Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. kaushalyab

kaushalyab Bronze IL'ite

Namaskaram sir,

Thank you for the prediction... just a correction, this prediction was for my brother and not my husband as per your reply...also im eager 2 know about his further studies... he is doing mba however doesn't look focused

Last edited: Aug 2, 2013
  2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Kaushalyab,

The prediction is relating to your brother only. At present, he is running the dasa of Jupiter/Venus, which is a favourable period only. Hence, if he concentrates in his studies, he will do well.

However, as per his chart, there are chances that he may be having some affairs, with a lady - separated/widow. You may check up this by ascertaining his movements.

Regards

3. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Respected Ji

DOB - 24 feb 1999
    POB - Porur, chennai
    TOB - 2.45pm

Please, please, please... try to answer atleast for my son's education....iam eagerly waiting for your reply........

4. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Thank you sir, for your prompt reply.

5. valli13

valli13 New IL'ite

Thank you Ji for the kind reply.

Thanks,
    Valli

6. svs10

svs10 New IL'ite

Namaskaram Sir,

My Hubbys' details:
    DOB: 02-11-1984
    POB: Solapur, Maharashtra, India
    TOB: 11.20 pm (At night)

My details:
    DOB:16-05-1985
    POB: Nanded, Maharashtra, India
    TOB: 3.10 pm (In the afternoon)

Our marriage date: 7-12-2010
    I wanted to know if I will conceive a child or not?
    if yes, when will it happen and it will be a boy or a girl child?
    Please reply as I have been told by some local pandit that I won't be able to conceive ever. This is depressing me a lot. Waiting for your kind reply.
    Regards.

7. lavisri2004

lavisri2004 New IL'ite

Thanks a lot Sir!!!

U have been very kindful and helpful through out. U r indeed doing a gr8 job, please continue to do so. Your help on all this is gr8ly appreciated :)

Regards and Namaskarams,

Lavanya Sriram

8. dimple4nis

dimple4nis Junior IL'ite

Respected Pragaspathy Ji,

You have been a great support in the past few days for me and my family. We all are obliged for your hard work that goes behind this noble act. It is completely visible.

Just a quick question sir. Rahu Dasa in lagna aspecting the 7th house- Does that mean no probability of marriage till the period ends? In her case, she is 26yrs old now and rahu dasa for her ends when she will be 38 years. Its shocking when I think it that way. Do people with such stars ever lead a happy married life? Just worried for her.
    I am going through your reply again and again to understand it better. No doubt I am a naive.
    Ofcourse, We will start doing all the remedies told by you as soon as possible.

Thank You Very much.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2013
  9. kaushalyab

kaushalyab Bronze IL'ite

Thank you so much.. I wil definately check it up..

10. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Dimple4nis,

In early days, the Sages considered seven planets only for the purpose of Astrology; i.e. Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus and Saturn. But in later part, the Rahu and Ketu, the North and south nodes were taken into consideration in Hindu Vedic Astrology. They do not own any house; but the Rahu represents the quality of Saturn and Ketu represents the quality of Mars.

In my earlier marriage, I had indicated that the Rahu is one of the classical marriage givers, apart from Venus and Moon.

There are quite number of rules, concerning the prediction of the marriage time; of which under one system, the dasa/bhukti of 7th lord, planets placed in the 7th house, planets associated with the 7th lord and the planets aspecting the 7th house are capable of giving marriage.

In the case of your sister, the Rahu, placed in her Janma Lagna is directly aspecting the 7th house is capable of giving the marriage in its dasa/bhukti (sub period). Hence, you need not fear or panic that Rahu dasa will not give the marriage.

In fact, I am following the Double Transit System, i.e. transit Saturn and transit Jupiter, concerning the marriage predictions. Ofcourse, it may be difficult for you to understand the principle; in simple terms, the transit Saturn is the approving authority for any event and the transit Jupiter is the executing authority, like a courier boy. So, Saturn is the Greatest one than Jupiter; ofcourse most of the Astrologers do not admit the same; because according to me no planet can give permanent or benefits of long term nature, than Saturn. Even here also the transit Rahu plays a vital role for triggering the marriage.

I am explaining all these to make you to understand that either Rahu dasa or Rahu bhukti will not be a preventing factor for marriage; but actually it is a supporting factor for marriage.

Ofcourse Rahu is considered to be a rogue and unethic; but there are number of people,who have earned immense wealth durign the Rahu dasa; similarly there are number of people, who have lose their wealth in the similar period.

Recently, I read an article by one of the living legends in Hindu Vedic Astrology to the effect that "The birth of human being is a great opportunity to burn a number of sins of past incarnations. Thus, we look at the suffering is always painful but then, some where we are heading towards a "soul level" cure to the disease of "rebirth'. When people enjoy life, they are simply wasting time as they miss out on the opportunity to burn theirs sins - by suffering or prayer"

This has been explained in a very simple manner.

Though, this is irrelevant to the issue raised by you, I thought of sharing this not only to you; but also for the information of most of the members of IL community to understand this, since most of the suffering people are only approaching this thread.

Regards.

4 people like this.