Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Gagan28,

Astrologically, there are certain combinations for getting jobs in Government like:

1) When the Lord of Lagna, if placed in the 10th or 8th or in trine, i.e. 1st, 5th or 9th
    2) If the Lord of Lagna or the 10th lord is related to 6th house (house of service) or its lord

You belong to Sagittarius Lagna, owned by Lord Jupiter, who is placed in the 5th house, i.e. house of trine, one of the favouring factors for Govt job

Your 10th house is Virgo, owned by Lord Mercury and the 6th house happens to be Taurus, owned by Venus and both of them are together and placed in the 7th house.

The significator for Government profession is Sun, who has got the digital strength, i.e. Sun has 432.39 in Shadbala, having having the strength of 144.13%, which is also good for Govt job.

At present, you are running the dasa of Jupiter, being the Lagna lord as well as the 4th lord and sub period of Mercury, who is the lord of 7th as well as lord of 10th house. Thus, the dasa of Lagna Lord and the sub period of 10th lord is much beneficial in this regard.

Also, in your chart, the 10th lord Mercury is placed in the 7th house, which also happens to be one of the houses owned by Mercury. The 7th house is in 10th from the 10th house and it is Sookshma sthan. There are possibilitis for matured life partner, who will assist you in your work and also you will get financial benefits from the working spouse; female workers or partnership / cooperative business or by good's transport

According to your chart, there are chances for travel to abroad on diplomatic missions and you are gifted with the skills in talking and achieving the objectives.

This is the assessment concerning the Govt job.

While considering your other request for higher studies in abroad, generally for financial studies, there should be good financial yoga. There are innumerable number of combinations. I have not studied the same in detail. However, in your chart, the 2nd lord, lord of self earning has gone to 12th house, house of expenditure / loss and he is retrograde.

Normally, the 2nd lord going to 12th house is considered to be very adverse; however, counted from the 2nd house, it is the 11th house, house of profit; which means that such native will earn much; but may not be in a a position to enjoy the same; since he is placed in the house of expenditure. The family members of such native will enjoy the earnings of such native. However, as the 2nd lord Saturn is in retrograde motion; for such placement, the prediction has to be done from the previous house, i.e. as if Saturn is in the 11th house; in which case, it is extremely good; because, the second lord in 11th house, house of profit is considered extremely good.

You have been blessed with Mahapurusha Bhadra Yoga, vesi yoga, Budha Aditya yogoa, Sarawati YOga, Dharama Karmadhipathi Raja Yoga, Vipareetha Raja Yoga, which will give highly beneficial results, in getting elevated to higher position in the life.

If you would like to know the actual benefits of these yogas, you can search for the same in google and you will get lot information and for the present, I am not in a position to delineate about these yogas.

As Rahu is placed in the 12th house from Jupiter, lord of 4th house, representing Mother, there are chances for strained relationship with your mother; because Rahu is responsible for such act; if it is 12th from the 3rd lord, it will strained relationship with the younger siblings; if 12th from 7th lord, with the spouse; if 12th from the 9th; with the father etc.

Regards.

2. Pragaspathy

Dear Ramyaselva,

Please repost your request with the previous reply given by me.

Regards.

3. aartijadhav

aartijadhav New IL'ite

Hello Sir

Thanks a lot for responding and providing all the helpful information and solution.
    Can you also please let me know if there is any chance of getting job overseas? Does it look like that he has a chance to get a job abroad?

Although my husband does not follow all these traditions, I will ask him to follow all the instructions mentioned above.
    Does he have to follow any one out of them? Or all of them?

Can you also have a look at my chart also? And suggest what fasts\prayers should i follow for my husbands job and my family's wellness?

My DOB is 14-11-1978
    Birth time - 1.25 AM
    Place of birth - Mumbai.

Appreciate all the help.
    Regards
    Aarti.

4. aartijadhav

aartijadhav New IL'ite

Hi Please let me know on above asap.

5. nithirva

nithirva New IL'ite

DATE OF BIRTH : 16TH MAY 2012
    TIME OF BIRTH : 8.06 PM
    PLACE : NOVI , DETROIT , USA.
    Hello Pragaspathi ji,
    We are confused about our dear daughter's nakshatira. Someone says "uttiratadi" and others "revathy".Please clear the doubt and provide us with the correct horoscope.Now we are in Chennai. Is there any possibility to go abroad. And also tell us about her future,studies,marriage life.Thanks in advance.

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Aarti,

Your husband belongs to Libra Ascdt., a movable sign and Lagna lord, Venus is placed in the sign Capricorn, which is also a movable sign; 4th lord from the Ascdt ie. Saturn is afflicted by the nodes and the fourth house from the Moon sign is also afflicted by the sun and Saturn; hence, his chart is supportive for any foreign settlement. At present, the transit Saturn is aspecting the third house, third lord Jupiter, and also the 9th house and also the ninth and twelfth lord Mercury, which is supportive for any foreign assignment. So, let him try for the same.

The remedies suggested are very simple in nature and he can do the maximum number of remedies with trust and belief; then only he can get the fruits of the same.

You can try to pour milk to lord Shivalinga once in a month either on Saturday or Tuesday; which will be much beneficial for the prosperity.

Regards.

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Aarti,

You had posted your original request today by 1.27 PM only and what is the need for repeating the posting again by 5.35 PM. Kindly avoid making repeated positing in future.

I am always giving replies to the requests made by the members then and there; unless it is related to progeny issue, which needs some time for me to study. Kindly do not pressurise me in future.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Ramyaselva,

Please do not pressurise me, by posting or reminding me repeatedly, which may make me to ignore your future requests. I am always answering the genuine requests in a fair manner

Regards.

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Ms. Nithirva,

Please let me know the State of birth place of your daughter in USA for generating the birth chart. I can only let u know the birth star of your daughter; but the chart should not be taken up for study, until the child completes 12 years of age.

Also, in order to study the chances of abroad chances, the chart of your husband has to be studied, for which, you can post his birth details

Regards.

Regards