Need reviews about Naturals- unisex salon/parlor

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by Gaur78, Feb 22, 2011.

1. vidhya3b

vidhya3b IL Hall of Fame

Oh I have done that... No use... :rant

2. Sowmya2709

Sowmya2709 Platinum IL'ite

I have visited Naturals in Pondy Bazaar.. I liked their work.. Had hair cut and Facial.. Even been to Madurai and Tirunelveli Naturals.. But to Say, i too had mixed experience, but satisfied most of the time..

3. vidhya3b

vidhya3b IL Hall of Fame

I should have visited this thread before going there... Now even I feel the same:rant

4. Sowmya2709

Sowmya2709 Platinum IL'ite

I had done something called Bright & white Facial at chennai, which i found effective, but later when i chkd in Madurai and Tirunelveli they said its replaced with Skin Radiance or something which i find not that good like the previous one..

5. Anuja1982

Anuja1982 New IL'ite

I registered here just to warn people abt Naturals - Jeevan Bheema Nagar, Bangalore. The staff are untrained, and they spoilt my hair. Waste of Rs.850.. On top of it, I got a fake bill which I noticed only later.

6. satin

satin Silver IL'ite

I usualy go for haircuts and satisfied with this place bit costly but worth it.When compared to Lakme they maybe a level down though.Lakme is the best!!!

7. chitrasatheesh

chitrasatheesh New IL'ite

Hi

If anyone know genuine Ayurvedic massage center in Chennai...pls infrm me

Regards
    Chitra

8. engggpant

engggpant New IL'ite

Re: Naturals salon chennai

I visited the btm outlet i bangalore of naturals today 25th may took multiple services.
    A combination hairspa, and a premium facial skin lightening.
    I am a naturals member I used to visit madiwala outlet earlier and had taken the facial service.
    So i was confident that this facial will be worth every penny... But i was shocked with the results, i was unable to see any difference, even my white heads were not removed properly which even a basic cleanup takes care off!!!
    Additional to this facial i was suggested to take a anti tan pack i did take it again i didnot see a difference at all.
    Im not sure what the problem is their procedures are not right, staff is not trained, or they are using the genuine products!!

I spent 6200 rs and the only regret was why did i go to this franchise!
    I spoke the store head expected her to talk to the staff n may be ask to make sure the white heads are dealt with.

But all she has to say is mam il make sure its taken care next time.

9. BlackEyes

BlackEyes New IL'ite

Hi Elavarasan

Could you please tell me how much is the total cost for a facial there in Naturals, Brookefield.

If you go for facial, will they do only facial or facial + bleach.
    If they do both how much they charge... ???

Thanks
    BlackEyes

10. arvi

arvi New IL'ite

Today I visited this salon at Vyapar Vihar Bilaspur Chhattisgarh for haircut.I am very much disapointed with their service.

Before haircut I had very long thick hair. I told the hairstylist that I want side swept fringe at front and at back I just want to short my hair length by 3 inch approx With very few flat layers at the back. As I always wear a braid I dont want to loose my hair thickness. she shown me a pic of layer haircut at computer and I told her that I doesnt want this much layers just a side wept fringe and shown another pic of it in computer she said ok but she doesnt understand me. She gave me front layers(with half of my hair) from chin to shoulder and no fringes at all and at back very bad layers layers. Even the hair length also looks more shorter after drying.

I lost half thickness of my hair which is not good for a braid.

I didnot wanted this haircut

and she pulled my hair(she said its rough) too many times very very badly during the hair cut and drying which gives me too much pain and I lost many hair from root due to this. and also the type of comb they using for detangling is very bad. now I am having worst haircut.

This was my last visit to this salon and I will also advice my friends to avoid this salon.

didnt expected this type of cheap service.

I had given them my money for destroying my beautiful hair.

I should better go to my local hairstylist instead of visiting this salon in future.??