1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I still.... love you!

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by prettydevil, Jul 29, 2013.

1. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

RM is just too much, she is a real villan and she need s to blame everything on Simi as if her son Raj is made of Gold, she is just being a typical MIL.
    Waiting for the next episode and Raj is a xxxxxxxxx he has no feelings for his wife, he could not even understand from her reaction how she is feeling, idiot.
    love
    alpa
    :cheers

2 people like this.
  2. smritisinha

smritisinha Platinum IL'ite

O God.. Poor Simi.. She already has too many troubles for RM and RS (Raj sister) to add to it..

I wish they dont give her a hard time. :-(

PD, I am good healthy and excited!! My RM is ok too! No troubles! Thanks dear.. Keep writing :)

1 person likes this.
  3. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Bad....how can somebody try to take advantage of such a situation....
    RM is trying to create rift between simi and raj when they are going through such lows in life....oh RM's such a low life!!

You know more than simi i am feeling bad for Raj.Poor guy he's blaming himself for everything.He's stuck between his mom...his wife...& his ex GF.Now even if he removes his ex from his life,theres still his mom and his wife's sour relation that he'll have to deal with.
    Sometimes i pitty men.....

2 people like this.
  4. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

I hope Raj and RM end up with the two faced Anu.

1 person likes this.
  5. littl

littl Platinum IL'ite

i never expected this twist, :bonk i better be calm and watch :crazy

1 person likes this.
  6. dsmenon

dsmenon Gold IL'ite

WHY? why on earth RM and Raj's dad and his sis and all make it about them????

Poor Simi...

PD.. you are an amazing writer.. Everyday I look forward for the story..

Keep Writing!

1 person likes this.
  7. prettydevil

prettydevil Platinum IL'ite

Thank you so much iswarya... your fb really means a lot to me.

and abouut RM.. can there be any relevance when it comes to DIL's :bonk Oh btw... I hate her too. Sometimes more than Anu :hide:

here is the post that has the mystery behind the call...

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/226581-i-still-love-you-26.html#post2983220

Thanks Alpa.

yes. RM is .. :rant ... and yes she is a typical MIL. same melo drama and politics.

Nice to hear that Smriti.

yes.. poor Simi... RM is going to give Simi nightmare.

Take care!!

Yes Dizny.. RM will create rift between these two...but where does that rift go.. we will see...

and why feel bad for Raj...had he spoken the truth, he owuld have never got himself into such situation. ;-)

1 person likes this.
  8. prettydevil

Yes.. I hope so too....

hehehe.....

Raj is lying to simim about anu...that's why its happend...[/QUOTE]

Yes you are right. Raj and RM, both are culprit

Thank you DSM.

RM never liked Simi. She just accepted for sake of Raj, coz if she would have said "NO", then Raj would have stopped talking to RM. thats why. Now she gets a chance to do whatever she wants. :rant

9. prettydevil

Friends... pls dont killl me for this post :hide:

Its next morning.

Tring... Tring...

"Hello Aunty how are you?"

"Hi Beta.. I am fine.. how are you. You know.. I am so sorry to not call you yesterday. How was your flight? Did you like the new place?"

"yes aunty. This place is good. And I am very thankful to you. I surely you owe you a big one."

"No beta, you don't have to thank me. After all you too are like my daughter only. I forgot whatever happened in the past, but sometimes I wonder, wish if
    you were my daughter-in-law, Anu"

"Ya.. I am sorry aunty for whatever happened, but don't worry aunty I will still be around. Now that Rishi and Riya are getting married, we will be surely in touch with each other."

"Yes sure beta."

"I just hope Simi doesn't mind this relationship. I guess she doesn't know about this .. right?"

"No, she doesn't know, but will tell her soon. I don't think so, she should mind. After all we are from girls family and you are the groom's elder sister. I am
    there to handle her, you don't worry beta."

"Thanks aunty, coz I didn't want to break Rishi's heart. They love each other since past so many years. I know Riya was mad at me initially, but I guess she
    is too fine with it now"

"Ya ya.. with Rishi in his life, she has forgotton everything from past now. And btw.. I forgot to mention earlier that Riya loved the jewelery set you
    had selected and asked Rishi to gift her"

"Oh.. I am glad that she liked it aunty. I was confused between two sets, but liked this one too much. But now that I think the other set will also suit Riya a lot. I will ask Rishi to get that too. I am sure she will love it"

"Why all this need beta. I will give her the ones you gifted me."

"No no.. no aunty, pls don't. Those sets are for you and only you. Now don't you make me feel outsider."

"Oh.. Thank you beta..."

"Ok aunty, I will talk to you soon. Bye..."

"Bye beta.."

Anu and RM hang up the call.

A little bit background story now :hide: --
    Rishi is Anu's younger brother. He met Riya, when Raj
    and Anu were dating. Raj's parents knew about Raj and Anu, but only RM knew about Rishi and Raj. She always wanted Raj and Riya to marry Anu and Rishi coz Anu's
    family is very rich, well known and of same caste.

Coming back to the original now --

Raj and Simi wake up. Simi is still very depressed about what happened yesterday. All she can think of is about the baby only. She cries, hiding her tears from Raj. But Raj knows Simi well and understand that Simi is still very upset about the incident. Ofcourse he has to know this, coz he himself is very depressed.

Tring.. tring...

It is a miss call from RM. ... (uff... early morning.. give them a break lady :rant)

Raj ignores, as he just wants to spend some time Simi and cry his feelings out.

tring tring again...

Raj gets frustrated, steps out of the room and calls RM in an angry tone.

"Ma.. we just woke up.. If I didn't call you back
    means, I will call you later."

"Sorry beta.. I know you are upset that is why I called"

"I know.. Sorry Ma to shout at you. I was just thinking about all that happened. Wished I had never gone to Anu's place, then I would have been here with Simi."

"Don't blame yourself Raj. Haven't I been talking about precautions since past so many days. But neither Simi listens nor you. And what has Anu done. You just helped her when she was in need. That is it. She is such a sweet girl. You know she called today and spoke to me for such a long time.Btw.. where is Simi, she hasn't spoken to me since along time."

"She is resting Ma.. you talk to her later."

"Okay.. I will wait. I have been waiting to talk to her since so many days, but seems like Simi is busy now a days."

"Nothing like that Ma... Hold on.. let me give the call to her"

Friends... I got to stop here and rush now :hide:. But
    will continue soon.

Coming up next will be the much awaiting RM's lecture...errr.. I mean RM's conversation with Simi. Oh btw.. when will Raj tell Simi about Riya marrying
    Anu's brother?

story to be continued...

8 people like this.
  10. dsmenon

dsmenon Gold IL'ite

Ah that says her affinity towards Anu...

Bechari Simi.. I hate this lady so much

PD.. I so love this story.. Everyday I wait for your posts..

Thanks so much for entertaining us..

Thanks,
    DSM

1 person likes this.