Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijay87,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

Regards.

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

3. wondergirl

wondergirl New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Can you please predict when my sister will get married, her details are.
    9:48 am
    Vellore

She is currently working in US and we wish to seek US alliance. Please let us know how this will turn out.
    Also let us know which stars can be matched for her and please do let us know when she ll get married?

4. Freedom_life

Freedom_life New IL'ite

Thanks Sir. I will convey your suggestions sir.

Her husband is the one who is wanting to separate and is not ready for compromise however she is adjusting and living her life with him. She is so broken when he wants to move on and is helpless. She has tried her max in this relationship but this are not working at all. She says Almighty does not want them to be together and is so much mentally shaken.

Thanks one again sir for your very quick response. you are doing a great service for IL people and I appreciate your help which makes people mind clam and happy. I pray God to help you service more people.

5. honeybees

honeybees New IL'ite

Sir,

Pl predict future of my sister and she is suffering for education and wat abt her marraige when it will happen whether its love or arranged and who is relative or asal? Pl sir can u predict

Her details are:
    DOB : 25.12.1991
    TOB : 11.03 pm
    POB : Tiruvannamalai

Thanks

6. sweetie7

sweetie7 Bronze IL'ite

thank you so much guruji. i have another doubt actually my birth horoscope said i am born on ashwini nakshatram but 4years back my mother gave my horoscope to one astrologer and he said i am born on bharani nakshatram according to thirukanidham panchangam .
    can you please tell me which nakshatram i am born ??

7. kt29

kt29 Junior IL'ite

Namaste Guruji,

Good morning !!

Thank you so much for your kind help. Your words always bring relief to all distressed people.
    Just wanted to share and know regarding dreams.

Few days before Shravan month started, I dreamt that Iam in big Shiva temple with my mother. There is huge Banyan tree where women have tied white pooja threada( Vatsavitri pooja where women tie thread to tree). I admire the Banyan tree and pay my namaskar. Shiva temple is peaceful and I got sweet prasad ( halwa) too.

Next, just a week ago, I dreamt that Iam getting married second time , but again to my present spouse and we looked peaceful.

Would do these dreams may signify. Just asking if it could mean anything. Since my marraige is in problem, hopeing that these dreams seemed positive to me :)

God is great !! May everything hapen as per God's wish. I pray for you and your family too.

Thanks and Regards
    Kirti

Dear Mrs. Kirti,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

Regards.[/QUOTE]

Last edited: Aug 16, 2013
  8. Mitali16

Mitali16 New IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathy Sir

Pranam !

I wish to know about my son's career prospects as he is not happy with his present job and wishes to look for better opportunities. Please enlighten us regarding the kind of time period he is passing through and what is his stability in future life related to education and job.

Name: Sudipto Chowdhury
    Date of BIrth: 24 September'1989 (24-09-1989)
    Time: 4:49pm
    Place of Birth: New Delhi

Eagerly waiting for your reply.

Mrs. Mitali Chowdhury
    (Mother)

9. veenajmenon

veenajmenon Junior IL'ite

Pragaspathy Sir,

Sir,
    I would like t

Last edited: Aug 16, 2013
  10. shalini25

shalini25 New IL'ite

dOB: 28/10/1986
    Time: 12:14 am
    Place: Chennai

Sir,
    would like to know if myself and my husband would settle abroad. How my career growth would-be. My in-laws are creating lot of problems, will we live seprately from them. Will my husband support me?

Thank you.