Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Athura,

Thank u v m for ur kind reply.

To be very frank with you, I do not have any intuition or instinct, as experienced by you.

Karmadhipathi, even though he has attained Vargottam, he is in the 8th house from the house of Karmadhipathi, which is not welcome.

As far as progeny is concerned, I worked out the Bheeja Sphutam of the boy by taking into account of the longitude of Jupiter, Sun and Venus, i.e. 322.39 + 21.21 + 47.18, which comes to 390.78 or 391.18 and after deducting 360; the Sensitive Point will be 31 deg and 18 minutes. So, the S.P. falls in Taurus sign in Rasi Cahrt, which happens to be a female sign; and directly aspected by retro Saturn and in Navamsa, it falls in Capricorn sign, which also happens to be female sign. So, the Bheeja Sphutam is not supportive for progeny.

However, as predicted by you, the boy could be blessed with happy married life and also the child of his choice.

Again thank you very much for your kind reply.

Regards.

2. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Somu Srinivas,

Please let me know how did you able to be precise that the your birth time is 08.30 AM; because I do not want to waste my time, in predicting a chart of inaccurate birth details.

Regards.

3. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Nagavalli,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

Regards.

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Mahalakshmi20,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply. Let us all pray the Almighty that your friend's father gets well at the earliest.

Regards.

5. Pragaspathy

Dear SDS5502,

There are some senior Astrologers, who are capable of predicting the actual time of birth of the child; but still I am not well versed with this issue. However, please let me know the period to work out auspicious Muhurtha for C Section.

Regards.

6. akshi123

akshi123 New IL'ite

Sir I have sent few more reuests ,please can you kindly reply to my lates query sir

7. SDS5502

SDS5502 New IL'ite

Hello Sir,
    Can u tell us a auspicious date between Jan 14th to Jan 22. For the USA EST time zone.
    can you please also predict the health condition of the baby.
    my details are here:
    dob: May 16th 1978
    time: 10.36 pm
    place: Madurai

8. akshi123

akshi123 New IL'ite

Sir
    Please reply as im in confusion at the moment sir
    I have came up with updated details which were checked
    My
    B.O.D :20.12.1979
    Place:Trichy,Tamilnadu,india
    Time:05:07pm
    Rasi:Dhanusu,pooradam,2nd patham

My Husband:
    B.O.D :10.09.1977
    Place:karaikal ,pondicherry ,india
    Time:10:00pm
    Rasi:Ayilyam ,1st patham

questions:
    1.Can i belive my husband and plan for second baby? or wait untill next year ?
    2.he is planning to move to new country will it be possible and will there be a poistive life ahead if we move?
    3.he is often changing his mind in a day (10 times he will be angry and 1 time will be happy) because of this we are facing pbm how to cope up with this ?
    4.He is so money minded ? and trying to keep his money and my money as well ,will he change in future
    is tehre will be any big problems will i be facing because of my inlaws ?
    5.will he leave us?
    6.Is tehre any way to calm him down ? he is very tricky to handle ..behaving like a saddist
    7.Is tehre any way so that i can calm down myself as well ?
    8.he is planning to take my daughetr with him to his naticve place on vacation (im afraid he will take waaw my daughetr and give more problems )please answer me sir
    please reply

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs.SDS5502,

The fixing the muhurtha is mainly for the safe delivery and also for the good health of the child as well as mother. I shall try to fix the same and let you know; however, if no reply is received within a week, please remind me.

Regards.

10. RadhaPrasad

RadhaPrasad New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Below are my birth details
    DOB : Jan 26th 1982
    Time : 11:39 AM
    Place of birth : Madurai,India

For the past 1 year I am without Job. I was working earlier. I apply for a lot of companies but don't get any reply. Can you please tell me if I need to do any prayers to get a job.

Thanks,
    Radha