Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. workhard

workhard Senior IL'ite

thanks alot for reply me sir, i will surely follow your suggestions..

sir...firstly i need to settle in a job before getting married ...am nt getting any opportunity...not only the career nothing is going fine .. my parents wants me to get married , but i wanna be financially independent for somtime...this makes me so stressful, am nt able to handle this presssure frm them..feeling like worthless as im nt achieving anythign my life ...neither my parents are happy..nor myself

please tell me what to do to get a deserving job as soon as possible, at least in this year ?
    thank you once again

Last edited: Aug 22, 2013
  2. loveandgod

loveandgod Senior IL'ite

Dear sir,
    pranam
    I m unable to understand if i have done some mistake. even if i did post a request in some other forum,am i at wrong end for doing that? Cant we consult more then one person at a time, as the other thread is an inactive one and there is very less chance of getting a reply.
    but anyways, i respect you for helping so many out here as well as helping me earlier.
    So instead of asking u anything and Disturbing you in between of your selfless work would jusy want to say thank you.
    Regards:
    Puja

3. aartijadhav

aartijadhav New IL'ite

Hello

I believe that was by mistake.

Thanks again for your inputs.

Can you help me by reading my birthchart too -
    DOB - 14 Nov 1978
    Time of Birth - 1.25 AM
    Place - Mumbai.

I would like to know if there would be any improvement in my career graph.
    I was planning to quit work and take care of my 4 year old daughter, but as you know my husband is jobless at the moment, I reverted the decision to quit and have thought of continuing till he gets some good offer.
    I am not at all motivated to go to office and just doing it unwillingly. Could you suggest me how do I take my life ahead? I sometimes feel so lost. Pl. help.

4. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Aartijadhav,

Please do not make your request in piece meal, which is inconvenient to me.

Please post your request after a fornight.

Regards.

5. sujaus

sujaus New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

I would like to know about the following.

1. My husband is not fully satisfied with his current job and is feeling very depressed sometimes. Will there be any improvement in the same job or is there a change of job seen?
    2.We are trying to sell 2 properties for so many months now , but not able to sell. We need the finances very urgently of the same. Kindly let us know when will the financial stability come.
    3.For more than 2 years, there is no peace of mind for both of us. Please tell us when will the situation change.
    4.I also want to know if there is chance of 2nd child and I have a 3year old daughter now.
    5. I worked before I had my daughter and can you please tell me if I would work in the future?
    6.Pls suggest some parihaaras for our health issues and also to get relief from the problems right now.

My details:
    Date- 22.09.1982
    Place-Amalapuram(East Godavari Dt, A.P)
    Time-9:06 Pm

Husband's details:
    Date- 04.01.1978
    Place- Kumbakonam(TamilNadu)
    Time- 05:30 Pm

Kindly answer all the questions that I have posted here. Thank you so much.

Namaste..
    Sujatha.

6. smithajeevanp

smithajeevanp Senior IL'ite

Respected Swamiji
    this is for my brother-in-law.his date of birth is 14th september 1977 ,time of birth is 9.20am bangalore uthram nakshatram kanni rasi.till now he is not married and he is not having a stable job.every body is worried about that.kindly advice us what to do

7. gentran

gentran New IL'ite

Hello Pragaspathy Sir,

Please find below details of my cousin sister. Can you please let us know how her horoscopes look like and when would she be getting married. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Date of Birth -May 5 1986,
    Time of Birth - 11:45 AM,
    Place of Birth- Nuzvidu,Krishna Dist. AP

8. kunipari

kunipari New IL'ite

Hello Sir
    Hope you are fine...
    This is regarding my brother.when can he buy a property( land/flat) And also regarding his marriage?

Last edited: Aug 24, 2013
  9. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Kunipuri,

The chart of your brother is indicative for late marriage; because in his chart, the Saturn, placed in the 5th house is aspecting the 7th house from his Janma Lagna and also the Moon sign, which also happens to be the same. Normally, it is advisable to conduct marriage after completion of 29 years in such cases. For the present, the transit planets are favourable. Hence, attempts may be made to find out suitable match for him.

At present he is running the dasa of Jupiter, who is the 7th lord, placed in the 7th house and the bhukti of Rahu, who is one of the classical marriage giver. Before the completion of Jupiter dasa, i.e. o 17.12.2015, thre are every chances to get married, according to running dasa and its sub period..

The purchase of any immovable property for the present is not much supportive.

Regards.

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Gentram,

IN chart of your sisters, the SAturn is placed in the 5th house, which will delay the marriage and there are chances for love affairs, as per her chart. There are chances for getting married within 2 1/2 years from mid June, 2014. Hence, you can look for alliance from June, 2014 onwards.

Regards.