Spotting

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Katakam123, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Katakam123

Katakam123 Silver IL'ite

I'm currently 6 weeks pregnant , with two sag , a week ago I started spotting, mainly brown spotting . It has not stopped . Doctor gave me injection plutones, I have taken 4 injection so far and another due on Saturday.

Doctor also gave injection for my blood group b-. Dr said nothing can be done till scanning next wed.

I don't have any pain but the discharge varies sometime just spot mixed with mucus , sometime dark brownish with a bit tissue ( this is really rare one)

This worries me. As doctor can't say anything as yet, I'm praying to god for a healthy baby.

Any suggestion to stop the spotting .

2. manis

manis Bronze IL'ite

pls no worry.., pray for the best..
    as dr say, spoting is very common. but anything can be confirmed only after scan.. may be on 7th week you can have a scan, i guess..
    In my exp, worrying doesn't help.. we need lot of patience to wait..wait..
    I had bleeding during 12th week, the heartbeat is ok.
    so dr gave injections and asked to me on bed rest..

take care dear..

3. kj2008

kj2008 Senior IL'ite

Please don't worry...think for the best and have a healthy diet with rest.....u might want to try less of physical activity for few days

Please update us soon...All the best and take care

4. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

Dont worry, lets hope for the best.. Have regular medications as prescribed, good diet and wait for what doc has to say. Good luck.

5. arthimahalakshm

arthimahalakshm Gold IL'ite

dear op,
    be positive.hope for good.
    it happened for me also and i was also given injections monthly twice.
    till 8th month i had problem.
    but delivered my elder dd normally and now she is in class 10.
    so no worries;worries make you further weak.pray GOD AND EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT.

6. Katakam123

Katakam123 Silver IL'ite

Thank you for all you words n luck

Doctor is not available for the whole of next week, due to see the following week, have to be strong till then. I'm taking dupaston daily twice.

The spotting stopped Friday evening n whole of Saturday but started again today. I have to join work Tom.

Hopefully god bless us with health baby.

7. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

Hi I had the problem till 5 months and I had a cervical cerclage too. It is very common. If it worries you just get panneer roses. Eat the petal after cleaning in empty stomach and at night. 1 flower each time. You can see this stopping in a couple of days. Now, I have a baby yaar. I tried the same even for the most serious problem. So, dont worry. Spotting is very common and even if doc says mucus should not be there take these roses.

8. NanditaSri

NanditaSri Silver IL'ite

Hi Katakam,

As others pointed, spotting is very common. Especially if it is brown, it could just be old blood. Do not stress about it and rest as much as possible. Try to get some bed rest with a legs in a lifted position (with the support of pillows) That might help.

Good luck and take care!

9. Katakam123

Katakam123 Silver IL'ite

Tuesday out of sudden I had a blood like urine and a clot of blood as big as 2 Inch come out after few min it stop totally

The next day I went for my first scan the babies heartbeat is good

I had another round of gushes of blood with bigger clot in Thursday I went for a another scan , this time dr confirm heart beat ok plus I have some blood clot on the top position on my uterus thts y I get this gushes .

I was told the blood is not from babies so no worries but I am told to expect few more like this

Hope everything will sorted out n be normal by the end of first trimester .

Hoping for god's blessing .