Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Kirti,

Thank you very much for ur kind reply.

Praying the Almighty that you should get peace in your life

Regards.

2. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Rahu444,

You have furnished insufficient birth details. In order to study the issue raised by you, the birth details of your wife is also needed; mere birth star will not serve any purpose. Hence, please repost your request with full birth details of yourself and also your wife.

Regards.

3. Priya14Raj

Priya14Raj New IL'ite

Thank you so much for ur kind reply sir.You are rite sir,there was a break in her profession,where she resigned her old company and was in home for about 3 to 4 months and luckly she got employed in another company before 2 years.Is still there would be break in her profession? and she like to reach high positions in her profession too..is that possible?

sorry to bother you with too many questions sir,do reply when time permits.

Thanks in advance

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Ri****ha,

You belong to Sagittarius Lagna and at present, yo uare running the dasa of Jupiter and bhukti of Sun; both of them are in 2nd/12th from each other, which is not good.
    As such the running dasa is not much faovourable and also the transit planets are also not favourable for the present.

Apart from this, in your chart, there is a conjunction of Sun and Rahu in your birth chart. This conjunction indicates pitra dosha, i.e. some curses from the ancestors. So, it is essential to please the ancestors. Please inform your parents to make necessary remedial measures for this pitra dosha, by consulting the prohit / pandit in your area.

Also, the lord of fortune, i.e. 9th lord, i.e. Sun has gone to 8th house; which is one of the set back.

Hence, please pray your ancestors and also your family to get your desires fulfilled.

Even thought the dasa period is not supportive, there little hopes for getting the job between 12th Oct 2013 and 05th Nov 2013. As the period is very close and short, please make sincere attempts, by praying your Almighty, which may give beneficial results.

Regards

5. naliniravi

naliniravi Gold IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Here is details of my daughter and the boy. Would you please tell me whether the boy is suitable to my daughter and how will be their future.

Shwetha R.K. 03.10.1984 2.45 pm Mangalore

L.Sathishkumar 24.08.1975 5.30 pm Bangalore

with regards,

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs.Priya14Raj,

In any chart, the Lagna, 5th house and 9th house and their lords should be well placed, which are considered as foundations of any chart, followed by the kendra houses, i.e. 1st, 4th, 7th and 10th (Lagna lord is the lord of angle and trine - dual role) - such placement will bring name / fame. Also, there should be connectivity between the 2nd, 5th, 9th and 11th lords.

In the chart of your friend, who happens to be Libra Ascendant, owned by Venus, has gone to 12th house, house of loss and also she is very close the deepest point of debilitation (deepest point 27 deg in virgo); her Venus is at 27 deg and 03 min.

The Lagna Lord, going to the houses of dustanas, i.e. 6th; 8th and 12th is always a set back and also the Lagna Lord is in the clutches of nodes, i.e. here also the nodes are very close to the position of the Lagna Lord, i.e. Ketu is at 29 deg and 34 minutes.

As I had already said, in much as the 10th lord has gone 8th houses, there may be frequent chances for break in profession; however, she will regain the finance.

Even the natives of movable signs, i.e. Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn use to take high positions in the life - ruler, administrators, the chart of your friend is not much supportive to reach any top positions in the life, for the reasons, explained above.

Regards.

7. Nithi1588

Nithi1588 Junior IL'ite

Dear sir,

Name - Nithiya
    Date of Birth - 15/04/1988
    Time of Birth - 1.15 AM
    Place of Birth - mayiladuthurai(nagapattinam district)

Kindly tell me how my life will be... thanks in advance

8. bunchofroses

bunchofroses Bronze IL'ite

Thanks you very much sir. Once again I am very sorry about the wrong time of birth provided to you. Please accept my sincere apologies.

9. Nithi1588

Nithi1588 Junior IL'ite

expecting ur reply sir.. :):):)

10. durvan

durvan Bronze IL'ite

ok thank you sir ill repost after 15 days