Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Nidhigarg24,

You have failed to furnish the full birth details; i.e. place of birth for both. Hence please repost your request with full birth details.

Regards.

2. Freedom_life

Freedom_life New IL'ite

Sir, just one m ore question. The guy is really mad in getting separated and the girl is helpless. So if she gets separated will she get re married and will her life be better? since this is a big decision she is very reluctant but the guy is compelling her and not letting her live normally. she also has a sister who is to be married and she is scared if that will spoil her life too. She is so restless ans hurt.

3. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Aartijadhav,

It is true that according to the chart of your husband, he is a very intelligent person.

There is a conjunction of Mercury, lord of intelligence and Jupiter, lord of wisdom; which is extremely good for intelligence.

The 5th lord Saturn, lord of intelligence has gone to 9th house, house of Dharma and the 9th lord, lord of Dharma has gone 5th house; astrologically this is considered to be extremely good, forming Raja Yoga and such native will follow the principal justice. Also, his 5th lord, lord of intelligence is associated with Ketu, the Gnanakara; which is also good for intelligence.

These are the confirming factors for his intelligence.

The Ascendant is the body and the Moon is the significator of mind. Any afflictions to these will affect the concerned.

In his chart, the Moon, the controller of mind is afflicted by Rahu by its association; and also by Ketu, Saturn and Mars due to their aspects. Thus, the controller of mind, i.e. Moon is highly afflicted. Also, at present, he is running the dasa of Moon, which commenced on 19.01.2007 and will end on 19.01.2017. The main reason for his problem is due to the operation of Moon dasa. There are every chances for depressed mind and he may take shelter alone.

According to the running dasa, there are chances to get employment between 22.11.2013 and 28.01.2014.

I would suggest the following simple remedial measures for the afflicted Moon and also the dasa of Moon:

1) He may try to be on fast on every Monday
    2) He may try to donate milk, silver, rice etc. to women on the evening of Monday
    3) He may try to feed a cow with wheat-bread
    4) He may try to feed the crows with rice mixed with sugar
    5) He may serve milk desser to poor people and Brahmins
    6) He should take care of his mother and other elderly female persons of the family.
    7) He should avoid taking milk
    8) He should try to avoid using white clothes until the Moon dasa is over

If he is able to do any of the possible above mentioned remedies, it will certainly nullify the ill effects of the dasa lord Moon.

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Sweetie7,

The charts of the lovers should not be taken up for astrological compatibility and if they are much attached, the Almighty will take care of them, even if there is any problem/issue.

Hence, it is advisable not to look for compatibility between them; and if the parents on both side are agreeable, they may arrange for their marriage.

Inspite of all these, if you look for any compatibility through any Astrologer; then you must take the advise of the Astrologer and do accordingly.

Regards.

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Mr. Madure,

I shall study your request and let you know at the earliest.

Regards.

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Freedom_life,

It is too early to think and study the possibility of remarriage. If she is not willing for separation, she can fight for the same legally or her parents can think of filing a police complaint, under the Domestic Violence Act.

Regards.

7. sowmyarakesh

sowmyarakesh Senior IL'ite

Hi sir,
    As you predicted earlier I was able to get working visa in us.Now please tell me when will I get a job. Presently I am about to start searching for a job.Below are my details:

Name: sowmya
    Dob: march 21st 1987
    Time: 5:05 pm
    Place of birth: hyderabad.
    Please tell me if there are any remedies to be done. Also would it be a good idea if we plan to stay here in us for 3 more years from now(I am married)

Thankyou sir...

8. mbharani

mbharani Gold IL'ite

Dear Sir ,

Thank you for the reply sir, which is very useful for me and has prepared me for the challenges ahead to buy this particular property .

God bless

9. HappyMom12

HappyMom12 New IL'ite

Namaste Sir,

Thanks a lot for encouraging words. I will tell myself tobe strong always, but this I am not able to do in some situations.

Compared to yesterday night now I feeling like all are part of life. We have to face it to live....I am feeling like you are my guru to guide me all situations.....

Once again Thank you very much....

10. loveandgod

loveandgod Senior IL'ite

Dear sir,
    Yes i did post my request there,but that thread was regarding compatibility of bride and groom and respected sir has provided detail for the same, whereas i asked u regarding the request for ma bhabhi's progeny prediction.
    i asked according to what thread was for perticularly.
    i am sorry if i have offended you, :hide:my intension was just to ask according to thread and help someone else..
    i am again sorry sir, hope u would understand.
    Regards
    Puja