Do you think Modi deservs PM post...

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by pragya20, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin Silver IL'ite

I vote based on economic policies. I will vote for anyone who is a fiscal conservative and supports supply-side economics. So, yes for Modi.

1 person likes this.
  2. vidyashankari

vidyashankari Platinum IL'ite

i too want to see Modi as the PM of India.
    so my vote is for Modi

3. manalimanoj

manalimanoj Silver IL'ite

Modi has proved administration but do not know if if he becomes PM will he be able to handle India. but as compare to other all party Modi will atleast do something atleast take good an fast discussions. corruption in India will not be less as which ever party comes every party member is not good an not bad so corruption will remain. but this time least ManMohan shing should not be the PM.:bonk:drowningall the best to all Indians this is what we can say.

1 person likes this.
  4. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

1 person likes this.
  5. GodIsOne

GodIsOne Gold IL'ite

No. He is a racist. Making him a PM will only give him more power to harass them even more. He is a Hindu Nationalist...He is a born Hindu...This is what he proudly calls himself. Any Indian should be able to practice their religion without fear in India. I neither support out Singhji. We need someone who is neither a racist nor a puppet.

5 people like this.
  6. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

Every Indian can be proud of their religion. A hindu, muslim, or even an atheist. Personally i like the fact that he is straight about things, although i don't think there is anything in Gujarat that happened after 2002 that indicted his racist attributes.

Not intending to convert this into another slug fest, as it is happening in forums and news sites, but let us come to the reality: given the current situation, the following people can become PM-

1) Narendra Modi from NDA, or
    2) Advani as a consensus candidate, if BJP doesn't get sufficient seats, if not him, then Sushma Swaraj, or any BJP leader
    3) Mulayam Singh Yadav, if UP votes for SP en masse or if the Left gets sufficient seats, a third coalition.

Telengana issue had made the situation fragile so as to rule out Naidu gaaru coming into the scene. Amma and Didi, as well as Behenji are happy with their own states.

or, if above everything fails,

4) Any congress Puppet (or) Rahul Gandhi (or) Sonia Gandhi herself.

So the question is, do we have a choice?

4 people like this.
  7. Eraser

Eraser Silver IL'ite

racist? How? Did he step into church and disturb? Did he stop any muslim prayer?

3 people like this.
  8. arch1209

arch1209 Platinum IL'ite

9. GodIsOne

GodIsOne Gold IL'ite

What is the use of power, if one is not using it to stop violence?

I happened to watch a man tearing open a womb and pulling the fetus out during the riot. This could have been avoided if only the leader was not a racist and had considered his people as just human beings. Kindly do not justify this act.

May be it is all past...May be he has made Gujarat a heaven...but what is the assurance that he has changed and this is not just a political drama for PM position. What if the animal in him gets unleashed as soon as he becomes a PM?

3 people like this.
  10. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

Also , to all those who support him on the basis of religion/caste whatever , remember if a similar situation happens between two sects , what is the guarantee that he will not repeat the same supporting his sect?Now it is religion tommorrow it might be caste.He failed to protect the people of his state.If he had taken steps to stop violence in a better way , things would have been different.If he comes to power more people will be harassed .Not only people of other religion but from our own religion based on caste.

The other side is too doomed.Cannot imagine RG becoming PM ...Oh no just cannot tolerate.....I hope we get some better party than these two @#@$#% parties.

3 people like this.