Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. charliez

charliez New IL'ite

Namaste Pragaspathy sir, It is regards to my marriage. I have not been married so far. I was in a relationship for about a little more than 5 years. Partner separated recently stating not wanting to continue the relationship as not sure of it anymore. Please advise if there are any chances of reconciliation between us. Is there any prayer or pooja which may help to sort things between us. Kindly let me know as I feel very dejected. Or if there is no marriage luck at all for me per my horoscope. if there is, when will it be and will it be a marriage of my choice OR arranged. My details below :

Date of brith: 24 May 1973
    Time of birth: 01:15: AM
    City: Bangalore
    State: Karnataka

Thank you,
    Charlie Z.

2. muskaan12

muskaan12 New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Iam new member to this site. I found your site very nice and your replies very detailed and indept. thanks for being there for us and helping us. You are doing a great service to us.

My Cousin details are her with , she got married recently 4 months back and she says she is not interested in matrimonial life. She is well educted and earning.

Now all of us all worried with her weird behaviour.

Girl:
    5.55 pm
    guntur

Boy

10.29pm
    Guntur.

Please check and tell us whats her problem.

Awaiting reply eagerly.

Regards,
    Dear Muskaan12,

It is not fair to study and let you know the issues concerning the third party, especially a woman.

Regards.

Her mom only wanted me to write to you when i told about your thread. Please throw light sir, all are worried, her parents spent lot of money on marriage.

3. mail2dee

mail2dee Senior IL'ite

Hi pragaspathy sir,
    Thanks you very much for providing your advice in my previous query.

My details
    Dob: 9th march 1982
    Place of birth: Bangalore
    Time of birth: 6.30pm

My husband's details
    Dob: 18th March 1978
    Place of birth: Rasipuram, TN
    Timr of birth: 8.30am

Currently, we are undergoing lot of financial crunch. He had lend money to his friends and relatives during their difficult times. Now we need our money back and none of them are returning it. Basically he is very soft and wants to help in problem. But people are taking advantage of his goodness. Apart from that, we were supposed to get our money from chit fund. Even that is getting delayed. will get our money? By when? Any specific pooja or shanti to be done?
    Any,reason for delay?

Regards,
    Deepa

4. selbha

selbha New IL'ite

Dear sir,
    Thank you for our kind reply. I want to know when he will settle down in a permanent job and what kind of jobs suits him.

Thank you,
    Selbha

5. vishakha1616

vishakha1616 New IL'ite

Hello Pragaspathy Sir,

I have posted this before also but I didnt get any reply from you. Kindly let me know how I can check your reply and also please go through my following query.

Please find my details as below

Date if birth: - 23/Feb/1984
    Place of birth:- Dhule in Maharashtra
    Time of birth 5.30 AM

1) I am married from 2 and half years. Now we want child. When I will have child
    2) I would like to know about my career also. I am working in software. But now I am working on technology in which I don't have experience. So does my will career grow.

Thanks in advance

Last edited: Sep 2, 2013
  6. hivid

hivid Silver IL'ite

Thank you Pragaspathy Sir,
    I will convey the same to them. They also have 2 more queries which I wanted to ask you once you replied the other one.

1) My sister's husband is looking for a new job. His current job is very stressful. He is planning to change and is looking for opportunities abroad. Can you tell what time is favorable for that. If he will get a job abroad or in India only?
    2)Can you tell when will my sister conceive. They are eager to have a child.

DoB 31/ 12/ 1984
    Time 8.21 AM 45 secs
    Place Kumbakonam

Sister's
    Dob 28/11/1987
    Time 11.05 PM
    Place Kuthanoor ( Thiruvarur Dist)

Thanks

Last edited: Sep 2, 2013
  7. Thenmozhi25

Thenmozhi25 New IL'ite

Thanks a lot. Im really worried about my marriage as im little sensitive even for small things and i could see that 7th from upapada lagna is occupied by Mars and also 8th house lord is Saturn from upapada lagna.So What are the effects of having this?

8. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Cookysh,

The charts of the lovers should not be taken up for astrological compatibility; and according to Rig Veda, the parents should accept the love marriage of their children; inspite of the fact that they belong to different Varnam. Hence, it is not property to take up the matching of the lovers. If there is any adversity in the chart of both or either one of them, there is a belief that the Almighty will take care of them, depending upon the love and attachment between two.

Inspite of all these, in case, if you or your lover insist for astrological matching, then you must abide by the findings of the Astrologer; which may some time go against the interest of both.

The Guna matching between the girl and boy is only 10% of the game and there are other factors in matching the charts.

If both of you are sincere in your love affairs, and if both of you have trust and belief on the Almighty, you may go ahead and in case, if you would like to follow the astrological compatibility based of both the birth charts, you can very well do the same and prepared to be abide by the decision(s) of the Astrologer(s).

Hence, I have not studied both the charts.

Regards.

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Charlie Z,

You belong to Aquarius Lagna, one of the secret zodiac signs. Hence, your activities are like to be in secret in nature.

Your chart is a delayed one; but it seems that you have already crossed 40; hence, your marriage should have been held within 32 years. There is a conjunction of 5th lord Mercury and 7th lord Sun, which should normally give you the love marriage; due to the involvement of Saturn with this pair, it will normally delay the event; some times it may be a prolonged love. Also, in your chart, the 7th and 8th house is aspected by Mars, which will be make you highly energy oriented and there are chances for pre-marital relationship.

The 2nd lord, lord of family has gone to 12th house; house of loss; which is not good for family relationship.

Even though the Jupiter is in the 12th house and aspecting the 5th and 7th lord, there are chances for success in love affairs; however, at present you are running the final pahse of Jupiter dasa and Bhukti of Rahu; which will not normally give any beneficial results in general.

Rahu is one of the classical marriage giver. Hence, pray the Lord of your choice and there are chances that the marriage is likely to be held after Nov 2014.

Regards.

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Muskaan12,

As I had told you that it is not fair to study and let you know about a girl to you. Please inform her mother to speak to her daughter and ascertain the reasons for her dis-interest in marital life.

Regards.