Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Shivali3

Shivali3 Bronze IL'ite

My husband
    DOB 11 oct 1976
    TOB 8:15 pm
    POB gorakhpur UP India

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Mahalakshmi20,

Normally, I do not look into health as well as longevity issues.

However, while studying the chart of your friend's father and also your friend's chart, the time of her father is not so good; however, there may be chances that he may recover from his present condition and likely to return to his home.

Let us all pray for his recovery.

The other issues relating to your friend can be taken latter.

Regards.

3. Srisen

Srisen New IL'ite

Sir, I asked this qtn bcos my sister is my main problem. She is the person seperating me from my parents even now. We haven't seen each other for 4+ yrs now and is strongly against me in every aspect of life. Pls help me.

4. aartijadhav

aartijadhav New IL'ite

Hello Sir

You had earlier helped me reading my husbands birth chart re.his job issues.
    I wish to now understand a bit about my career path as well and if I could have a second child?

My details -
    DOB- 14th Nov 1978
    TOB - 1.25 AM
    POB - Mumbai

Husband Details
    DOB - 15th March 1974
    TOB - 10.25 PM
    POB - Mumbai

Could you please see if there is any improvement in my career like getting any abroad opportunities and getting to a higher designation?
    Also if there are any chances to go for a second child?
    My first daughter will be 5 now in November and I have been willing to go for second one since she was 3, but due to my husbands focus and priority more on getting a good job, the plans are getting delayed.
    Infact all the plans because of the job are getting delayed. Please suggest by looking at our birth chart.

5. Mahalakshmi20

Mahalakshmi20 New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot for your kind words and immediate reply.She just informed that her father has come home after a month of hospitalisation.He is still in coma but has been discharged from hospital for home care.

Thanks a lot again for your prayers and positive prediction.I will update you once there is an improvement in his health condition.

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Srisen,

I have made the assessments, based on your birth details, given by you and your elder sister is the main root cause for the problem; leave her. The Almighty is the silent witness for all the activities in our life and He will take of it and I hv nothing more to add.

Regards.

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Mahalakshmi20,

I shall give you the assessment made by me in a simple way, so that you can be aware of it and also the silent readers, who are interested in the subject may also get acquainted in the subject.

Your friend's father belongs to Aquarius Lagna. At present he is running the dasa of Mars, and sub periods of Moon and Mercury.

Mars is the lord of 3rd and 10th, placed in the star of Mercury, who is the lord of 8th house
    Moon is the lord of 6th house, placed in the star of Mercury, who is the lord of 8th
    Mercury is the lord of 8th, placed in the Lagna, owned by Saturn, who is the lord of 1st and 12th

Thus, among other things, his father is running the periods relating to 1st (self); 6th (decease); 8th (longevity) and 12th (hospitalisation). Thus, he was running the period relating to 1st, 6th, 8th and 12th, which is highly endanger to the life.

Also, according to Deva Keralam, when the 8th lord is aspected by transit Saturn, both in Rasi as well as Navamsa, it will be endanger to the native.

As his father belongs to Aquarius, his 8th house happens to be Mercury, who is placed in the sign of Aquarius in the Rasi chart.

The transit Saturn is in Libra, aspecting the Mercury by trine aspect in Rasi chart; and the same Mercury is placed in the sign of Sagittarius in the Navamsa chart, and also aspected by transit SAturn by his third aspect.

Thus, this also confirms the endanger to the native.

While taking up the chart of her daughter, she belongs to Aries Ascendant, and according to her chart, the 9th house happens to be her father's lagna; which is Sagittarius. Treating Sagittarius, as her father's Lagna, her father's 8th house happens to be Cancer, owned by Moon. The transit Saturn is aspecting the Moon, who is placed in the sign of Gemini, by trine aspect in Rasi Chart as well as in Navamsa chart. This also further confirms the period of endanger to her father.

This is coinciding incident, between the father and mother; concerning the longevity of the father; which is a wonderful and fascinating science of Astrology.

The above combinations have caused an incident, leading to high endanger.

However, the prediction made by me that he will come out of Hospital is due to the main reason is that the sub lord of Mercury is Jupiter, who is the lord of 11th house and Mercury is in the star of Rahu, who is in the sign of Sagittarius, owned by Jupiter, and also happens to be 11th lord.

The 12th house is for hospitalisation and 11th house is for discharge. (For any act, the 12th house is loss - 11th to 12th is relief)

In as much as along with the 1st, 6th, 8th and 12th periods are operated, it made endanger to the life of your father's friend and the operation of star lord and sub lord of Jupiter, has saved him from the disaster. The sub lord, followed by star lord are more capable of inflicting any results, whether it is good or bad than the concerned planet. Thus, I made the prediction that he will come out of the crisis; preferable before 11th Sept 2013; however, I did not give the date; for the simple reason, that I should not give any false date, in such crucial matter.

However, it is all the blessings of the Almighty to have saved him.

Please advise your friend or her mother to offer milk once in a month to Lord Shivalinga either on Saturday or Tuesday, in the name, birth star and also birth sign of her father and also including all the family members, which will be highly protective for health, prosperity and will also help in preventing from accident. However, this should be done with trust and belief.

Also, please ask any one of them to visit Lord Shiva temple and to do archana to Lord Dakshinamoorthy on every Thursday, which will also be helpful for the recovery of the father.

Though you may not be able to understand what I have narrated; ofcourse some of the silent leaders, who have some knowledge in the subject will be able to grasp something on one of the important issues of the Astrology.

Thanks for having given me an opportunity to study a chart of this nature, which will give me trust in such future predictions.

Regards.

8. chl

chl Junior IL'ite

Thanks for your concern Sir.
    I shall wait for your reply. Please reply soon.

Thanks,
    Chethana

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Aartijadhav,

According to both the chart, the period until mid June, 2014 is supportive for getting conceived.

Regarding the abroad chances, the time for the present, until end of October, 2014 is supportive.

Regarding the growth in career, it will be supportive by Aug-Oct 2014 only.

Regar
    ds

10. Anbhu

Anbhu Silver IL'ite

Sir,

What is the name of this village where Lord Saturn is worshipped.I have been searching for this name for quiet some timewith no luck.

Anbhu

[/QUOTE]

There is a village near Pune in Maharashtra State of Tamil Nadu; wherein Lord Saturn is worshipped.

All the houses, banks, commercial institutions etc. are not at all locked throughout the year, i.e. there will be no doors. Till date, there is no theft in the village. It will be really amazing. This is due to the role of Lord Saturn.

Regards.
    [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]