I do go for walks everyday and my doc said its ok to continue the same but dont start anything new which your body is not used to.
    Just wait for your first appointment with doc and discuss these questions.

oh... You had a c section first time...i know doc's in india will say c section again with their eyes closed.. I hope you will find a good obgyn who cares for you.. Here in US doc will try the best for vaginal delivery..

I feel tired a lot..a lot of mood swings, nausea at times, sore breasts.. These are my symptoms for now. Heartburn was a big issue last time..and i think i will be dealing with that this time too..
    ok my daughter is here..time for her breakfast...Need to go..

take care and keep posted..

Last edited: Nov 8, 2013
  9. Soulsong

Soulsong Silver IL'ite

Congratulations and :welcome to the club...

How far along are you in your pregnancy? Labor..depends.. Like how each pregnancy is different each labor is different too.. But if there are no complications and you are going for a vaginal delivery again.. Labor could be easier. Your pelvis is already expanded, your body has a memory of your last birth..so it may be relatively easier.

mine was a easy vaginal delivery last time. The labor lasted for 5 hrs,
    thats it.. So this time if all goes well i should deliver in a jiffy..bie1

Keep posted..

Ladies do you have any delivery stories to share????

10. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

How do all of you who are pregnant, working and have a small baby, manage with cooking? If no grandparents here to help.. please pour in your inputs..